UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sara McMann (pic)

4/24/13 12:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrilliamG - Hoping McMann wins because

A. It sets up Olympic medalist vs. Olympic medalist with her and Rousey, and

B. Sheila Gaff cheapshotted the bejesus out of Jennifer Maia and KO'd her. I get the "protect yourself at all times" thing, but Maia was clearly going for a glove tap, and Gaff came in like a wrecking ball.

CWFC Fight Night 4: Sheila Gaff v Jennifer Maia - Dubai 

4/24/13 12:45 PM
CarlaEsparza
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sheila Gaff has knockout power, but won't be able to get it off on a powerhouse wrestler like Sara McMann! :)

4/24/13 12:46 PM
Coranamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
Card -

https://twitter.com/JonnyBones

Holy shit, McMahon's ripped! I bet she eats more than once a day too Ronda!! Phone Post 3.0

There's nothing wrong with eating one meal a day, dumb fuck. Do some actual research before making such an ignorant comment.
4/24/13 1:14 PM
JayBRO

Coranamo -
Card -

Holy shit, McMahon's ripped! I bet she eats more than once a day too Ronda!! Phone Post 3.0

There's nothing wrong with eating one meal a day, dumb fuck. Do some actual research before making such an ignorant comment.
I'm a Kinesiologist and a fitness cover model, and I will tell you that eating 1 meal a day is fucking retarded.. ESPECIALLY for a professional athlete Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:21 PM
Yoghurt

She is a bit McManly
4/24/13 3:01 PM
sockeye
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares how they look as long as they come to BANG! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 3:05 PM
zazen br

Pro tip: If you're looking to fap, there are better sources than WMMA.

On topic: McMann is looking ripped and is a clear favorite on this one. Should be good.
4/24/13 3:25 PM
Coranamo

JayBRO - 
Coranamo -
Card -

I'm a Kinesiologist and a fitness cover model, and I will tell you that eating 1 meal a day is fucking retarded.. ESPECIALLY for a professional athlete Phone Post 3.0

I don't care about your degree that came with outdated information, nor your metrosexual profession. Look up the warrior diet, intermittent fasting, etc.

Ronda is the champ and last we've seen of her, she's in great shape. I'm not positive what diet she follows but how could anybody question it?
4/24/13 3:31 PM
JayBRO

Yeah my degree that I got less than 2 years ago is clearly outdated haha. You do what you do, believe in your fad diets and what the media tells you to, and I'll continue looking awesome and performing well Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 3:38 PM
Cya

ttt
4/24/13 3:45 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That stool on the ceiling is really pissing me off.

4/24/13 3:49 PM
Authority Figure

Coranamo -
JayBRO - 
Coranamo -
Card -

I don't care about your degree that came with outdated information, nor your metrosexual profession. Look up the warrior diet, intermittent fasting, etc.

Ronda is the champ and last we've seen of her, she's in great shape. I'm not positive what diet she follows but how could anybody question it?
So you're just going to pretend he doesn't know more than you? Then refer him to the internet as your source. smh. Phone Post
4/24/13 3:52 PM
badrun

ttt
4/24/13 4:01 PM
pampered_fighter

Gaff is a cheapshot artist, I hope Mcmann knocks her block off
4/24/13 4:03 PM
Bentleysuper8

That can't be healthy for a young woman.
4/24/13 4:10 PM
Jweinberg
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Sara.. she's hot, a super athlete and great person..  Hope she kicks this chicks ass.

4/24/13 4:18 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's clearly flexxing in the OP. She's had better photos imo.

HitomiAkano x SaraMcMann JPEG

Also, considering how few Flyweights Invicta has, they should invite Hitomi Akano back imo.

4/24/13 4:22 PM
JayBRO

Authority Figure -
Coranamo -
JayBRO - 
Coranamo -
Card -

So you're just going to pretend he doesn't know more than you? Then refer him to the internet as your source. smh. Phone Post
LoL thank your VU Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 4:31 PM
AnthonyMMA
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we talking about the tool or the stool in the picture? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:05 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 5:08 PM
crossfire - 
buckshot44 -

That stool on the ceiling is really pissing me off.

Me too , fucking piece of shit is what it is. Phone Post 3.0

Anthony MMA - Are we talking about the tool or the stool in the picture? Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was pretty obvious: Demon Stool

That flying stool is just infuriating.

4/24/13 5:23 PM
Aleck911
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JayBRO - Yeah my degree that I got less than 2 years ago is clearly outdated haha. You do what you do, believe in your fad diets and what the media tells you to, and I'll continue looking awesome and performing well Phone Post 3.0
Ronda is performing very well and looks awesome Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:26 PM
Aleck911
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aleck911 -
JayBRO - Yeah my degree that I got less than 2 years ago is clearly outdated haha. You do what you do, believe in your fad diets and what the media tells you to, and I'll continue looking awesome and performing well Phone Post 3.0
Not really questioning your knowledge as it is probably more than mine
Just sayin Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:31 PM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 
GrilliamG - Hoping McMann wins because

A. It sets up Olympic medalist vs. Olympic medalist with her and Rousey, and

B. Sheila Gaff cheapshotted the bejesus out of Jennifer Maia and KO'd her. I get the "protect yourself at all times" thing, but Maia was clearly going for a glove tap, and Gaff came in like a wrecking ball.

CWFC Fight Night 4: Sheila Gaff v Jennifer Maia - Dubai 

that was dirty as fuck, i hope mcmann puts her head through the canvas

4/24/13 7:03 PM
Chromium

Edited: 04/24/13 7:07 PM
Aleck911 - 
Aleck911 -
Not really questioning your knowledge as it is probably more than mine
Just sayin Phone Post 3.0

Pssst: Ronda only limits heself to one full meal a day during her weight cut. From an interview with MuscularDevelopmentStore.com, when asked about her diet:

Ronda Rousey - “I usually have a high-carb breakfast (like oatmeal), a half carb/half protein lunch, and then an all-protein dinner. I can have little snacks throughout the day, like frozen grapes, almonds with agave nectar or trail mix. And I never eat within three hours of going to bed.”

4/24/13 7:23 PM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you watch the clip the girl she is fighting tries to touch gloves and gets clocked for it...

DO NOT TOUCH GLOVES WITH GAFF.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.