UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who's gonna watch the mayweather fight?

4/25/13 3:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sockeye
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way would I contribute in making that man richer Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 3:45 AM
88samurai88
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that guy..i will never buy a PPV boxing match ever again...12 rounds of bullshit and a cocky post fight speech? Fuck him Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 4:01 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Millions

There's a reason he's the highest paid athlete on earth and has 0 endorsements Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 4:06 AM
Tebow Worships Satan
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 - Fuck that guy..i will never buy a PPV boxing match ever again...12 rounds of bullshit and a cocky post fight speech? Fuck him Phone Post 3.0
This is the first time I've ever heard someone say they won't buy a Mayweather fight because of his cocky post fight speech Phone Post
4/25/13 5:42 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayweather always says the same in his post fight speech. Thanks God, Thanks everyone for buying PPV, gives praise to his opponent, far from cocky. Now if you said Adrien Broner I'd agree with you, Mayweather is quite humble once the fight is done. 

4/25/13 5:51 AM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/25/13 6:03 AM
88samurai88 - Fuck that guy..i will never buy a PPV boxing match ever again...12 rounds of bullshit and a cocky post fight speech? Fuck him Phone Post 3.0

I hope you ha e never bought a frankie edgar, benson, or gsp ppv
4/25/13 5:59 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogkennyg - In a couple weeks? Phone Post
I be watching but i am not going tp fish out the PVV money for it. Its pretty hard as it is from where i am from so i rather just get on blackout and watch a downloading. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 6:06 AM
man meets fate

fightharder - 
ogkennyg - In a couple weeks? Phone Post
I be watching but i am not going tp fish out the PVV money for it. Its pretty hard as it is from where i am from so i rather just get on blackout and watch a downloading. Phone Post 3.0

Its 2013, and people still never heard of streams?
4/25/13 6:20 AM
88samurai88
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know why you guys are all butt hurt that i think boxing fights are boring? Frankie edgar,benson henderson fights are MMA fights not boxing matches.. On top of being $70 its one dimensional fight that consists of repetitive striking that bores me. At least bendo and edgar have take downs and kicks/sub attempts etc. i try to watch boxing but cant help it that it doesnt interest me. of course there is "boxing" in mma but the difference in gloves and variety of strikes/kicks/subs/styles makes a huge difference to the entertainment value. I do not like mayweather and i do not like boxing. Im an mma fan if some of you guys dont agree thats fine its your opinion. What i meant by post fight speech "cocky" was directed at the larry merchant fiasco. Also "i hope you have never bought a benson or frankie PPV"? I dont understand your logic in that comment? Its a night and day comparison. I buy mma PPVs not boxing. Enjoy the the fight. 12 round unanimous decision, Mayweather. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 6:50 AM
Greenup
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale -

Right here. I'll never miss an opportunity to watch Mayweather perform. It's baffling that anyone who is an actual fan of the sweet science wouldn't be interested in seeing it. I can understand not watching it live due to the ridiculous prices on the pay per views, but to have no desire to see it ever is a bit of a travesty for a fan of the sport. You get to watch the absolute best at the craft (or, if you do not entirely agree with that, you at least have to admit he's ONE of the absolute best), someone who will go down in the history books.

It'd be the equivalent of an MMA fan not watching an Anderson Silva fight.

Phone Post
4/25/13 7:14 AM
EckY
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow Worships Satan - This is equivalent to Silva vs Bonnar.

I'll order it only because it's a Mayweather fight so alot of people are coming over and I enjoy family gatherings.

This is perhaps one of the biggest mismatches of Floyd's career.

Not nearly as bad.
4/25/13 7:23 AM
Phisher

88samurai88 - Fuck that guy..i will never buy a PPV boxing match ever again...12 rounds of bullshit and a cocky post fight speech? Fuck him Phone Post 3.0
It's obvoous that you don't watch his fights because he's generally not cocky in the post fight interview. (The Ortiz fight was a notable excdption.) Phone Post
4/25/13 7:31 AM
CHiLLEN
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the GOAT. Will never miss a fight of Mayweathers. Amped for his up coming fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 7:32 AM
awesomestprime
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon - 

anybody that pays for a mayweather fight is a drooling retard.

he throws money on ur face.  coasts to decisions with defense first(boring) style. then ducks his prime opposition.  he is everything that's wrong with boxing.

This is the way I look at it.

PBF is one of the best boxers to ever lace 'em up, but all the shit surrounding him turns me off enough to make me not support him.
4/25/13 7:35 AM
man meets fate

88samurai88 - I dont know why you guys are all butt hurt that i think boxing fights are boring? Frankie edgar,benson henderson fights are MMA fights not boxing matches.. On top of being $70 its one dimensional fight that consists of repetitive striking that bores me. At least bendo and edgar have take downs and kicks/sub attempts etc. i try to watch boxing but cant help it that it doesnt interest me. of course there is "boxing" in mma but the difference in gloves and variety of strikes/kicks/subs/styles makes a huge difference to the entertainment value. I do not like mayweather and i do not like boxing. Im an mma fan if some of you guys dont agree thats fine its your opinion. What i meant by post fight speech "cocky" was directed at the larry merchant fiasco. Also "i hope you have never bought a benson or frankie PPV"? I dont understand your logic in that comment? Its a night and day comparison. I buy mma PPVs not boxing. Enjoy the the fight. 12 round unanimous decision, Mayweather. Phone Post 3.0

Hey, if you don't like the science of a boxing fight that is fine, not many people like the technique of a floyd, ggg, broner etc. But when I see a pure striking battle like benevidez/johnson and people say you have to be a fan of technique to enoy it, and shit on boxing at the same time makes me laugh. Your basically saying any boxing you see in mma, you like over real boxing is saying you prefer mediocore boxing compared to science. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
4/25/13 10:41 AM
eljamaiquino

Tebow Worships Satan - This is equivalent to Silva vs Bonnar.

I'll order it only because it's a Mayweather fight so alot of people are coming over and I enjoy family gatherings.

This is perhaps one of the biggest mismatches of Floyd's career.
Even in Silva's mismatches, he does stuff that makes you go WTF?!? Chances of Mayweather doing anything other than a workmanlike shutout are close to zero.... Phone Post
4/25/13 12:33 PM
88samurai88

Phisher -
It's obvoous that you don't watch his fights because he's generally not cocky in the post fight interview. (The Ortiz fight was a notable excdption.) Phone Post
Yes your right..and i clarified that on my long post..(the larry merchant incident) Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 12:33 PM
EckY
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon - 

let's see Bonnar is bigger than Silva and was roided to the gills.

Guerrerro is just coming up from 2 weight classes under.  Yeah.  It's bad.

Bonnar was practically retired, not training for a fight, wasnt ranked in any division and had never held a title.

Not even close.
4/25/13 12:38 PM
88samurai88

man meets fate -
88samurai88 - I dont know why you guys are all butt hurt that i think boxing fights are boring? Frankie edgar,benson henderson fights are MMA fights not boxing matches.. On top of being $70 its one dimensional fight that consists of repetitive striking that bores me. At least bendo and edgar have take downs and kicks/sub attempts etc. i try to watch boxing but cant help it that it doesnt interest me. of course there is "boxing" in mma but the difference in gloves and variety of strikes/kicks/subs/styles makes a huge difference to the entertainment value. I do not like mayweather and i do not like boxing. Im an mma fan if some of you guys dont agree thats fine its your opinion. What i meant by post fight speech "cocky" was directed at the larry merchant fiasco. Also "i hope you have never bought a benson or frankie PPV"? I dont understand your logic in that comment? Its a night and day comparison. I buy mma PPVs not boxing. Enjoy the the fight. 12 round unanimous decision, Mayweather. Phone Post 3.0

Hey, if you don't like the science of a boxing fight that is fine, not many people like the technique of a floyd, ggg, broner etc. But when I see a pure striking battle like benevidez/johnson and people say you have to be a fan of technique to enoy it, and shit on boxing at the same time makes me laugh. Your basically saying any boxing you see in mma, you like over real boxing is saying you prefer mediocore boxing compared to science. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
I respect the roots of it i understand where your coming from. The technique and science of boxing transcends into mma and is used in mma but i just dont buy ppv boxing and will rarely watch it. I enjoy seeing a stand up mma striking match 10x more than a boxing match. My last post on this we can argue back and forth all day. Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 1:52 PM
man meets fate

88samurai88 - 
man meets fate -

I respect the roots of it i understand where your coming from. The technique and science of boxing transcends into mma and is used in mma but i just dont buy ppv boxing and will rarely watch it. I enjoy seeing a stand up mma striking match 10x more than a boxing match. My last post on this we can argue back and forth all day. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Now why does every civilized conversation have to be an argument? I was just having a friendly bash.
4/25/13 3:31 PM
88samurai88

man meets fate -
88samurai88 - 
man meets fate -

Now why does every civilized conversation have to be an argument? I was just having a friendly bash.
Ya wasnt much of an "argument" it was fairly civilized..VU for being a good sport. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 4:06 PM
Son of Neckbone
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd's fighting? Who knew?
4/25/13 4:24 PM
LetDownCheckHook
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be watching. Bar up the road charges $5-$10 to get in. Usually grab dinner, have a few drinks, watch the ppv there. Phone Post
4/25/13 4:28 PM
sgotwalks
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/25/13 4:29 PM
Ceelo - 

I watched a countdown show on it and Guerrero came off very likable. He really makes you root for the underdog............

Floyd does a good job of that all on his own.

4/25/13 4:34 PM
Soul Gravy
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd's boring.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.