UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Xbox: A New Generation Revealed - May 21, 2013

4/24/13 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager

On Tuesday May 21st, we’ll mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV and entertainment.

We invite you to join us via the live global stream that will be available on Xbox.com, Xbox LIVE and broadcast on Spike TV if you are in the US or Canada. https://www.facebook.com/events/547312295312565/

See you all there!

4/24/13 1:42 PM
the islander
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait! Phone Post
4/24/13 1:45 PM
LB Blastoise
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excited Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 1:49 PM
TheCrow13
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC should be on PS3 also. No reason to only offer PPVs on Xbox. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 1:51 PM
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager
TheCrow13 - UFC should be on PS3 also. No reason to only offer PPVs on Xbox. Phone Post 3.0

You'll have to bring that up with the Sony PS3 team :)

4/24/13 1:51 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheCrow13 - UFC should be on PS3 also. No reason to only offer PPVs on Xbox. Phone Post 3.0

Benefits of paying $50/year for XBL vs not paying anything for PSN.

4/24/13 1:54 PM
jasonhightower
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

The truth has been spoken.

4/24/13 1:59 PM
caseharts
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never gonna pay Taxes - Xbox 360 > PS3
Xbox 720 > PS4
Xbox Live > PSN

Easily. Idc if i sound like a nerd, I'M COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL MAY 21ST!!!
Pc Phone Post
4/24/13 2:05 PM
Calebcb
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depends on the type of game. First person shooters and strategy games are better with a mouse and keyboard.
4/24/13 2:06 PM
JerodR
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As the saying goes...you get what you pay for, and that is why Xbox live dominates.

I have the money set aside to place my pre-order for the next gen console asap. Lets do this!
4/24/13 2:07 PM
caseharts
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never gonna pay Taxes -
caseharts - 
Xbox 720 > PS4
Xbox Live > PSN

Pc Phone Post

I prefer a Xbox controller over a keyboard and mouse any day
Those controllers work on a pc. I play fifa 13 allot Phone Post
4/24/13 2:10 PM
caseharts

Never gonna pay Taxes -
caseharts - 
Never gonna pay Taxes -
caseharts - 
Xbox 720 > PS4
Xbox Live > PSN

Pc Phone Post

I prefer a Xbox controller over a keyboard and mouse any day
Those controllers work on a pc. I play fifa 13 allot Phone Post

Yeah, i played a couple games in the past with a 360 controller. But i still prefer the 360 Dashboard and layout on my TV by far
Look up big picture on steam. Best ui for gaming yet. Phone Post
4/24/13 2:14 PM
Brock Lobster
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox 720 > PS4
Xbox Live > PSN

What's may 25? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:18 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will wait a couple years to check this system out. New systems are like sperm. Only one of those little bastards even works out of the first million.
4/24/13 2:22 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
Brock Lobster - 
Xbox 720 > PS4
Xbox Live > PSN

What's may 25? Phone Post 3.0

Reveal and introduction to the new Xbox console :)

4/24/13 2:25 PM
TheCrow13
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jasonhightower -

So I have to pay to have the privilege to pay for PPVs? Sounds awesome Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:33 PM
trobinson21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheCrow13 -
jasonhightower -

So I have to pay to have the privilege to pay for PPVs? Sounds awesome Phone Post 3.0
Yes. What you get from XBox Live is well worth $8 per month. I'd pay $8 for the UFC app alone. Phone Post
4/24/13 2:35 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 - 
TheCrow13 -
jasonhightower -

Yes. What you get from XBox Live is well worth $8 per month. I'd pay $8 for the UFC app alone. Phone Post

Yup, I own both a XBOX and PS3, all my online gaming is done on my XBOX.  The online system is much more solid.

4/24/13 2:39 PM
Don_Dada
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Playstation guy but i'll be tuning in to check it out anyway. 

4/24/13 2:41 PM
JerodR
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
trobinson21 - 
TheCrow13 -
jasonhightower -

Yup, I own both a XBOX and PS3, all my online gaming is done on my XBOX.  The online system is much more solid.

Same here.. I won both consoles and the ONLY reason I bought the PS3 was for the Blu Ray. Had the Xbox had Blu Ray instead of HD DVD then the PS3 would have been all but dead by now.

As far as the Pay for the privilege of PPV... You pay for cable, and cable provides PPV. Same deal. However Xbox Live has sooooooo much more. ESPN with TONS of sporting events of just about any kind, plenty of free movies, games, demo's, previews, HBO Go, HULU Plus, NetFlix....just a ton of stuff on Xbox Live to say the least. It is well worth the cost.

When you do get a PPV it is quite interactive, and the picture quality is outstanding. Now if I could just have my Twitter Feed at the Bottom of the PPV screen it would be perfect.
4/24/13 2:52 PM
Don_Dada
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah but they make good games and don't charge me to watch Netflix etc and to play online. Xbox does have Forza 4 though i'll give it that, played the shit out of that at my buddies, pisses on GT.

4/24/13 3:01 PM
kyle223
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those who have Xbox Live, check Slickdeals.net for deals on memberships. Instead of auto-renewing my Live membership, I've been able to find 1 yr memberships for $35 on this site.
4/24/13 3:19 PM
kyle223
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never gonna pay Taxes - 
kyle223 - For those who have Xbox Live, check Slickdeals.net for deals on memberships. Instead of auto-renewing my Live membership, I've been able to find 1 yr memberships for $35 on this site.
Jake Shields told that shit sounds shady Phone Post 3.0

Not shady at all lol. It's a forum like this that people list deals (online, in store, etc). You don't actually make a purchase on the site. It directs you to the site that has the deal (for example, if Amazon has a 1yr membership for Xbox Live for $35, you purchase it through Amazon).

Can't believe I'm trying to help a Diaz fan :)
4/24/13 3:30 PM
kyle223

Never gonna pay Taxes - 
kyle223 - 
Never gonna pay Taxes - 
kyle223 - For those who have Xbox Live, check Slickdeals.net for deals on memberships. Instead of auto-renewing my Live membership, I've been able to find 1 yr memberships for $35 on this site.
Jake Shields told that shit sounds shady Phone Post 3.0

Not shady at all lol. It's a forum like this that people list deals (online, in store, etc). You don't actually make a purchase on the site. It directs you to the site that has the deal (for example, if Amazon has a 1yr membership for Xbox Live for $35, you purchase it through Amazon).

Can't believe I'm trying to help a Diaz fan :)

Haha i might have to check that out then :)

They put the best deals of the day on the front page, but you can sort through the "hot deals" as well. Also, the top right has the search function. Type whatever you're looking for in there and it will bring back the results listed by day.
4/24/13 3:52 PM
craigystylz
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have both systems to. Was a religious Xbox player. until I discovered all the exclusives that ps3 has . never looked back. I will tune in to see but if the rumours of it always being online are true than they are in trouble. And they better have a great line up right out the pipe . lots of new IP not the same gears of war Or halo. and scrap that kinect garbage that no real hardcore gamers want. That is just my opinion

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.