UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> bec hyatt what happened with fallon fox?

4/22/13 8:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/13 8:25 PM

I just posted this on my Facebook page... figured I'd post it here as well :)

Re: Myself & Fallon Fox :)

This story is starting to pick up through MMA media & forums so I figure I should address it to make sure nobody makes up baloney & paints either of us wrongly!!

It's true that Fallon & I had a "run in" on fight morning in the hotel lobby. Nothing physical, just an unwelcome distraction from my fight later that night. Long story short... I was on my phone Facebook training, as I do, when my husband told me to look up to the second floor balcony. Sure enough I was greeted by Fallon (along with another female fighter??) staring meanie daggers at me & if looks could kill... boy would I be dead LOL!! A Fallon Fox mean mug makes Jasminka Cive's look child's play ;)

As you'd all know though, I have a chip on my shoulder myself & am very stubborn, so I gladly partook in the silent staring contest for a minute or so until I inquired as to why she was actually staring at me. Fallon replied with "I'll do what I want", to which I laughed, said she is a joke & went back to my Facebook training in preparation of the nights contest. I can't remember exactly what Fallon then said, but it was along the lines of "I'm coming down there" in an angrier tone & as she went to put on her jacket, Invicta Fighting Championships? matchmaker Janet Martin came out of an elevator & started talking to me. When I looked back up, Fallon & her friend were gone. The second half of our exchange was caught on camera but I won't be releasing it :)

To Fallon's credit, she did apologize to me at the after party but it was an unwelcome distraction to my fight as when it all sunk in, I was actually more pissed off about what happened in the lobby then all the stuff my opponent had said to me LOL!! I couldn't even enjoy my popcorn at the movies :( I'm only a 115lbs fighter but if I won't back down to my much bigger & more skilled fighter husband, I certainly am not backing down to Fallon Fox!!

In any event, the reason I never made this public before or addressed it was because I have no doubt Fallon wanted it to be public & talked about. Low & behold, here we are now discussing it after someone has leaked it to media. Enjoy!! ;) <3
4/22/13 8:33 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he envys not being born a women so much that he now has a hatred for women. He came up with a plan that wouldn't land him in jail for beating on women & it obviously worked.

Someone needs to check this guys mental state out... mean mugging a 115lb women, something is not right.
4/22/13 8:34 PM
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know the rules Bec !!!!!

Vid or ? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 8:36 PM
RowdyBec
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - You know the rules Bec !!!!!

Vid or ? Phone Post 3.0

LOL :) You wish jelly fish!!

4/22/13 8:39 PM
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets see fox fight cris cyborg. i believe cyborg even said she would fight her.
4/22/13 8:41 PM
RyannVonDoom

Tru -
RyannVonDoom - 
ShoreBreaker420 - This is disturbing, dark sick and completly out of line, wonder what His response would be if somebody asked why he won't fight men Phone Post 3.0

Just asked on twitter. Let's see his response. Phone Post 3.0

Edit:

question for you. Why wont you fight men? Also, Andy Kaufman did your routine far better.

lol so glad you are back

It's time for a face turn. :) Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 8:46 PM
Tru
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/13 8:46 PM
Click For MMA Videos

did fallon start this for no reason unprevoked?  shameful if so.

4/22/13 8:49 PM
branchdavidian
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea, I'd pay $ to see cyborg end this charade in violent fashion..
4/22/13 8:51 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

thanks bec...maybe you should have fox start shit with you prior to every fight because it apparently worked in your favor

4/22/13 8:52 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hope he ruptures both breast implants next fight

4/22/13 8:54 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - FOX IS A MAN! Should not be fighting woman!!! Phone Post 3.0

A point lost on quite a few people here. I think its disgusting that any AC would allow this. He choose whatever gender he wants, but a 30yr old man should not be allowed to switch genders, then take on a career of beating up physically and genetically weaker natural females unless those women know what they're getting into up front and agree.

4/22/13 8:57 PM
RowdyBec

Tru - 

did fallon start this for no reason unprevoked?  shameful if so.

I'm guessing she was angry about my comments in the media with Ariel Helewani & stuff??

As I explained to her at the after party, I have no problem with transgender people, homosexual people (my sister is a lesbian) or her choice in life. My problem has always been the fact she kept secret that she was transgender when fighting women!! I'm no authority on the matter & I certainly don't lose any sleep over this but if a journalist asks my opinion... I'll keep it real :) Invicta has never given me a "company line"... I'm free to be me :)

4/22/13 8:58 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

branchdavidian - yea, I'd pay $ to see cyborg end this charade in violent fashion..

I'd take time off work just to watch that shit go down.

4/22/13 9:01 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 04/22/13 9:01 PM

Just to clarify... Invicta has never prevented me making any of this public, I chose not to as I felt this is what Fallon would have wanted. I figured I was an easy target considering Fallon wants publicity & even though she has been in more mainstream media than I could dream of... I still have over 30,000 more followers throughout social media LOL :)

4/22/13 9:04 PM
pegson123

well

4/22/13 9:05 PM
pegson123

ssomeone had to out this shit

4/22/13 9:17 PM
Meastt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to you Bec.

Don't give in to HIS games. He is trying everything he can to stir up fame the wrong way. He sees that you have it doing what he can't.....winning fights. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:25 PM
The BigBadWolf ticket

Disgraceful! I actually made a few posts on the unic's fb, the unic's whole argument was he was only 5'3 and that his opponents were 5'6 and had a longer reach. I simply said hey buddy you ever heard of Stephen Struve vs Mark Hunt look it up. My post was deleted within 5 mins
4/22/13 9:28 PM
Pride Wanderlei

TheThrill - feed him to cyborg
Cyborg would OWN. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:31 PM
ortman166

Fuck that dude. He's clearly insane. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:50 PM
Johnny_Bunzels
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:54 PM
ausgepicht

Harmon Whistler - 

Fox probably tried acting hard, but she ultimately realized she didn't have the balls and just dicktucked.

I really almost choked on my food. HAHA! Awesome. VTFU.

4/22/13 10:04 PM
RyannVonDoom

FinestScotch -

So a 145 pound dude is starting shit with a 115 pound woman?

Issues... deep-seeded issues.

He's more 170 Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 10:23 PM
pegson123

what a fuck

4/22/13 10:57 PM
Chromium
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'd be one thing if Fallon Fox was just attending the show, since her home gym is right in the area, especially if she was cornering someone (I'm not aware of anyone from Midwest Training Center being on the Invicta 5 card though and I'd think it'd have been a new item if she was part of anyone's extended corner). However, trying to start shit with Bec Hyatt or any other fighter the morning of the show is just classless as fuck. It's not gonna matter if people's views on transgendered athletes change, Fox's career aint going anywhere. Most of what Middle Easy claims (Fox claiming to have an AXS TV crew, getting backstage, or planning on starting shit with additional fighters) I'm not seeing anywhere else though, so I'm sort of curious as to what else really happened.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.