UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC champs too dominate?

4/24/13 8:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cps630
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me or is ufc getting stagnet bc of champions being so dominate in their weight class that there isn't any real competion to challenge them! Phone Post
4/24/13 8:56 PM
overEZ

Some traits like hitchhikers thumb and free earlobes are recessive. Other traits like brown eyes are dominate.
4/24/13 9:15 PM
KRJayhawk79
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do not think its stagnet at all, for every Anderson Silva fan out there are two fans who want to see the underdog shock the world. If anything it was boring back when titles changed hands every single fight, half the fun of the general unpredictability of MMA is that anyone can win on any given night and eventually someone is going to pull a Matt Serra and shock us and saying you got to see it years down the line as it happened is a great feeling as a fan.

Just my personal take but I am a fan of dominance as much as I am a young up and comer.
4/24/13 9:23 PM
madvillain11

KRJayhawk79 - I do not think its stagnet at all, for every Anderson Silva fan out there are two fans who want to see the underdog shock the world. If anything it was boring back when titles changed hands every single fight, half the fun of the general unpredictability of MMA is that anyone can win on any given night and eventually someone is going to pull a Matt Serra and shock us and saying you got to see it years down the line as it happened is a great feeling as a fan.

Just my personal take but I am a fan of dominance as much as I am a young up and comer.

didnt lurk before you signed up?
4/24/13 9:24 PM
Public got Bigg Riggd

CHEAL "the muthafuckin gangster" SONNEN Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 9:27 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cain vs Dos Santos switcharoo. Penn era ended and Frankie took over for awhile until Bendo comes along. He's just had a very close fight which he could of (and should have lol) lost. Anderson is scheduled to fight a guy that could realisically beat him. GSP has Hendricks nipping at his heels. Aldo could lose to Showtime and so on to the other weight classes.

Too dominant? GSP and Silva yeah but Jones hasn't been around that long yet haha. Phone Post
4/24/13 9:31 PM
Running the Gauntlet of Dicks
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope English is your second language. Phone Post
4/24/13 9:47 PM
BrattMamley
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominant, IMO. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 9:56 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The spelling errors by multiple posters in this thread really worries me. 

4/24/13 10:11 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 10:18 PM
IronArmy87
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a way I agree with the OP. It's been awhile since we saw a big upset in a title fight (Frankie vs BJ) but Chaels first fight with Anderson was a nail-biter.

On the other hand I don't like it if belts are switching hands on every other title defense either ( like the LHW belt before Jones). Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 10:20 PM
Kick Boxe
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is pretty interesting that at pretty much every weight class there is one guy clearly much better than everyone else

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.