UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attention Dana White!

4/21/13 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Elvis
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dana,

I want to get this Kid up to 10,000 views on his video, though his goal is 48,005 views (random but he chose it). You have the largest network of all my friends (along with Joe Rogan). I was hoping you could tweet/share the video, if you could it would be greatly appreciated. This kid probably won't live to make it to 15 and this would be something cool for him. I want to make him feel like a star!

This kid gets a kick out of how many views his videos get. Watch the video and then share it. Do something good for someone you don't know! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqhhhQoBUKI&feature=youtube_gdata_pla

Thanks

Elvis

4/21/13 10:04 PM
uniquetechnique
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and at the same time follow @big7media on twitter to help their business. :)
shaqitup
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't you already post this thread?

uniquetechnique
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha, jus playin...Up for Elvis
4/21/13 10:07 PM
Taz Styles
3005 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/21/13 10:08 PM
Thatsjustlikeyouropionman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

So what? Phone Post
4/21/13 10:10 PM
Jaybrone
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

He did under a different title but its a cool video of a coll little kid. 

4/21/13 10:12 PM
Elvis
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

There is a thread on the UG & OG for this kid. I have another thread asking Joe Rogan to share it and I thought I'd make one for Dana. I know Dana has a big heart and I can't imagine him not wanting to help, especially when all he has to do is share this video to make this kids day.

Sorry to anyone who feels I am spamming the board, but I really just want to make this kids day. When I found out he gets such a big thrill out of seeing his views go up it seemed stupid not to help since all it takes is a few moments of my time to share and post. It's gone from 700 to almost 5000 since I took it upon myself to help him and it means nothing to me yet everythign to him.

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you'll realise they were the big things. This is my motto.

Thank you for everyone who has helped by sharing, commenting and donating. As I said it means very little to me and everything to this kid and that means everything to me.

4/21/13 10:13 PM
shaqitup
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropionman - 
shaqitup -

So what? Phone Post

What do you mean so what?

Why not just bump the previous thread.

4/21/13 10:14 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

Are you saying that Joe Rogan and Dana White are the same person? That's some crazy conspiracy shit right there.
4/21/13 10:16 PM
Elvis

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
shaqitup - 

Are you saying that Joe Rogan and Dana White are the same person? That's some crazy conspiracy shit right there.

Now it all makes sense. Joes "shaved" his head because Dana got tired of wearing a wig! Dammit the world is crashing around me. Dana is Joe!

4/21/13 10:21 PM
Master Sniff
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

^Fuck off, nerd. Continue on OP. That is all
4/21/13 10:21 PM
uniquetechnique

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
shaqitup - 

CT'rs in da house. Ohoh
4/21/13 10:24 PM
shaqitup

Master Sniff - 
shaqitup - 

I don't see a problem, i asked him if he had already posted this, and he had.

I didn't call him names, or go on about it, just asked a simple question.

4/21/13 10:24 PM
Thatsjustlikeyouropionman

shaqitup -
Thatsjustlikeyouropionman - 
shaqitup -

So what? Phone Post

What do you mean so what?

Why not just bump the previous thread.

Cause this one is specially made for Dana. Phone Post
4/21/13 10:35 PM
uniquetechnique

shaqitup - 
Master Sniff - 
shaqitup - 

I don't see a problem, i asked him if he had already posted this, and he had.

I didn't call him names, or go on about it, just asked a simple question.

hehe, I hear you brah
4/21/13 10:35 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan of Elvis, TTT for the king! Phone Post
4/21/13 10:43 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elvis - 
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
shaqitup - 

Now it all makes sense. Joes "shaved" his head because Dana got tired of wearing a wig! Dammit the world is crashing around me. Dana is Joe!

Exactly, how do you think Joe gets away with such brash behavior while he's supposed to be representing the UFC© brand.

4/21/13 10:46 PM
Letibleu
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/21/13 10:55 PM
Elvis

Oh shit... LOL

4/21/13 10:57 PM
TheBear228
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elvis - 
shaqitup - 

There is a thread on the UG & OG for this kid. I have another thread asking Joe Rogan to share it and I thought I'd make one for Dana. I know Dana has a big heart and I can't imagine him not wanting to help, especially when all he has to do is share this video to make this kids day.

Sorry to anyone who feels I am spamming the board, but I really just want to make this kids day. When I found out he gets such a big thrill out of seeing his views go up it seemed stupid not to help since all it takes is a few moments of my time to share and post. It's gone from 700 to almost 5000 since I took it upon myself to help him and it means nothing to me yet everythign to him.

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you'll realise they were the big things. This is my motto.

Thank you for everyone who has helped by sharing, commenting and donating. As I said it means very little to me and everything to this kid and that means everything to me.

Elvis -

I've always been a fan of yours. I'm from New Jersey and have been watching this sport for a long time....I remember your fights with Horn and Tito here in my backyard. You are a warrior my man, and there are still fans out here that know what that's about.

I'll pass this along to who I can and will put it on my Facebook. It's the least I can do.

-Garry
4/22/13 12:48 AM
Elvis

Only on Wednesdays anthonyshogun.

4/22/13 12:50 AM
Elvis

Just got some Awesome news. Found out I'm hopefully going to get the opportunity to meet this little guy. So keep an eye out for updates in the next couple of days (and yes with pics).

Elvis

4/22/13 1:15 AM
Mertvaya Ruka

i will add 2050 views to this video, you will get the views over the next 24 hours.
4/22/13 1:18 AM
Mertvaya Ruka

he will also get 2050 likes and subs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.