UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mouthguard question

4/24/13 8:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WOOFticket
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces
How does one acquire an American flag mouth guard? The one in the site? Phone Post
4/24/13 8:05 PM
n3m
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for mouthpiece
4/24/13 8:07 PM
WOOFticket
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOOFticket -
Ingrained Media - Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces
How does one acquire an American flag mouth guard? The one in the site? Phone Post
I would like one btw Phone Post
4/24/13 8:07 PM
Happiness Bunny
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If a fighter had absolutely no teeth at all would they be required to wear a mouthguard?
4/24/13 8:08 PM
Ceelo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 8:08 PM
Cyril Jeff - 
WOOFticket -  QUESTION: WHICH BRANDS MAKES THE DESIGN WITH THE DIAMOND/GEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUTH GUARD?

I'VE SEEN GSP AND BROCK WEARING THEM BEFORE. Phone Post

no idea, but if you're on a budget, I'd highly rec this one...

Cyril what is the difference between the basic and high end custom other then the $ 

4/24/13 8:09 PM
UK Asylum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 8:12 PM

i wouldnt mind one for muay thai, got a shock doctor that changes shape every training session

http://www.revgear.com/product/union-jack-mouth-guard/

4/24/13 8:15 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devastator81 - Are shock doctor any good ?
I think it's the only brand my local sports shop have.... That's why I ask.
Never heard of jawz.... Good ? Phone Post 3.0

Don't get the shock doctor, they suck.  I had two dentist made ones that were bomb, but when my car was broken into they were part of the shit that was taken (guess the guy thought there must be something else in the case, otherwise odd).  Picked up a Shock Doctor as a stop gap measure and DEFINITELY feel punches far more than I did before.  Also just noticed on Monday that one of my teeth has a hairline fracture up it.  Not saying that the fracture and the mouth guard are related, but like I said shots feel way more 'abrupt' than they used to so maybe?

4/24/13 8:17 PM
Shoguns Shorts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOOFticket - QUESTION: WHICH BRANDS MAKES THE DESIGN WITH THE DIAMOND/GEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUTH GUARD?

No seriously, this is what I want to know too Phone Post
4/24/13 8:18 PM
SC MMA MD
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - Let me send you a Fight Dentist Mouthguard, all I ask is you give us a review.
That is a very generous offer, and I will be happy to accept.

In the spirit of full disclosure, you should be aware that I am not a competitive fighter (grappling tournaments are my competitive outlet), just a 38 y/o nobody who is too stupid to stop sparring with actual fighters. I do train BJJ and MMA almost daily, and spar frequently.

That having been said, if you are game to send me a mouthguard, I will be happy to start a new thread with a review after I use it a few times Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 8:19 PM
Herbish1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you can afford it, get a custom from the dentist. My dentist is a friend of mine which is only reason I have a custom, but it could run you a couple hundred when its all said and done. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 8:19 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ceelo - 
Cyril Jeff - 
WOOFticket -  QUESTION: WHICH BRANDS MAKES THE DESIGN WITH THE DIAMOND/GEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUTH GUARD?

no idea, but if you're on a budget, I'd highly rec this one...

Cyril what is the difference between the basic and high end custom other then the $ 

I'm not Cyril but their site says 'The Jawzz mouthguard has the same protection as the basic or high end mouthguard.'  Leads me to believe it's just they can spit out the ones with their logo faster (plus get some branding in the mix), whereas the rest are custom color/words/logos. 

4/24/13 8:28 PM
WOOFticket

Shoguns Shorts -
WOOFticket - QUESTION: WHICH BRANDS MAKES THE DESIGN WITH THE DIAMOND/GEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUTH GUARD?

No seriously, this is what I want to know too Phone Post
Yes! Phone Post
4/24/13 9:58 PM
Ingrained Media
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
chrisbaker -  I'd like one please. Phone Post

DM me your mailing address and selection please
4/24/13 9:59 PM
Ingrained Media
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP - 
Ingrained Media - Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces

define athlete. if i qualify i am in

DM me your address and selection please
4/24/13 9:59 PM
Ingrained Media

Ceelo - 

Oh I wouldn't mind trying it out and will give review as well.

http://www.revgear.com/product/nightmare-mouth-guard/

4/24/13 10:00 PM
Ingrained Media

WOOFticket - 

DM me your address and the exact one you want.
4/24/13 10:02 PM
Ingrained Media

SC MMA MD - 
Ingrained Media - Let me send you a Fight Dentist Mouthguard, all I ask is you give us a review.
That is a very generous offer, and I will be happy to accept.

In the spirit of full disclosure, you should be aware that I am not a competitive fighter (grappling tournaments are my competitive outlet), just a 38 y/o nobody who is too stupid to stop sparring with actual fighters. I do train BJJ and MMA almost daily, and spar frequently.

That having been said, if you are game to send me a mouthguard, I will be happy to start a new thread with a review after I use it a few times Phone Post 3.0

Just want a review from a real consumer, I do not care if you use them because your girlfriend is a tigress in bed, I just want to know what you think of the product. Thanks for starting the thread and I look forward to sharing your review with the bosses.
4/24/13 10:03 PM
Ingrained Media

UK Asylum - 

i wouldnt mind one for muay thai, got a shock doctor that changes shape every training session

http://www.revgear.com/product/union-jack-mouth-guard/

DM me your selection and address
4/24/13 10:37 PM
jerrad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoot, just missed out. My first and only vote up goes to Ingrained Media for being a good dude.

I've had a gladiator for a couple years, can't complain but need to get a new one.
4/24/13 10:46 PM
Tru
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
Ingrained Media - Fight Dentist by Revgear (boil and bite) is what I am offering. Next five athletes and of course the OP that post a request will get a free Fight Dentist boil and bite mouthgurd of their choice. http://www.revgear.com/category/revgear-mouth-pieces

Fight Dentist is really top notch.  Here is a pic of my custom guard from FD.  The FD makes a boil and bite for 29.99 on revgear.com that is really good.  Most of the pros I have given them to are shocked it's a boil and bite.  Can't beat a custom, but on a budget the 29.99 model is pretty damn legit. 

4/24/13 10:47 PM
Tru
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 10:57 PM
Click For MMA Videos

double

4/24/13 11:38 PM
Ingrained Media

jerrad - Shoot, just missed out. My first and only vote up goes to Ingrained Media for being a good dude.

I've had a gladiator for a couple years, can't complain but need to get a new one.

DM me your selection and address. I'll get you one
4/24/13 11:39 PM
Ingrained Media

Tru - 

Fight Dentist is really top notch.  Here is a pic of my custom guard from FD.  The FD makes a boil and bite for 29.99 on revgear.com that is really good.  Most of the pros I have given them to are shocked it's a boil and bite.  Can't beat a custom, but on a budget the 29.99 model is pretty damn legit. 

Thanks Tru
4/25/13 12:10 AM
Leghound

jerrad - Shoot, just missed out. My first and only vote up goes to Ingrained Media for being a good dude.

Good idea, didn't think about the VU.  Doneski.

4/25/13 12:18 AM
Ceelo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - 
Ceelo - 

Oh I wouldn't mind trying it out and will give review as well.

http://www.revgear.com/product/nightmare-mouth-guard/

Msg sent. And Ty once again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.