UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> bendo's facebook post

4/23/13 11:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know I'm not the best (yet, ;-D), I was never the fastest, or strongest, or most athletic, or most technical or anything like that. Go ahead and ask any of my high school or college wrestling coaches. I was never picked 1st in dodgeball or basketball or soccer or football games growing up but one thing I always had was the will power and determination to NEVER give up, to not be afraid to open up my heart and give all of myself, to not hold anything back for the swim back to shore.

I guess I'm supposed to apologize that I'm no AndersonSilva or BJPenn, who is? I'm just that kid who would never stop, the kid whose older brother friends used to beat in 10 games of basketball (in a row) but would be pushing for the 11th game, yeah that's me. And just like back then I'm not going ANYWHERE, you want my belt, you're gonna have to pry it from my cold fingers.

No, I'm not the best but guess what, I've got the UFC: Ultimate Fighting Championship LW belt and I'm just getting started, I'm getting better every single day...think about that, let that sink in.

A HUGE thanks to my growing family, faithful friends and real fans.

Smooth

*Chap. 3 is done, on to the next...
4/23/13 11:26 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BAM!!!!!!!
Agreed 100%
4/23/13 11:26 AM
98lbweakling
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's how a champion talks. Phone Post
4/23/13 11:31 AM
Big EP
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't have to like him as a fighter but you will respect him.......wait, that's Arianny's line.

He's right though. The guy trains his ass off and goes out there and puts on a fight. True, he's not an Ando/Penn-esque finisher but his skills and determination to win is outstanding.
4/23/13 11:35 AM
Delorian
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah Bendo! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 11:38 AM
ranier wolfcastle
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty humble guy

respect.

4/23/13 11:39 AM
pwdrblu

Dude, I am now inspired and for that I thank you, respect!!!
4/23/13 11:42 AM
Ramon Maroni

lotta respect for that post from Bendo, but I still think Gil won
4/23/13 11:43 AM
Bendos Toothpick
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toothpick loves Bendo, never leave me behind. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 11:46 AM
ABE FROMAN

MMA fans shit on the guys who have these belts so often that they never realize that those guys are us.

Jon Jones can't even dunk.

GSP got bullied as a kid.

Anderson got subbed by a 3rd stringer.

Bendo just reminded them it's about getting out there and trying.

4/23/13 11:51 AM
mygodthisMMA
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something we all need to remember. This Guy that Guy or the other could be champ....but Ben IS. Phone Post
4/23/13 11:55 AM
ender852
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell ya, fan for life Phone Post
4/23/13 11:58 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo is awesome. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 11:59 AM
WOOFticket
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

98lbweakling - That's how a champion talks. Phone Post
This Phone Post
4/23/13 12:03 PM
Rantuckjr
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont want to be the one to break this to Smooth, but if you dont hold back some for the swim to the shore, you're going to DROWN.
4/23/13 12:03 PM
Pessimist_Pete

with wisdom, power, and love ... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 12:09 PM
Silverball
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, you guys are easy.

I'm still a fan of Henderson, and this is the side of him that I like and respect, instead of all the histrionics in between rounds of razor close fights that almost half of this board thinks he lost. That said, if the theatrics make a difference when the decision is announced, then keep on doing what you do Bendo.
4/23/13 12:09 PM
luctaro
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't there a good toothpick company out there that wants to be the official Toothpick of the mma world? Give this man a sponsorship deal.
4/23/13 12:11 PM

Silverball - Man, you guys are easy.

I'm still a fan of Henderson, and this is the side of him that I like and respect, instead of all the histrionics in between rounds of razor close fights that almost half of this board thinks he lost. That said, if the theatrics make a difference when the decision is announced, then keep on doing what you do Bendo.

what histronics? hes a guy that relies a lot on psychological motivation

4/23/13 12:12 PM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

MMA fans shit on the guys who have these belts so often that they never realize that those guys are us.

Jon Jones can't even dunk.

GSP got bullied as a kid.

Anderson got subbed by a 3rd stringer.

Bendo just reminded them it's about getting out there and trying.

Vtfu Abe good post ...

Bendo is the man an speaks the truth ... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 12:13 PM
Silverball
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

"That said, if the theatrics make a difference when the decision is announced, then keep on doing what you do Bendo."
4/23/13 12:16 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Goop post by Benson! Respect! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 12:18 PM
Jaybrone
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haters gonna hate.

Ben is by every account I have heard and read about him a humble hard working dude. He is respectful and cheerful good for him and wish him continued success. I have been a fan since his early days in MFC.

4/23/13 12:19 PM

Silverball - 
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

"That said, if the theatrics make a difference when the decision is announced, then keep on doing what you do Bendo."

what im saying is i think he does things to pump himself up for the most part - not influence the judges...unless we are talking about different things...

4/23/13 12:19 PM
JudOWNED
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, why is he apologizing? Just for close dec? Or are there actually some people complaining it was a boring fight?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.