UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Double amputee was an actor - in depth analysis...

4/23/13 6:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ARCHlE
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have a read of this fucking link, if it wasn't so ridiculous, sad and tragic... It would be funny.

FRAT- Whole bombing scene was faked with actors, double amputee actor was fitted with prosthesis while smoke cleared.

*shakes head*

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807 Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:52 AM
TJGTT_Halichap
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yikes Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 2:02 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you honestly believe that?
5/5/13 1:08 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/05/13 1:08 AM
http://youtu.be/2IEZzMtTYXU

For those that believe Jeff Bauman is an actor
6/7/13 1:40 PM
ReneH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just love the picture of that girl in the red shirt, the torn holes with no visible signs of lacerations or blood or other flesh wounds on the exposed skin.

I work with video and images and that one picture stuck out with quite a bit of anomalies that make it very suspect.

If you examine the blood around the sidewalks and nearby the "victims" you will notice something really odd about it. The blood in the picture looks bright red, and upon researching the ingredients for fake blood used for movie sets, it sure has that unmistakable appearance.

I work in the medical field and I have had blood splattered on me many times. I draw blood on a daily basis as well. Never have I seen blood that bright red spilled on any surface look exactly like that, not even highly oxygenated saturated blood at whatever PaO2 pressures it was analyzed.

I'm sorry but the picture of the girl in the red shirt just kills it for me.
6/11/13 10:15 PM
TJGTT_Halichap
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ReneH - I just love the picture of that girl in the red shirt, the torn holes with no visible signs of lacerations or blood or other flesh wounds on the exposed skin.

I work with video and images and that one picture stuck out with quite a bit of anomalies that make it very suspect.

If you examine the blood around the sidewalks and nearby the "victims" you will notice something really odd about it. The blood in the picture looks bright red, and upon researching the ingredients for fake blood used for movie sets, it sure has that unmistakable appearance.

I work in the medical field and I have had blood splattered on me many times. I draw blood on a daily basis as well. Never have I seen blood that bright red spilled on any surface look exactly like that, not even highly oxygenated saturated blood at whatever PaO2 pressures it was analyzed.

I'm sorry but the picture of the girl in the red shirt just kills it for me.
So do you work in the medical field, or with "video and pictures"???

Yawn. Phone Post 3.0
10/23/13 2:57 AM
sockeye
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He works with videos and pictures in the medical field Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 1:40 AM
ReneH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I draw blood daily and I see and I also see much blood splatter as part of my job (some of it sometimes gets on my scrubs). Whatever you see in that image that supposedly represents the color and nature of blood looks more theatrical than anything else.

That image wreaks of fake blood all over it. It seems that the planners of that "drill" decided that fake blood is in line with what people see in the movies and on tv. Real arterial blood will never maintain its color of bright red for long when its exposed to ambient air. Real arterial blood turns a darker color, more like a deeper burgundy, then gets darker the longer its exposed to ambient air.

The blood is one thing and the shredded red shirt is just too much, its laughable! Anyone who believes that girl with the red shirt is bleeding,wounded, and possibly burned, should have their eye sight examined.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.