UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who's gonna watch the mayweather fight?

4/25/13 4:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sa80teur
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks -
Ceelo - 

I watched a countdown show on it and Guerrero came off very likable. He really makes you root for the underdog............

Floyd does a good job of that all on his own.

Lol yep. Guerrero is decent and tough as nails. Looking forward to it. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 5:03 PM
sgotwalks
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/25/13 5:02 PM
BadMon - 

yeah root for an underdog that has a chance.  rooting for guerrero is retarded.  this fight is a foregone conclusion.  at least Victor Ortiz had a puncher's chance.  The ghost doesn't even have that.

i swear floyd fans are like cuckhold white guys who don't get tired of him rubbing his balls on over your face.

We said root, not bet.

4/27/13 1:56 AM
Fedoral Crime
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only chance that Guerrero has is to get Floyd in the clinch like he did Berto but people don't realize that Floyd is great at fighting on the inside too.

I think by the 4th or 5th Guerrero will be out of ideas and will start to make mistakes. Hopefully Floyd will try to finish him but who knows. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.