UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Holy crap at Bisping on Countdown....

4/25/13 3:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soreshins
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping wins by marquis of queensbury beatdown Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 8:16 AM
Flannerz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is naturally funny and it's not forced at all and he's having a laugh.

BTW it's a Lancashire accent not a Yorkshire one
4/25/13 9:53 AM
SQUEEZIE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - 
NorthFromHere -

War Belcher!

This.

And fuck all these other guys. Phone Post 3.0

you think this helps your argument? if anything it hurts it.
4/25/13 10:57 AM
Card
2112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/25/13 11:07 AM
91W209
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aka_rtotheoh - Bisping is the better shit talker than Chael? did bisping talk his way into a lhw title fight? nope. Phone Post
/ thread Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 11:20 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love it when the Spitter talks trash...it makes the horrible beating he's going to take that much sweeter.

4/25/13 11:23 AM
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Belcher wins, BUT on the off chance that Bisping wins I am sure we will hear once again how he deserves a title shot. Its funny how Bisping plays things, at first he will talk the person he is fighting up a bit, then immediately go into how he is going to destroy him, and then if he wins he makes the biggest case for deserving a title shot. Bisping knows how to play the game. The only guy who could still be in title contention after beating 1, maybe 2 top 10 fighters.

That said, Belcher via decision.
4/25/13 11:33 AM
DoomFarmer
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUEEZIE -
DoomFarmer - 
NorthFromHere -

War Belcher!

This.

And fuck all these other guys. Phone Post 3.0

you think this helps your argument? if anything it hurts it.
You are being intellectually dishonest.

It's clearly what his tattoo is of.

At least just admit you enjoy making fun of it and are easily amused. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 11:34 AM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - I love how anybody takes one side over the other, and they are "white knighting". The other side of that spectrum is indubitably the "haters". Phone Post 3.0

I voted you up, not only because this is the case in every argument now, but also because you used the term indubitably on the underground.
4/25/13 11:43 AM
Haulport

My guess is that Bisping is going to Wall n Stall or LnP Belcher and then run around talking about how he "destroyed" Alan....
4/25/13 11:59 AM
Vulva Fabulous
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping has won me over the past years as well, but not because of his prefight trash talk, but because he's proven that he can take a loss, even a close decision loss, like a man.

Anybody that can be a man and be a true gentleman after a loss...and not just in the cage right after losing, but even in interviews in the weeks after the fight is allowed to talk all he wants before a fight IMO. Phone Post
4/25/13 12:05 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD

Old or not, that tattoo looks like a picture of Johnny Cash on the cover of the album where he was just pulled from a vat of toxic waste and set on fire. He earned a lifetime of getting cracked on about it. Bisping should fuck with him by getting a well done tattoo of Johnny Cash on his arm. I hope the artist isn't still doing tattoos, hell I hope he is banned from owning crayons.
4/25/13 2:33 PM
EazyG

Bisping's entertaining.

Should help him remain as top tier GATEKEEPER.

4/25/13 3:18 PM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flannerz - Bisping is naturally funny and it's not forced at all and he's having a laugh.

BTW it's a Lancashire accent not a Yorkshire one
Never had the pleasure of going there but all I think is a Hovis advert with boys in flat caps, cobbled streets and men playing cricket on street corners. Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 3:35 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Bisping is the GOD of MMA. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 4:03 PM
JBASS
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingD87 - 
DoomFarmer - And the tattoo stuff is really played out.

It is clearly Johnny Cash from the cover of the Live At Folsom Prison album.

All of the "It's Rosie O'Donnell!!1 Kim Jong Il!11 Fat Elvis!!11" were played out about 2 years ago.

Was it the best photo of Johnny Cash to choose for a potrait? maybe not, but you clearly know what it is by now.
I literally couldn't name a Johnny Cash song (he's not big in Australia) and if Joe didn't mention it or I never came on the UG I literally would think it was Elvis or Rosie. Phone Post 3.0

You're not living in the right area then lol. Used to run a pub in a rural area and Johnny Cash got played relentlessly...as well as Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks and Jimmy Buffet. 

I still have nightmares to this day about country music...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.