UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> When Nate got KO'd ...

4/24/13 9:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nick0tramp0diaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When he got ko'd I was laughing so much!!! just another prick like his brother!! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 9:21 AM
caposa
1556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 9:41 AM

The disrespect in this thread is pathetic. You guys realize this isn't WWE right?

Posts saying they hope to see Nate beat to death. Nice job by the mods here.

I guess this is what happens when pro wrestling fans start watching a real sport. They still can't seperate real life from entertainment.

4/24/13 9:47 AM
trobinson21

Nick0tramp0diaz - When he got ko'd I was laughing so much!!! just another prick like his brother!! Phone Post 3.0
You should laugh at yourself, you are a fan of MMA who somehow finds a way to disrespect two top ten fighters in their weight class.

They do the sport you are a fan at the highest level while you work at a call center or Wal Mart. Who is pathetic again? Phone Post
4/24/13 9:52 AM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madmav -
MMA_mania -  Respect... something a diaz never shows Phone Post

obviously you didn't watch the fight cuz nick went up to josh after the fight and told him good fight or whatever.. you should go back and troll shitdog or wherever you came from.. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nick shake Condit's hand as well, after their fight? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 9:59 AM
MMA_mania

MasterofMartialArts -
madmav -

obviously you didn't watch the fight cuz nick went up to josh after the fight and told him good fight or whatever.. you should go back and troll shitdog or wherever you came from.. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nick shake Condit's hand as well, after their fight? Phone Post 3.0
So you shake a guys hand at the end of a fight and all the disrespectful behavior you have ever exhibited is no more.

Until next time.

Got it.

Thanks for clearing that up. Phone Post
4/24/13 10:04 AM
Stu Cazzo

It was a late stoppage....that's why I was more pissed than normal.

4/24/13 10:05 AM
mynameisjonas
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess I just don't get all the Diaz Bros hate.

I don't think any of their opponents have taken as harsh a stance on them as the dudes on this board have, especially in regard to Nate. I don't think I've heard anyone talk negatively about him other than Cowboy, and that seemed to be due to Cowboy's anxiety about the fight.

4/24/13 10:34 AM
matthias
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was weird for sure, but I was devastated when Tarver ko'd Jones Jr. 

4/24/13 10:38 AM
TeePeeHaych

why is everyone talking about respect in a fist fight? it's a win-by-any-means-neccessary kind of deal and like it or not, talking shit makes people unable to control their ego and composure.

that being said, i backed thomson and made a little money off him. i knew he would have a perfect gameplan and execute it. that's how you beat a diaz brother.
4/24/13 10:43 AM
balena

its a sports fight so people like good sportsman

flipping the bird doesnt offend me but its disrespectful

no big deal but it does make the poetic justice of a KO somewhat good to watch
4/24/13 10:56 AM
MuayThaiMidget

After the shock of seeing it, I thought he needs to get his ass whooped to grow as a fighter. I'm sure he won't stop all the smack talk in the cage but I reality check goes a long way.
4/24/13 11:01 AM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA_mania -
MasterofMartialArts -
madmav -

So you shake a guys hand at the end of a fight and all the disrespectful behavior you have ever exhibited is no more.

Until next time.

Got it.

My post was directed towards madmav, I'm trying to help you out here bro. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 11:08 AM
MMA_mania

MasterofMartialArts -
MMA_mania -
MasterofMartialArts -
madmav -

Until next time.

Got it.

My post was directed towards madmav, I'm trying to help you out here bro. Phone Post 3.0
Soz.. my bad. Just re read it. :) Phone Post
4/24/13 11:30 AM
Mariooo1UP
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Send help

Drowning in 209 tears Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 11:38 AM
caposa
1556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 11:39 AM
GSP24 - There's so much disrespect in this thread for such a great fighter. Phone Post 3.0

It really is sad. You can point out these pro-wrestling fans from a mile away.

4/24/13 12:01 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
caposa - 
GSP24 - There's so much disrespect in this thread for such a great fighter. Phone Post 3.0

It has nothing to do with the fighter though.  It's just backlash against the rabid fanbase.

4/24/13 12:03 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - not aDiaz fan but they take on all comers

...not named Jason Miller

4/24/13 12:31 PM
MachidasBrew

Anderson P. Sonnen - I felt really gross, like the morning after a hooker :/ Phone Post
This :( Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 12:44 PM
Stuckey

MMA_mania -  Im sorry flipping the bird at your opponents is respect? Yelling "what", the whole time and making up excuses for your losses is respect?

Perhaps you and I were raised quite differently. Phone Post

I don't get offended by Nate flipping the bird and taunting his opponents. That's just his style and most of it is to gode his opponents into a brawl, which is a strategy. (One that doesn't work much anymore)

Regardless, it's still fun to see him lose. Lets face it, it's always fun to see someone who is so cocky (regardless of whether its an act or not) get their comeuppance.

4/24/13 1:11 PM
Ozzabong

wasssp -
Williambonney - Actually I had the exact opposite reaction it was my second favorite KO ever (the first being when Nick got KTFO)

Oh yeah? Meet me behind the gym after school tomorrow. I want you to repeat what you just said to my face.
This Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 1:12 PM
caposa

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
caposa - 

It has nothing to do with the fighter though.  It's just backlash against the rabid fanbase.

I'm more talking about the people saying he deserved to get hurt like that and how they would love to see him get beat to death.

4/24/13 1:40 PM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JuicedBeast -
caposa -

The disrespect in this thread is pathetic. You guys realize this isn't WWE right?

I guess this is what happens when pro wrestling fans start watching a real sport. They still can't seperate real life from entertainment.

Beat to death, no sorry not my thing! Now beating some respect and humility into Diaz I'm fine with!

If knockouts aren't your thing you're probably in the wrong sport! Phone Post
Gimme a break. Is daddies little girl really gonna cry about Nate an his taunting during a fight? It's just as much a part if his game as takedowns are to GSP's. Nate is always very respectful after the fight, win or lose.

I'm with caposa, fuck all these opportunist assholes who like to kick fighters while they're down. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:16 PM
supremexb

GSPushedInMyStinkEye - 
JuicedBeast -
caposa -

Beat to death, no sorry not my thing! Now beating some respect and humility into Diaz I'm fine with!

If knockouts aren't your thing you're probably in the wrong sport! Phone Post
Gimme a break. Is daddies little girl really gonna cry about Nate an his taunting during a fight? It's just as much a part if his game as takedowns are to GSP's. Nate is always very respectful after the fight, win or lose.

I'm with caposa, fuck all these opportunist assholes who like to kick fighters while they're down. Phone Post 3.0

yes cause takedowns and middle fingers are the same thing, DUH! GTFO with this shit! People are gonna be happy when a cocky Dbag gets knocked out, sorry thats the way it is.
4/24/13 2:17 PM
zazen br

It was hands down best moment in the event in my opinion. The fact that his corner threw in the towel as Thompson was mauling him senseless was the special touch. Nothing really matters out of that event except the fact that both Diaz brothers have now faded into obscurity.
4/24/13 2:19 PM
JayBRO

He's been retired for how many years now? Leave the poor guy alone, Franklin was in his Prime and could have KO'd almost anyone in the division with that punch. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.