UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy would beat him like a redheaded stepchild. Phone Post
4/24/13 4:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tilla

Roy ain't taking Tank down.

Prime Tank was a vicious motherfucker with LEGIT one shot KO power.

He'd break Roy's face..
4/24/13 4:41 PM
Vulva Fabulous
956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got Tank? Surely you jest.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for Tank for stepping in the cage back in the day when there was no fight camps, no clue what the other fighter brought to the cage as far as skills and discipline, knowing that the other persons only mindset was to hurt you as much as possible. No point system, no judges....just war....and multiple wars each night as well.

That being said, Tank use to win because he was bigger, stronger and he would mentally bully the other fighters and punch as hard, as fast, and as many times as possible until he connected, KOing his opponent.

What does Tank have that Nelson couldn't counter or defend? He obviously has better cardio, better defense, I'd argue better hands, he kicks, he can grapple, sub, anything Nelson wants to do, he could do. There isn't a single thing that Tank can do better than Nelson.

I know you were obviously trolling after you said you got Tank, but that's my logical answer to your question. If you were baiting me to reply, you win good sir....you win. Phone Post
4/24/13 4:47 PM
sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread was done a whole back! One of my favourite posts went something along the lines of
"Regardless of which vintage Tank turns up, Roy takes this pretty easily"
He's better in every single area of the game with a great chin Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 4:47 PM
sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ done a while back Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 4:49 PM
UGSlapshot

Tilla - Roy ain't taking Tank down.

Prime Tank was a vicious motherfucker with LEGIT one shot KO power.

He'd break Roy's face..
Tank would get taken down thrown in the Crucifix and beat half to death.

Even if you bring forward in time so he could train by today's standards he's not beating Roy Nelson. Phone Post
4/24/13 4:51 PM
OCMikelob
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight!

Prime Cabbage vs prime Big Country would be an outright war Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 4:54 PM
Vincanni
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy Nelson by anything he wants likely in the first round, if not after Tank gases.
4/24/13 4:54 PM
Rudi

OCMikelob - Good fight!

Nah. Nelson via quick destruction. Or sub Phone Post
4/24/13 4:56 PM
Lazer MMA

Mr. Wright - 

prime tank as in the tank that took oleg the distance when oleg had a fight thrown for him, the same tank that fought in previous fight that night?

tank via insane cardio and heavier hands.

Yep he's getting no respect at all in this thread though.
4/24/13 4:59 PM
Lazer MMA

Vulva Fabulous -  You got Tank? Surely you jest.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for Tank for stepping in the cage back in the day when there was no fight camps, no clue what the other fighter brought to the cage as far as skills and discipline, knowing that the other persons only mindset was to hurt you as much as possible. No point system, no judges....just war....and multiple wars each night as well.

That being said, Tank use to win because he was bigger, stronger and he would mentally bully the other fighters and punch as hard, as fast, and as many times as possible until he connected, KOing his opponent.

What does Tank have that Nelson couldn't counter or defend? He obviously has better cardio, better defense, I'd argue better hands, he kicks, he can grapple, sub, anything Nelson wants to do, he could do. There isn't a single thing that Tank can do better than Nelson.

I know you were obviously trolling after you said you got Tank, but that's my logical answer to your question. If you were baiting me to reply, you win good sir....you win. Phone Post

Dude, this a feel good thread about a sick fight. I'd take Tank but would not bet that shit. There is no troll just a thread about a sick fight. I think Tank can land and hurt Roy.

Stop being soooooo serious about a theoretical sick fight bro.
4/24/13 4:59 PM
OCMikelob
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi -
OCMikelob - Good fight!

Nah. Nelson via quick destruction. Or sub Phone Post
Not sure about quick destruction....he'd sub but he wouldn't just quickly destroy prime Cabbage with that chin. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:01 PM
RazorMMA
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson. Has a ground game. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:02 PM
zazen br

Roy in a very close fight. Almost a toss up. There was a prime Tank who was a real bad motherfucker with good cardio and TDD. But the sport evolved too much... Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:02 PM
Tilla

Nelson is a punch bag. Who has he beaten that's great? Or gone to war with that is a legend?

And fuck does he have better power thank Tank! Arlovski used Cabbages head as a speedball and couldn't KO him. Tank laid him out for nigh-on ten minutes..
4/24/13 5:09 PM
OCMikelob

Lazer MMA -
Mr. Wright - 

prime tank as in the tank that took oleg the distance when oleg had a fight thrown for him, the same tank that fought in previous fight that night?

tank via insane cardio and heavier hands.

Yep he's getting no respect at all in this thread though.
Much respect to Tank! He is a pioneer warrior. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:09 PM
GaryColeman

Only a crackhead would pick Tank. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:13 PM
Lazer MMA

zazen br - Roy in a very close fight. Almost a toss up. There was a prime Tank who was a real bad motherfucker with good cardio and TDD. But the sport evolved too much... Phone Post 3.0

This would be fun as hell to watch. I think Tank could have hurt him. WTF knows?
4/24/13 5:13 PM
Rudi

Tilla - Nelson is a punch bag. Who has he beaten that's great? Or gone to war with that is a legend?

And fuck does he have better power thank Tank! Arlovski used Cabbages head as a speedball and couldn't KO him. Tank laid him out for nigh-on ten minutes..
You're an idiot. Tank has an mma record of 10-15, he hasnt beaten anyone great in his career. Every great fighter he has fought he lost. Phone Post
4/24/13 5:14 PM
Lazer MMA

Tilla - Nelson is a punch bag. Who has he beaten that's great? Or gone to war with that is a legend?

Tank could hurt almost anyone IMO. Roy always is getting hit. Both have great chins. Fight would be must see.
4/24/13 5:15 PM
OCMikelob

You know what, I forgot Tank KO'd Cabbage...man Tank is not respected like he should be, for when and what he was! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:16 PM
OCMikelob

Rudi -
Tilla - Nelson is a punch bag. Who has he beaten that's great? Or gone to war with that is a legend?

You're an idiot. Tank has an mma record of 10-15, he hasnt beaten anyone great in his career. Every great fighter he has fought he lost. Phone Post
See what you started Lazer...hahaha Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:18 PM
Rudi

OCMikelob -
Rudi -

See what you started Lazer...hahaha Phone Post 3.0
Im serious, The only notable guys tank has fought were Frank Mir, Vitor Belfort, and Don frye, and he got beaten by all of them. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.