UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Ever get mad at a tv character and stay mad....?

4/24/13 6:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In real life?

Some wife is cheating on a tv show and now you're mad at your wife.

Kids being punks on the show, now you mad at your kids.

Through no fault of their own but you have no release except on them.

Am I crazy?
Or is this normal?

Or is this FRAT? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 8:01 AM
Robobear
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not  TV but movie.  I still hate Orlando  Bloom for  playing that Romo Paris in  Troy.  Makes me mad that his brother had to die at the hands of Achilles for his faggotry.  Also discovered I might be ambiguosly gay for admiring Brad Pitt.  Don't judge me as Jimmy would say.

4/24/13 11:38 AM
FCTV808
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whenever I see females acting in action hero movies, makes me want to be the bad guy in real life.

or teeniebop females like mylie cyruss acting like they can take a15 inch dick, makes me believe in teen suicide or btk for that matter.

4/24/13 12:24 PM
fnunderful
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my life would be complete if i could beat Toby Maguire to death with Jake Gyllenhall....
4/24/13 1:25 PM
Robobear
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - my life would be complete if i could beat Toby Maguire to death with Jake Gyllenhall....

Beat them? Hmmmmmm.

4/24/13 2:52 PM
fnunderful
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robobear - 
fnunderful - my life would be complete if i could beat Toby Maguire to death with Jake Gyllenhall....

Beat them? Hmmmmmm.

Dang nabbit! But hey, if they are both dead after, small price to pay.
4/24/13 4:16 PM
fake808sports
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know he's not really a character but Joe Moore of KHON 2 pisses me off. And the fact that there are still black bars during a KHON 2 newscast pisses me off even more.

Sorry off topic.
4/24/13 6:34 PM
JIMMYNAKS

CAT! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 6:40 PM
Moke
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy isn't talking about being mad at the actors who played the characters, he means getting mad at his own kids if some kids are being douchey punks on a TV show...

No FRAT, yes crazy!
4/24/13 6:53 PM
fnunderful

I have too much hate already for real people already.
4/24/13 8:50 PM
FCTV808

i also get mad at retards who are razzledazzled by cgi and miss the fact that there is no story deeper than the three bears. (pretty much 95% of this idiocracy)

4/24/13 9:15 PM
fnunderful

FCTV808 - 

i also get mad at retards who are razzledazzled by cgi and miss the fact that there is no story deeper than the three bears. (pretty much 95% of this idiocracy)

Avitar only made me want to drill through baby seals in alaska to get MOAR oil!
4/24/13 9:33 PM
Moke
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - 
FCTV808 - 

Same here, lol!

I was so pissed that they relied solely on CGI and had a weak story with weak dialogue...and then made it worse by making political statements...grrrr.

But I must admit the CGI was a whole new standard in that movie.
4/24/13 10:15 PM
fnunderful

Moke - 
fnunderful - 
FCTV808 - 

Same here, lol!

I was so pissed that they relied solely on CGI and had a weak story with weak dialogue...and then made it worse by making political statements...grrrr.

But I must admit the CGI was a whole new standard in that movie.

It may as well been a puppet show. The first metion of mining unatannium I quit paying attention.
4/24/13 11:45 PM
Moke

Bro, don't you know how much that stuff is worth per kilo? The big corporations and evil military contractors will do anything to get it!...bro.
4/25/13 2:41 AM
TheAlchemist
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was fukken heartbroken and seriously mad at Minmay (whore from Robotech) when I was a kid.  But truthfully, I'm not bitter anymore. Honest.

4/25/13 2:55 AM
fnunderful

just saw a miller 64 commercial and my anger was off the charts...
4/25/13 3:43 AM
docnak
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also hate joe moore

And idiots preoccupied with cgi

And clay morrow from SOA Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 4:07 AM
FCTV808

no mention of scott caan? interdasting

4/25/13 4:17 AM
Robobear

Avatar? That's Dances with Wolves in space.

4/25/13 5:52 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Moke - Jimmy isn't talking about being mad at the actors who played the characters, he means getting mad at his own kids if some kids are being douchey punks on a TV show...

No FRAT, yes crazy!

Engrish is my 2nd language. butt yes! THIS.

No...I spelled that correctly
4/25/13 5:55 AM
JIMMYNAKS

FCTV808 - 

I use STAND BY ME movie as my example. NO CGI or special effects. Just a GD good story and some acting. Movie makers want to make a Mega HIT and differenciate the film from others? Try making one WITHOUT CGI.
4/25/13 2:07 PM
FCTV808

^like

4/27/13 3:51 AM
hagisan
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lori and Andrea from the Walking Dead
Skylar White from Breaking Bad Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.