UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Any news on Eddie Yagin?

4/21/13 11:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is he doing? Hoping to see him return to competition if he is healthy. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 1:21 AM
JIMMYNAKS
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for inside scoops Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 4:13 AM
Abe Rodriguez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Eddie is one of my old school training partners and friend. He came by my new Nueve Salon & Spa in Kakaako (shameless self promotion) to see what I built. And to introduce me to his new fiancé, she is very nice, gorgeouse and they both look happy. His head is straight. He trained a few rounds with Harvey at UFC. He's in Vegas living the dream and doing a pretty good job at it.
4/24/13 4:13 AM
Abe Rodriguez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Eddie is one of my old school training partners and friend. He came by my new Nueve Salon & Spa in Kakaako (shameless self promotion) to see what I built. And to introduce me to his new fiancé, she is very nice, gorgeouse and they both look happy. His head is straight. He trained a few rounds with Harvey at UFC. He's in Vegas living the dream and doing a pretty good job at it.
4/24/13 5:18 AM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

right on!

4/24/13 7:21 AM
JIMMYNAKS
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Abe Rodriguez - So Eddie is one of my old school training partners and friend. He came by my new Nueve Salon & Spa in Kakaako (shameless self promotion) to see what I built. And to introduce me to his new fiancé, she is very nice, gorgeouse and they both look happy. His head is straight. He trained a few rounds with Harvey at UFC. He's in Vegas living the dream and doing a pretty good job at it.
Thanks for sharing that Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 4:03 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Abe Rodriguez - So Eddie is one of my old school training partners and friend. He came by my new Nueve Salon & Spa in Kakaako (shameless self promotion) to see what I built. And to introduce me to his new fiancé, she is very nice, gorgeouse and they both look happy. His head is straight. He trained a few rounds with Harvey at UFC. He's in Vegas living the dream and doing a pretty good job at it.
Awesome thank u so much for the update. Any word on when/if he'll be fighting again? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.