UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Boston Bombing Staged and Actors

4/24/13 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tito Or Tease
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that is a relief. I'm glad that amputees are getting work.

http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/04/22/witnessing-bostons-mass-casualty-event/#more-4048

Andrea says:

April 24, 2013 at 2:01 pm

I am not sure is anybody was injured that is an area that is very touchy BUT what I do know is those particular pictures at the marathon finish line are fake injuries and that this is a mass casualty drill.That is clearly clearly fake blood and injuries all the other details aside those are fake. who what when where why is not important I have not even thought that far because I am still reeling over the video and pictures. We are headed into very strange territory. Wake Up!
4/24/13 5:19 PM
HereWeAre

Subbed to vtfd later. Phone Post
4/24/13 5:19 PM
Chief Meteorologist Brick Tamland
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conspiracy Ground. GTFO
4/24/13 5:20 PM
Sensei Milla 209TT
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How stupid are you?
4/24/13 5:20 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HE IS BEING SARCASTIC JESUS GUYS. LOL
4/24/13 5:21 PM
MMOZ

Just getting the obligatory "picture with a bunch of random shit outlined" out of the way early in the thread:

4/24/13 5:23 PM
BLPorritt
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruh roh Phone Post
4/24/13 5:23 PM
Hired Gun
645 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here we go . . .
4/24/13 5:25 PM
mixedmartialfarts
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Tracy teaches classes on journalism and media at Florida Atlantic University. His work on media history, politics and culture has appeared in a wide variety of academic journals, edited volumes, and alternative news and opinion outlets."

Sweet potato Christ, this idiot is a professor.

rckallday
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is being sarcastic. he was just making fun of what that bish said. Phone Post
Slevin Kalevra

at least when the tin foil hat idiots come out you know who has the lowest IQ
4/24/13 5:26 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:26 PM
TheSergeK
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He teaches 5 minutes away from my house.
4/24/13 5:34 PM
WOOFticket
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh oh Phone Post
4/24/13 5:36 PM
PoWdA101
985 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This CT shit is seriously jumping as many sharks as have ever been jumped.

4/24/13 5:37 PM
pfsjkd
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should make that stupid asshat jagoff motherfucker serve a shift on the hospital ward where the injured people are being cared for. Cocksucking douchebag. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:39 PM
andyman011

Tell me why its clearly fake blood. Prove to me its fake without integrating a bias or opinion. There is literally a gif of the guy getting his legs blown off. Gonna tell me he was a double amputee and it was a controlled explosion and he stood right next to it and made his fake legs fly off at time of explosion? Phone Post
Adventure Runner
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheSergeK - He teaches 5 minutes away from my house.

I'm happy I'm not you.  I would definitely confront this asshole.

Barbasol
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reckoner -
mixedmartialfarts - 

"Tracy teaches classes on journalism and media at Florida Atlantic University. His work on media history, politics and culture has appeared in a wide variety of academic journals, edited volumes, and alternative news and opinion outlets."

Sweet potato Christ, this idiot is a professor.

If anyone wanted to see what a CT asswipe looks like, here he is.

http://www.fau.edu/scms/images/faculty/tracy.jpg
Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:44 PM
PoWdA101
985 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 -  Tell me why its clearly fake blood. Prove to me its fake without integrating a bias or opinion. There is literally a gif of the guy getting his legs blown off. Gonna tell me he was a double amputee and it was a controlled explosion and he stood right next to it and made his fake legs fly off at time of explosion? Phone Post

Is there really? call me morbid, but I want to see.

4/24/13 5:45 PM
mclay
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 5:47 PM
Hired Gun
645 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looks like he would cup his hand over a fart so he could breath it in
4/24/13 5:47 PM
mixedmartialfarts
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 5:49 PM

"The use of a wheelchair to aid and transport an individual with such severe injuries–who amazingly is still conscious and discharging little-if-any blood–runs counter to common emergency medical procedure."

I would love if this cunt had to sit down and talk with the dude that got his legs blown off and the cowboy hat guy that helped save his life.  I'd love to see him try and tell that guy to his face that his legs were already missing before that day, and that everyone involved were actors playing bit parts in a massive government conspiracy.

I think what pisses me off more than anything is that people like this never just say "Whoops, my bad guys... I thought it was fake but as more evidence has come out I was totally wrong.  Sorry about that!"  Instead every bit of new evidence further proving that the event actually happened is somehow distorted into evidence of a huge coverup at the highest levels of government.

4/24/13 5:48 PM
PatK
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 -  Tell me why its clearly fake blood. Prove to me its fake without integrating a bias or opinion. There is literally a gif of the guy getting his legs blown off. Gonna tell me he was a double amputee and it was a controlled explosion and he stood right next to it and made his fake legs fly off at time of explosion? Phone Post

Yeah, I have a neighbor that was there at the finish line waiting for her daughter to finish that had a horrible compound fracture from the bomb, and had two have two rods and a plate surgically inserted into her leg.

Or should I say allegedly? I'll have to ask her how much she got paid for her acting performance when she gets out of the hospital and comes back to town.
4/24/13 5:49 PM
foggybottom
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The most atrocious thing about all of this: the flaming background image used on his Shit Hole blog.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.