UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A story about tonights training I had

5/1/13 9:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 9:25 AM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 10:09 AM
raags
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dan, was Mousasi there at the time? Any updates on his injury or his training?
5/6/13 5:14 PM
Kostakio

Well, was he? Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 5:45 PM
DanTheWolfman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope, never saw Mousasi would love to train with him though. Went the following monday but hurt my hand. Taken some days off now until Xray.
5/6/13 5:50 PM
SamboMMA

Scott the Prince - "I normally don't share too much about training stories..."

LOL. Nah never.

LOL. yeah its like his post in another thread saying he doesn't like to high jack threads to talk about himself. LOL. That's all he does.
5/6/13 10:08 PM
raags
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haters gonna hate. Dan self-promotes but brings a tonne of value to this forum in the process and has some really interesting insights into martial arts that most keyboard warriors (including myself!) don't have. A lot of us love your contributions Wolfman, don't stop!
5/6/13 10:10 PM
MMA Playwrite
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/7/13 11:37 AM
SamboMMA

raags - Haters gonna hate. Dan self-promotes but brings a tonne of value to this forum in the process and has some really interesting insights into martial arts that most keyboard warriors (including myself!) don't have. A lot of us love your contributions Wolfman, don't stop!

He does bring alot of the heat on himself. We're laughing at his denial about being a shameless self-promoter. He should just admit it and go with it. I'm sure Kirik or some Red name could find all the threads he started over the years that went like "I trained with __________" or post of threads he highjacked to promote himself,etc.
5/12/13 10:49 AM
Kostakio

DanTheWolfman - Nope, never saw Mousasi would love to train with him though. Went the following monday but hurt my hand. Taken some days off now until Xray.
Yeah, Mousasi is my favorite UFC fighter at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.