UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CSA/Gracie Fighter welcomes all fighters/people

6/5/13 8:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dominique Robinson
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit I like taters lol Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 8:45 PM
mclay
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - Dammit I like taters lol Phone Post 3.0
VTFU and I'm at the gym now!! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 3:28 PM
Dominique Robinson
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mclay -
It's a great place to be! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 5:16 PM
mclay
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson -
mclay -
It is indeed...I think I'll head over there now!! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 2:52 PM
Dominique Robinson

mclay -
Dominique Robinson -
mclay -
It is indeed...I think I'll head over there now!! Phone Post 3.0
*thumbs up* Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 2:53 PM
jar of flies
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - 

A lot of people think Cesar can be a jerk but he is one of the best BJJ teachers I have ever had. He showa you these small details that make a big difference in your BJJ game.

I've never been to a class by him but had some instructionals of his awhile back that were fantastic.
6/17/13 7:17 PM
Dominique Robinson

jar of flies -
gracie - 

A lot of people think Cesar can be a jerk but he is one of the best BJJ teachers I have ever had. He showa you these small details that make a big difference in your BJJ game.

I've never been to a class by him but had some instructionals of his awhile back that were fantastic.
Get down 2 this gym. MUCH better than vids Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 1:43 PM
Dominique Robinson

ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 2:03 PM
Pilot201
2042 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - Any fighter in a bad training environment or not getting personal attention over the "stars" of their gym come on down. The gym is also friendly to the average person looking to be in that family environment, get in shape, learn about health, & get a permanent "summer body".
Head Coach= Kirian Fitzgibbons: The U.S Muay Thai head captain.
Sambo= Val Ignatov: Multi time Sambo champ & teacher of the Diaz bros for over 12yrs.
Muay Thai= Kevin Ross: Current top 5 145lb MT player & 6x world champ. Gaston Balonas: Multi time amateur MT champ & MMA fighter dubbed the "Dream Killer" for his talent after destroying multiple UFC champs & top 10 fighters of various weight classes who visited the gym to spar.
Strength/Nutrition= Jessica Gitzgibbons, Will, MJ, Harry Selcow: multi time crossfit & powerlifting champs who also run a top 10 crossfit team in the U.S.
Jitz= Matheus Andre & Lana Stefanac: A Caio Terra/Cesar Gracie black belt & a Cesar Gracie Black Belt, both whom have win multiple jitz tournaments.
Wrestling= Nick Pica: D1 wrestler from Iowa & MMA player who was also dubbed the "Perfect blue belt" by the jitz community after winning all his weight & absolute weight matches by submission at the U.S opens.
Fighters: Miriam Nakamoto: Invicta fighter, top 10 135lb, & current best Muay Thai female in the world
-Kevin Ross: mentioned earlier
-Gaston Balonas: mentioned earlier
-Sarah D'aleio: Invicta fighter & top 10 135lb
-Alexis Davis: UFC fighter, top 10 135lb, Cesar Gracie black belt
-Van Wyk Povey: big time Muay Thai fighter
-Elena Maxwell: Invicta fighter & top 10 145lb
-James Chaney: TUF 16 competitor
-Chaz Mulkey: top 10 MUay Thai fighter
-Joe Schilling: top 10 Muay Thai fighter
-Richard Rigamaden: pro MMA fighter & Bellator vet
-Also AKA's, Rudi Ott's, & Team USA's Muay Thai teams are affiliated & bring in top players like Michael Manaquil, Jose Palaciod, & Ky Hollenbeck.
-More: Tons of great amateur MMA & Muay Thai fighters of all weights & both sexes are here.
-Bonus: of course the rest if the Cesar Gracie team stops in often such as the Diaz bros, Yancy Medieros, Jake Shields, Gilbert Melendez, Roy Bourghton, & many others.
-Find them on: csagym.com or on twitter & IG @csagym
Hope to see some new faces! *throws up UG sign* Dominique "Fallen Angel" Robinson
@fallenangel510
@goonsquad_hbic
@jameschaneymma
www.therealfallenangel.com
Absolutely, it's a bit far from me. But I try to get there, and actually the move I have planned is designed solely for training there. I highly recommend it, the new space is awesome. Great staff, Kirian, Val, Jessica, Kevin, etc... Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 3:35 PM
thatdude21601
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdjNbt6x9Ro

6/27/13 1:49 PM
Dominique Robinson

Pilot201 -
Dominique Robinson - Any fighter in a bad training environment or not getting personal attention over the "stars" of their gym come on down. The gym is also friendly to the average person looking to be in that family environment, get in shape, learn about health, & get a permanent "summer body".
Sambo= Val Ignatov: Multi time Sambo champ & teacher of the Diaz bros for over 12yrs.
Muay Thai= Kevin Ross: Current top 5 145lb MT player & 6x world champ. Gaston Balonas: Multi time amateur MT champ & MMA fighter dubbed the "Dream Killer" for his talent after destroying multiple UFC champs & top 10 fighters of various weight classes who visited the gym to spar.
Strength/Nutrition= Jessica Gitzgibbons, Will, MJ, Harry Selcow: multi time crossfit & powerlifting champs who also run a top 10 crossfit team in the U.S.
Jitz= Matheus Andre & Lana Stefanac: A Caio Terra/Cesar Gracie black belt & a Cesar Gracie Black Belt, both whom have win multiple jitz tournaments.
Wrestling= Nick Pica: D1 wrestler from Iowa & MMA player who was also dubbed the "Perfect blue belt" by the jitz community after winning all his weight & absolute weight matches by submission at the U.S opens.
Fighters: Miriam Nakamoto: Invicta fighter, top 10 135lb, & current best Muay Thai female in the world
-Also AKA's, Rudi Ott's, & Team USA's Muay Thai teams are affiliated & bring in top players like Michael Manaquil, Jose Palaciod, & Ky Hollenbeck.
-More: Tons of great amateur MMA & Muay Thai fighters of all weights & both sexes are here.
-Bonus: of course the rest if the Cesar Gracie team stops in often such as the Diaz bros, Yancy Medieros, Jake Shields, Gilbert Melendez, Roy Bourghton, & many others.
Hope to see some new faces! *throws up UG sign* Dominique "Fallen Angel" Robinson
@fallenangel510
@goonsquad_hbic
@jameschaneymma
Absolutely, it's a bit far from me. But I try to get there, and actually the move I have planned is designed solely for training there. I highly recommend it, the new space is awesome. Great staff, Kirian, Val, Jessica, Kevin, etc... Phone Post 3.0
Where u movin 2? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 1:50 PM
Dominique Robinson

thatdude21601 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdjNbt6x9Ro

Sum1 embed this Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 3:07 PM
Pilot201
2042 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson -
Pilot201 -
@fallenangel510
@goonsquad_hbic
@jameschaneymma
Oh no, I need to move closer to Dublin. I can't deal with the traffic to get there. We are moving there after the summer. Then CSA will be my full time gym. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 7:17 PM
Dominique Robinson

Pilot201 -
Dominique Robinson -
Pilot201 -
@fallenangel510
@goonsquad_hbic
@jameschaneymma
Oh no, I need to move closer to Dublin. I can't deal with the traffic to get there. We are moving there after the summer. Then CSA will be my full time gym. Phone Post 3.0
*thumbs up* Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 7:35 PM
crowbar
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/27/13 11:37 PM
mclay

Great promo ^ voted up! Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 12:01 AM
LM76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Phone Post
6/28/13 12:01 AM
LM76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of bad asses there. Especially the women... Phone Post
6/28/13 12:30 AM
crowbar
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Mclay.

6/28/13 7:07 AM
mclay

crowbar -

Thanks Mclay.

You got it bro!! Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 6:49 AM
Pilot201

Edited: 06/29/13 6:50 AM
Kirian puts out great vids. Here's a pic of Chase holding pads for me.

photo 20C4BF17-9041-4721-AF7E-81EA3B67598E-382-00000014A9FB8B27_zpsdb9f0cea.jpg
6/29/13 8:20 AM
Das_410
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Looks like a nice place to train.

6/30/13 4:23 PM
Dominique Robinson

Das_410 -

TTT

Looks like a nice place to train.

Get cha butt there! Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 12:05 AM
Dominique Robinson

Happy 4th UG Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 12:15 AM
Pilot201

Dominique Robinson - Happy 4th UG Phone Post 3.0

Hey

are you local to Dublin or do you commute there? I just can't take that ride from Pittsburg. But the wife and I are looking to move anyway. If you're in Dublin how is the area in regards to rent?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.