UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Boston Bombing Staged and Actors

4/24/13 5:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sogsteel
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The reptilians really like the east coast for their staged events. I'm gonna stay way over here
PoWdA101
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - He looks like he would cup his hand over a fart so he could breath it in

Holy fuck he does.

Hired Gun
591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And this is the type of person teaching future leaders of tomorrow?
4/24/13 5:51 PM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
foggybottom - 

The most atrocious thing about all of this: the flaming background image used on his Shit Hole blog.

I didn't look at the page. I was going to guess his two-tone Reed Richards haircut.

4/24/13 5:53 PM
LittleJoeMama
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cocksucker just wants attention. I'd like to give him some, such a punchable face...
4/24/13 5:56 PM
Stan Dan Wang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbasol - 
Reckoner -
mixedmartialfarts - 

"Tracy teaches classes on journalism and media at Florida Atlantic University. His work on media history, politics and culture has appeared in a wide variety of academic journals, edited volumes, and alternative news and opinion outlets."

Sweet potato Christ, this idiot is a professor.

If anyone wanted to see what a CT asswipe looks like, here he is.

http://www.fau.edu/scms/images/faculty/tracy.jpg
Phone Post 3.0

LOL HELL TOUPEE!!!!!!!
4/24/13 5:59 PM
TedGlad
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - He looks like he would cup his hand over a fart so he could breath it in
That is very funny. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 6:26 PM
shen
984 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - And this is the type of person teaching future leaders of tomorrow?

Don't worry... I don't think many "leaders" are coming out of Florida Atlantic University.

--Shift leaders at Starbucks, maybe, but that's about it.
4/24/13 6:29 PM
mixedmartialfarts
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just realized that this is the same school that had one of their faculty ask students to write the name Jesus on a piece of paper and then step on it.  If nothing else, we should thank the school for providing us with threads for the OG.

4/24/13 6:36 PM
shen
984 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 6:38 PM
"The use of a wheelchair to aid and transport an individual with such severe injuries–who amazingly is still conscious and discharging little-if-any blood–runs counter to common emergency medical procedure."

This guy has NO idea what he is talking about... People lose limbs and crawl or walk for miles to get help! The guy in the wheelchair is in/going into shock and has a visible tourniquet around his leg.

A bomb doesn't "cut off" a limb like a surgeon's knife for you to then go pick up.

Imagine shooting someone point-blank in the chest with a shotgun and it putting a big hole through their sternum, then asking, "where is the round section of his chest that is missing...?"

It hasn't been "cut-out" it has been eviscerated.
4/24/13 6:38 PM
GOREILLAMAN
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His name is Tracy and he teaches in Florida.

Did anybody else automatically assume he was black?
4/24/13 6:43 PM
Res ispa loquitur
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatK - 
andyman011 -  Tell me why its clearly fake blood. Prove to me its fake without integrating a bias or opinion. There is literally a gif of the guy getting his legs blown off. Gonna tell me he was a double amputee and it was a controlled explosion and he stood right next to it and made his fake legs fly off at time of explosion? Phone Post

Yeah, I have a neighbor that was there at the finish line waiting for her daughter to finish that had a horrible compound fracture from the bomb, and had two have two rods and a plate surgically inserted into her leg.

Or should I say allegedly? I'll have to ask her how much she got paid for her acting performance when she gets out of the hospital and comes back to town.

Pics and vid of him in crowd?

Pics of x-ray?

footage of surgery?

pics of recovery?

doctors account of injuries? A video blog will suffice. 

or GTFO.

didnt happen. Shill.

;)

4/24/13 6:49 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i've got a proposition for the people making statements that say the injuries are faked ...

"You and me go to the hospitals and rehab units where the faked injury victims are receiving treatment. I'll hold you down, they'll beat you with their fake crutches, canes, wheelchairs and prosthetics.

I will stand in for those who are unable to do this themselves."
4/24/13 6:50 PM
Tankhead
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been a while since I've said this...

Fucking Florida.... Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 6:57 PM
TexDeuce
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is clearly mentally ill as are many of these types Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:00 PM
TexDeuce
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh I was reading how they are now calling the badass Uncle a crisis actor. He was the one that came out and spoke first on behalf of the family. LOL!

If he is an actor I want to see him in some fucking movies. He is fantastic! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:21 PM
Adventure Runner
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just told my wife who was at the finish line and is still having a hard time dealing with the bombing and the gruesome scene that people think shit like this.  She laughed at first thinking I was kidding around because she couldn't believe somebody would legitimately believe something like that.  Then when I said I was serious, she just said "I guess we already knew the world has a lot of idiots in it."

4/25/13 10:51 AM
Tito Or Tease

Is this the work of Tom Savini?

dag43 says:

April 24, 2013 at 6:17 pm

I used a photo editor to go through the pictures the so called amputee’s flesh tone above the knee is different from the flesh tone below the knee, the part right above the bone reflects light like it is made of plastic or rubber also there was no fire so he should have been bleeding profusely .
4/25/13 11:30 AM
Tito Or Tease

It looks like all the mentally ill have commented on this prof's page. The sane are outnumbered.
5/8/13 11:51 PM
Dugs95

pfsjkd - They should make that stupid asshat jagoff motherfucker serve a shift on the hospital ward where the injured people are being cared for. Cocksucking douchebag. Phone Post 3.0
Yes...this Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 3:25 PM
pfsjkd
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the shit sipping dickbag still singing the same tune?

5/11/13 1:40 AM
Dugs95

Tiresias -
UGCTT_WarHunt - 
Tiresias - If one were to spend all his time dissecting every fallacy and error that he found on the internet, he would have not time for anything else, so it is sometimes more convenient to simply mention that there are many of them. That does not constitute an argument in favor of the claim of fallacious and error, but rather an assertion of the conclusion without an argument, and thus is not itself fallacious.

In your first paragraph, you played the "hide behind insinuation" game. Not a fallacy, but a cheesy CT propaganda tactic.

In your second paragraph, you similarly employ the vague, insinuative "I am not saying___, but I wouldn't put it past them"; a similar rhetorical move to above. Then you claim that this thread "proves people will believe whatever they are told", which is simply nonsense. You imply that rejection of certain claims is due merely to resistance to "deviation from the normal paradigm", which is, again, simply wrong.

In your final paragraph, you make a leap to U.S. drone strikes on foreign soil, which bears no direct connection to the subject being discussed.

Then you say "kill yourself", which shows that you like to couple internet-faggot tendencies with your obvious stupidity. Congratulations, you suck.

so...you still couldn't name one...lol

"hide behind insinuation" game....i have never even heard of that game so i googled it and discovered, to my utter amazement, that you ofc made it all up. congratulations.

How is it nonsense that people will commit the inferential fallacy of appeal to authority? That's what they do, that's why they regurgitate information they hear into gospel truth. The reasons are many but people in the U.S. do not enjoy philosophy or any study of epistemology in school, unless you join a debate club which is in large part a massive joke whereby you count the number of arguments in a given time span rather than focus on the arguments themselves.

Obviously you are a mouth breather among mouth breathers if you cannot see the politicking that resulted from the boston bombing to push for tyrannical legislation, when at the same time the same people pushing for less liberty/more security are happily complying to mountains of dead brown children in other countries all across the world.

If you have anything of substance to say, then say it clearly and directly.  For example:

instead of saying

1) "[...] You are a mouth breather [.. blah blah..] if you can not see the politicking that resulted from the boston [sic] bombing to push for tyrannical legislation, when at the same time the same people pushing for less liberty/more security are happily complying to [sic] mountains of dead brown children in other countries all across the world."

say something clear, like:

2) "The Boston bombings were staged in order to provide a pretext for tyrannical legislation."

Please note the difference in clarity between your 1, and my 2.  Can you express yourself clearly, or are you going to continue to blather on like a barely-literate baboon?  Do you claim 2, or you going to hide behind your pathetic, crippled rhetoric?

Here are other claims from your posts that you made while pretending you didn't make them:

3) The Sandy Hook attack was staged, therefore the Boston bombings were (maybe were, likely were, ... ?) as well.

4) Anybody that disagrees that the Boston bombings were staged is only doing so because they will believe whatever is told to them.

5) Anybody that is hostile to claims that the Boston bombings were staged is only hostile because such claims represent a deviation from the normal paradigm.

6) Anyone that does not accede to UGCTT_WarHunt's mindless, idiotic posts should kill himself.

These are the actual claims you made, without actually coming out and making them.  The obvious reason you only made the claims elliptically is because each and every one of them is false, and completely fucking stupid.  However, feel free to defend any of them if you would like, so long as you manage to find a testicle somewhere and actually make a direct claim.

And good luck in epistemology club (!) lol

U guys both have some good n not so good points actually.... But it's the Internet, neither of u will win or convince other one he is stupid so just quit Phone Post 3.0
5/11/13 9:26 AM
pfsjkd
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"U guys both have some good n not so good points actually.... But it's the Internet, neither of u will win or convince other one he is stupid so just quit"

Fuck you!! I wanna keep watching Tiresias slowly bleed his victims out thru their asshole. It's awesome to watch.

5/13/13 1:04 AM
pfsjkd

^Sorry, sporto. He's virtually ass raping you with a square wooden dildo and you keep seeming to bend over and spread your e-cheeks for him. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 3:44 AM
pfsjkd

First Tiresias was all

And then WarHunt was all

And then the OG was all

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.