UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 159 Healy V Miller countdown video.

4/24/13 7:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeMimic
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 7:27 AM

Yeahhhhhhhh! War Bam Bam!
4/24/13 8:10 AM
malryan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miller is going to mess him up badly. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 8:24 AM
JoeMimic
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

malryan - Miller is going to mess him up badly. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry bro I've been to the future. Bam Bam wins.
4/24/13 8:35 AM
malryan

JoeMimic -

Lol I think it's more likely that you went to an alternate reality where Jim Miller isn't a beast. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 8:41 AM
JoeMimic

Edited: 04/24/13 8:51 AM
malryan - 
JoeMimic -

Lol I think it's more likely that you went to an alternate reality where Jim Miller isn't a beast. Phone Post 3.0

No I think Miller is a beast in any reality. I just won't ever root against Pat though regardless of who he's fighting. It should be a pretty good scrap though!
4/24/13 8:49 AM
malryan

I like Healy, think he's a great fighter and quite entertaining and I can see this being a potential fight of the night candidate, but Miller is a few notches above him I think. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 9:17 AM
tjmitch
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Healy starts getting lit up on the feet and doesnt like it, shoots an ill advised shot and gets his neck stretched.
4/24/13 9:38 AM
BrunoMcGyver
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Miller!!

Miller's the fuckin man. Doesn't try to be something he's not. Just goes in there and gives it his all. Love it.

4/24/13 9:41 AM
JoeMimic

It's going to be an interesting clash of Pat is going to need to keep Jim at range when they're on the feet. Pat's clinch game is a lot better than it used to be but Miller is so nasty when he's inside.
4/24/13 11:50 AM
JoeMimic

Ttt! War Bam Bam Healy! Phone Post
4/24/13 12:26 PM
PittWrestler
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go Bam Bam!

tjmitch - Bam Bam is the self proclaimed Wannabehawaiian from his training over there with BJ, and based on your posts on the HG, I would think you could find some love for Pat!  I think Jim is your hometown guy.  Same way Pat is for us.

4/24/13 10:58 PM
aloysius
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait for this fight. I have to go with Jim on this one but think they should just mail Jim and Pat the FOTN checks now.
4/25/13 5:54 AM
JoeMimic

PittWrestler - 

Go Bam Bam!

tjmitch - Bam Bam is the self proclaimed Wannabehawaiian from his training over there with BJ, and based on your posts on the HG, I would think you could find some love for Pat!  I think Jim is your hometown guy.  Same way Pat is for us.

Voted up good sir!
4/25/13 1:13 PM
nastarovya
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets go jim!

FOTN check for both, and SOTN for jim as well. thatd be nice
4/25/13 4:10 PM
PittWrestler
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
PittWrestler - 

Go Bam Bam!

Voted up good sir!

Got you back good sir.  Are you, Rick and me the only support network on here?

Did I read somewhere you went to school with Pat and Ryan?

4/25/13 4:18 PM
JoeMimic

PittWrestler - 
JoeMimic - 
PittWrestler - 

Go Bam Bam!

Voted up good sir!

Got you back good sir.  Are you, Rick and me the only support network on here?

Did I read somewhere you went to school with Pat and Ryan?

It seems that way but I know there are a few others. Yeah I went to school with them from 7th grade on.
4/25/13 4:32 PM
PittWrestler

That's wild, the first live MMA event I ever went to was Rumble at the Roseland 3, and I remember watching him cornering Ryan against Brad Blackburn - was blown away that there were high school kids that tough.

4/25/13 5:13 PM
JoeMimic

PittWrestler - 

That's wild, the first live MMA event I ever went to was Rumble at the Roseland 3, and I remember watching him cornering Ryan against Brad Blackburn - was blown away that there were high school kids that tough.

They really live up to that irish toughness stereotype.
4/28/13 2:20 AM
PittWrestler

tjmitch - I think Healy starts getting lit up on the feet and doesnt like it, shoots an ill advised shot and gets his neck stretched.
Only one neck get stretched fren Phone Post
4/28/13 10:36 AM
tjmitch
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight, Healy is going to be a problem for anyone at 55 - but how the hell does me make weight? He looked enormous. Jim will be back.
4/28/13 11:29 AM
PittWrestler

Agreed, just bustin balls, I said many times that it's so hard to root against Miller bc he seems like such a class dude.

Pat is huge, seen him dwarf welters even. Phone Post
4/28/13 5:35 PM
malryan

So yeah, I couldn't have been more wrong about Healy. I am eating my humble pie, he's a contender for sure and was super impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.