UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Competition Octagon Cage for sale (MA or RI)

4/22/13 4:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This isn't me, but for a friend, so don't hate. He owns his own business so has trucks at his disposal and can deliver. Perfect for a gym or a promotion company that wants to run events. Used occasionally over a year for training only. EXCELLENT condition. It's a thing of beauty and it really sets a training atmosphere like nothing else when you step into it. There's a possibility if you live in the vicinity to have it delivered for nothing (UGer discount.) Can be discussed. Asking $9400.

If interested, inbox me here.

4/22/13 4:50 PM
Kirik
1366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Beautiful cage!

4/24/13 1:17 PM
ausgepicht

Finder's fee to anyone who connects or helps sell it. Phone Post
4/24/13 1:19 PM
jessethekid
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish it was in ca Phone Post
4/24/13 5:51 PM
Jeff Malott
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

won't the UFC charge you a licensing fee to use an 8 sided cage, since they own the rights to the Octagon?

4/24/13 5:55 PM
RickStorm
1514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Good looking cage

TTT

4/24/13 5:56 PM
RickStorm
1514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Jeff Malott - 

won't the UFC charge you a licensing fee to use an 8 sided cage, since they own the rights to the Octagon?

I think that's only if you call it an octagon.. 

Sounds funny rereading what I wrote but I think thats the case

4/24/13 5:57 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is what happens when you call it an octagon!
4/24/13 6:54 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt! Let's find this good looking not an octagon cage a home. Phone Post
4/24/13 7:13 PM
crowbar
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"It`s perfect for a promotion company"

Hello MMA.TV

4/24/13 10:06 PM
ausgepicht

LOL...Jeff, I don't know. As I mentioned this is for a friend. I don't do promotion, run events, or use the cage in any other way except training in. 

4/25/13 2:28 AM
JoeMimic

Ttt! Phone Post
4/25/13 2:55 AM
Kick Boxe
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
Jeff Malott - 

I think that's only if you call it an octagon.. 

Sounds funny rereading what I wrote but I think thats the case

Pretty sure the guy on here that makes cages has to pay a fee to make it 8 sided, not so if circle Phone Post
4/25/13 6:38 PM
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wonder if the canvas and floor can be replaced by a trampoline....

4/25/13 9:44 PM
Jeff Malott
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/25/13 10:07 PM

.......... Zuffa's Federal Registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (Reg. No. 2098577) of the octagon design mark with respect to entertainment in the nature of "multi-disciplined fighting competitions" (International Class 41). Under Federal law - specifically the Lanham Act (15 U.S.C. 1057), this registration is prima facie evidence of the mark's validity and serves as constructive notice that the registrant (Zuffa) can prevent a person or entity from infringing on its trademark by using such mark or any format of the mark confusingly similar thereto in connection with similar goods and services (in this case - mixed martial arts events).

.......... refer to: Bam! Entertainment Inc. v. Zuffa, LLC (Case No. C01-21207PVT/ADR; U.S. Dist. Ct., N. Dist. of California, 2002).
4/26/13 8:20 PM
ausgepicht

Jeff Malott - 

.......... Zuffa's Federal Registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (Reg. No. 2098577) of the octagon design mark with respect to entertainment in the nature of "multi-disciplined fighting competitions" (International Class 41). Under Federal law - specifically the Lanham Act (15 U.S.C. 1057), this registration is prima facie evidence of the mark's validity and serves as constructive notice that the registrant (Zuffa) can prevent a person or entity from infringing on its trademark by using such mark or any format of the mark confusingly similar thereto in connection with similar goods and services (in this case - mixed martial arts events).

.......... refer to: Bam! Entertainment Inc. v. Zuffa, LLC (Case No. C01-21207PVT/ADR; U.S. Dist. Ct., N. Dist. of California, 2002).

OK, thanks. Not sure what your point is. These are sold and bought all the time.

4/27/13 7:49 AM
Jeff Malott

no point, just info...........

4/27/13 9:09 AM
deedzBJJ

What gym is that, real nice? Phone Post
4/30/13 3:05 AM
Dojosensei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any idea what size it is? You can get 30 ft cages at $10K new and complete.
5/21/13 6:58 AM
D241

https://illinois.edu/blog/view/25/76120

5/21/13 7:34 AM
donnybrook
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to email me the info I'll put it up on mass-mma.com and link it through facebook. That way most of the New England people should see it within a day or so.

I'll also put a pic of it on Naderhood's page so the "alternative" and s&m community up here will see it too.

Kevin the ref

kevintheref@gmail.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.