UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: NYC & NJ grapplers DON'T miss this!

4/24/13 10:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys this is an INCREDIBLE event! I'm coming just to watch the who's who of instructors that are going to be giving their time, sweat, and grappling knowledge for an AMAZING cause! 

If you are serious about grappling or serious about making a difference in others lives make sure you sign up to attend this seminar! You are going to gain VALUE & you'll be contributing and supporting Frank, one of our own here on The Underground. 

http://franksfightseminar.com/

Also, I want to thank the UG for all the personal support you have given me, I was able to raise $53,595 towards my year in Congo, you guys are helping me have a whole YEAR's worth of moments like this... With a goal to set 1,000 current slaves... FREE! 

(Orphanage Fun)

In closing, NYC and NJ grapplers: By attending this event you are sure to gain more success in your grappling... But MORE than that you will add VALUE to yourself and most of all VALUE to Frank in his tough fought battle. Let's RALLY behind our brother Frank! 

Ps... I may have an option of a place to stay, but with trying to save money for my year long jungle journey I can't afford NYC hotel prices. Anyone have a place for my gf and I to stay or know of cheap options in NYC? UG Couch/floor surfing :-)

4/24/13 10:45 AM
GregNoActionJackson
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn man, I'm 2 hours away. If i was closer I'd hook you up Phone Post
4/24/13 10:51 AM
justinthevikingwren
1382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregNoActionJackson -  Damn man, I'm 2 hours away. If i was closer I'd hook you up Phone Post

Thanks man I appreciate the offer!

4/24/13 11:54 AM
GregNoActionJackson
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
GregNoActionJackson -  Damn man, I'm 2 hours away. If i was closer I'd hook you up Phone Post

Dude, no thanks needed. Keep doing the great work you are doing. It is i who should thank you for going out and really making a difference in the world. Phone Post
4/24/13 1:39 PM
justinthevikingwren

GregNoActionJackson - 
justinthevikingwren -

Dude, no thanks needed. Keep doing the great work you are doing. It is i who should thank you for going out and really making a difference in the world. Phone Post

Bro thanks for this, really. 

4/24/13 2:24 PM
GregNoActionJackson

i linked this thread to anotehr thread with some UG'ers attenting this weekend in hopes someone can hook you up
4/24/13 2:32 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, my hotel is an option. I dont know how big the room is going to be just yet and I have one more person hanging with me this weekend in the room so it might be cramped. I dont mind helping out at all though.

4/24/13 2:41 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, contact Karel Pravec (aka. "Silver Fox") on FB or Twitter. He's the owner/head instructor at Silver Fox BJJ in NJ (Renzo affiliate) and trains at RGA 3 days a week at John's lunch classes. He may know someone or have some students who could help you guys find a place while you're there. His school's site is www.silverfoxbjj.com

4/24/13 3:00 PM
the geek
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are also welcome to crash in my hotel in Newark as well Justin, but like Matt I have no idea the room size and there is only 1 bed, but I'm sure we could make it work.

Cheers
4/24/13 3:31 PM
jeepdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got 2 beds in my room in Newark. Your more then welcome to crash. Me and the wife will probably never been in the room anyway.
4/24/13 11:59 PM
justinthevikingwren

Thanks guys! Who is going to the tournament? I'll reply more soon, with my ladies family Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.