UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A good Bisping story....

4/24/13 9:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

showbizconnor - So it's a short one but a good one!

I work in a place called accrington which is a town in Lancashire near clithero where mike is from,

One of the guys I work with tells me Bisping when he was 14-15 used to go round the fair grounds and fight carny's and gypsys 2 at a time and beat the shit out of them,

Most of you will have seen the documentary knuckle and have seen the gypsy vids on you tube, these are maybe not the most skilled fighters but they are seriously hard men and for a 14 year old to go and seek them out and fight then 2 at a time is pretty impressive,

Anyway just thought I would share what I thought was a pretty good story Phone Post 3.0
Hi Mikey! Phone Post
4/24/13 9:44 PM
14thepages
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.
4/25/13 12:31 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

14thepages - I'll believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.
You don't want that to happen.

Happened to me once and I had to wipe so vigorously that my asshole resembled a chewed up slice of orange for several weeks. Phone Post
4/25/13 1:23 AM
EpicConfessions

EpicConfessions.com, nhbMIKE

Mike is from a town called Clit...Hero?

4/25/13 1:52 AM
And Wagners Cut

Rudi - Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells. Phone Post
Bahahahahahaha Phone Post
4/25/13 1:53 AM
And Wagners Cut

Toby Lerone -

Accrington Stanley? Who are they?

EXACTLY! Phone Post
4/25/13 10:10 AM
Jaybrone
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

14thepages - I'll believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

VTFU for a great reference.

Shenanagins!

4/25/13 10:22 AM
SEMenTEX
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

showbizconnor - So it's a short one but a good one!

I work in a place called accrington which is a town in Lancashire near clithero where mike is from,

One of the guys I work with tells me Bisping when he was 14-15 used to go round the fair grounds and fight carny's and gypsys 2 at a time and beat the shit out of them,

Most of you will have seen the documentary knuckle and have seen the gypsy vids on you tube, these are maybe not the most skilled fighters but they are seriously hard men and for a 14 year old to go and seek them out and fight then 2 at a time is pretty impressive,

Anyway just thought I would share what I thought was a pretty good story Phone Post 3.0
It's a small world after all mate, I'm from Haslingden, never thought I'd see someone on here from pretty much the same tiny town. Phone Post
4/25/13 7:18 PM
3rdLion
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's probably true. Tyson Fury once tweeted him saying "Bisping, you are a wanker who is shit at fighting, ask anyone. Remember when you got chinned by blond John?"

Looks like Bisping used to scrap with Tyson's pikey mates haha.
4/25/13 7:47 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - This story reeks of rocking horse shit. Bisping couldn't beat two gypsies / carnies or midgets at the same time today let alone when he was 14. Even if he could have he'd still have ended up with a knife through the neck toot ducking sweet.

Don't believe everything you hear from the guys at work son. Phone Post 3.0

I think you're confused about gypsies, no he wouldn't end up with a knife through his neck and he would absolutely slaughter any gypsy except for someone like Tyson Fury.

But no he wouldn't be beating two gypsies at once at 14.
4/25/13 10:49 PM
Jaybrone
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He wouldn't be beating grown ass men at 14 one on one much less 2 at a time. Not unless he was the most physically mature 14 year old ever. 

4/26/13 1:52 AM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like bullshit story

Those pillows were extra soft at 15 Phone Post
4/26/13 4:32 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

I think OP has Bisping confused with the local whore. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/13 5:43 AM
john joe
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/26/13 5:45 AM
Fighters Only, web/editorial
NoGi bear - 
Toby Lerone -

Accrington Stanley? Who are they?

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Gimme some!
4/26/13 5:47 AM
migwar
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/26/13 5:47 AM
When I was 14 I fought a gypsy once. His sister hit me on the head with a house brick when it looked like I was winning.
4/26/13 6:09 AM
The Cecil Peoples Elbow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he had an early prime. I heard a story that he had knock out power at 14. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.