UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael Sonnen's final warning to Jon Jones

4/25/13 1:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BJ_Penmanship
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Argo - Jones won't overlook him. Hell he made sure not to fight him on short notice because Chael is dangerous.

Sure he lost to Anderson twice.

Once he dominated Anderson for 4 and a half rounds and got submitted. Will Jones be able to pull a sub like that?

Next time he dominated Anderson in the first round. In round 2 he fell and Anderson pounced with lethal force. Does Jones have the same ability that Anderson has to pounce on such short notice and be as deadly? Who knows.

So while I believe Jones will prevail due to being prepared for all Chael will bring. There's no way it'll be easy against Chael and Chael will push him harder than anyone else. People forget that Chael got inside Anderson and knocked him on his ass with strikes as well.
Half-lolz at all you cheal nut hangers.

Have you all been eating retard sandwiches? Or did you just conveniently forget that his "epic" performance against AS was aided by enough Rx testosterone to put down a gorilla?

When cheat is clean he can barely grind out a decision win vs Bisping...

Damn I can't wait for his bad 70's wrestler schtick and the fans thereof to die off Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 1:43 PM
junkyarddogg24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a big Chael fan but hes only making it to round 2 if Jon decides he wants to fight past the 1st 5 minutes.

4/25/13 1:43 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  A Soprano's reference in 2013.

How very fresh.

I guess Chael is better than most MMA fighters when it comes to trash talk but this promo packed as much funny as The Situation at the Donald Trump Roast on Comedy Central.

See, another dated reference.

Although it's fresher than New Jersey/Soprano's.

This just wasn't a pipe bomb.

It was more like a bang snap.

I guess that's good enough in a sport where most guys make Ben Henderson's proposal seem like The Rock showed up in the building.

The main question is has anything Sonnen said caused anyone who wasn't buying the fight to decide to plunk down 60 on Saturday?

If anything it's too little too late and he had all season on TUF to sell this bout so it just feels stiff and put upon. Phone Post

Your dissection of Sonnen's promo is pretty pathetic. Guess what? Chael is better than you in every conceivable way. He's a gifted fighter. He's intelligent and charismatic and he has used his talents to advance himself in MMA and life in general.
Try not to kill yourself.
4/25/13 1:51 PM
sniper1026

Edited: 04/25/13 1:51 PM
More entertaining than any WWE meathead....

True showman.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.