UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A good Bisping story....

4/24/13 2:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
showbizconnor
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So it's a short one but a good one!

I work in a place called accrington which is a town in Lancashire near clithero where mike is from,

One of the guys I work with tells me Bisping when he was 14-15 used to go round the fair grounds and fight carny's and gypsys 2 at a time and beat the shit out of them,

Most of you will have seen the documentary knuckle and have seen the gypsy vids on you tube, these are maybe not the most skilled fighters but they are seriously hard men and for a 14 year old to go and seek them out and fight then 2 at a time is pretty impressive,

Anyway just thought I would share what I thought was a pretty good story Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:12 PM
Hocky Balboa
7877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a somewhat similar story, except it involves me having shameful sex with two midgets and a bearded lady. Phone Post
4/24/13 2:13 PM
Hocky Balboa
7877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously though, I wonder if Mike ever got a caravan out of it. Phone Post
4/24/13 2:14 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells. Phone Post
4/24/13 2:20 PM
Letibleu
1659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -  I have a somewhat similar story, except it involves me having shameful sex with two midgets and a bearded lady. Phone Post

LOLOL

4/24/13 2:33 PM
MuchRespec'
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean if a guy you work with told you the story that sounds pretty legit to me!
4/24/13 2:34 PM
MuchRespec'
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait you said *fighting* gypsys and carnies two at a time? I read that wrong the first time...
4/24/13 2:43 PM
JayBRO

He sounds likes a bully to me, not very cool at all actually. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 3:00 PM
GMan99
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sounds like the town that would ring a bell when Igor V was loose on the streets.
4/24/13 3:07 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

lolololol

4/24/13 3:57 PM
Eric Bloodaxe
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -  I have a somewhat similar story, except it involves me having shameful sex with two midgets and a bearded lady. Phone Post

Come on man, tell the story! I wanna hear the shameful part.

4/24/13 4:30 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JayBRO - He sounds likes a bully to me, not very cool at all actually. Phone Post 3.0

What? How?
4/24/13 4:55 PM
Toby Lerone
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Accrington Stanley? Who are they?

4/24/13 4:56 PM
JCMcGee
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Da yer loike dags?
4/24/13 4:58 PM
JCMcGee
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And by that ^
I obviously mean this:
http://youtu.be/ZXILzUpVx7A
4/24/13 5:33 PM
10er
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells. Phone Post
^ I'm going to do exactly the same with that post. Only for reals!

Bravo sir. Phone Post
4/24/13 5:45 PM
NoGi bear

Toby Lerone -

Exactly Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:51 PM
Maldini2706
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping once threw a kettle over a pub, what have you done? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 6:06 PM
Truemanc3
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear - 
Toby Lerone -

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Ian Rush does!
4/24/13 6:43 PM
Jacks Wasted Life
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike is from Clit-Hero? Respek! Phone Post
4/24/13 6:46 PM
Achilles is the GOAT

JCMcGee - Da yer loike dags?
Oh, you mean dogs!

Yeah I like dogs! Phone Post
4/24/13 7:03 PM
Spiderknows

No. It didn't happen. Maybe if it was someone like Anderson Silva or Fedor with demi-god like abilities, but no way 2 gypsies at the same time! While only being 14? Lol and to seek them out as if to say it happened more than once? Lol the story of kid Bisping would be some sort of folklore known in every pub and school playground across the country. Phone Post
4/24/13 7:23 PM
kano350chevy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells. Phone Post
Hahaha Phone Post
4/24/13 7:45 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When he was 15 he did compete as an amateur in Knock Down Sport Budo, but that's the extent of my knowledge of his teen years.
4/24/13 8:53 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - This story reeks of rocking horse shit. Bisping couldn't beat two gypsies / carnies or midgets at the same time today let alone when he was 14. Even if he could have he'd still have ended up with a knife through the neck toot ducking sweet.

Don't believe everything you hear from the guys at work son. Phone Post 3.0

Logic. people don't like it here. Voted up

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.