UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Garcia: Christianity made me a better fighter

4/25/13 9:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has Jon Jones been converting people at jackson's?

4/25/13 10:21 AM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it's working for him that's awesome.

Don't judge or be judged lest blessed be and all that shit.

4/25/13 10:32 AM
EckY
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone goes on about Dan Hardy not getting cut, but how is Leonard Garcia still on the roster?

He has lost 4 in a row but it should be 7 in a row, as the Hominick and Zombie wins were some o the worst decisions I have ever seen. You could argue he hasn't had a legit win in 5 years, since he stopped Jens.
4/25/13 10:32 AM
SlickPacific

I am sure all the Fallon Fox defending liberal athiests will show up to exemplify their trademark tolerance LOL.
4/25/13 10:37 AM
The Engineer

SlickPacific - I am sure all the Fallon Fox defending liberal athiests will show up to exemplify their trademark tolerance LOL.

+1
4/25/13 10:45 AM
XIII
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  UG Blog baiting people into bashing religion I see... Phone Post

this
4/25/13 10:49 AM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIII - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  UG Blog baiting people into bashing religion I see... Phone Post

this

best work they've done in months imo

4/25/13 11:44 AM
WOOFticket
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Engineer -
SlickPacific - I am sure all the Fallon Fox defending liberal athiests will show up to exemplify their trademark tolerance LOL.

+1
LOL Phone Post
4/25/13 11:46 AM
ChaosOverkill
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A better windmilling bicep puncher who wins with bad judging.

Ok tennis grunter

4/25/13 11:47 AM
LEET060

i'm christian. however i don't preach religion to anyone. i had a lot of ministers and pastor's slam me verbally for just saying "christianity is a religion." the ministers & pastor's would say to me "it's not religion. it's a relationship." i didn't like minister's & pastor's slamming me verbally. my beliefs are my beliefs and other people's beliefs are there beliefs. my relationship with God is personal and everyone's else beliefs should be personal as well.
4/25/13 11:56 AM
RangerDanger
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably abstaining from drinking or doing drugs is helping him improve. Jesus just fills that time you would normally be boozing Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 12:34 PM
XIII
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEET060 - i'm christian. however i don't preach religion to anyone. i had a lot of ministers and pastor's slam me verbally for just saying "christianity is a religion." the ministers & pastor's would say to me "it's not religion. it's a relationship." i didn't like minister's & pastor's slamming me verbally. my beliefs are my beliefs and other people's beliefs are there beliefs. my relationship with God is personal and everyone's else beliefs should be personal as well.

A non-preaching Christian? I thought you guys were an urban legend. ;)
4/25/13 2:28 PM
ranier wolfcastle
953 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

because he throws haymakers and prays they land?

4/25/13 4:01 PM
Royce Nelson
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEET060 - i'm christian. however i don't preach religion to anyone. i had a lot of ministers and pastor's slam me verbally for just saying "christianity is a religion." the ministers & pastor's would say to me "it's not religion. it's a relationship." i didn't like minister's & pastor's slamming me verbally. my beliefs are my beliefs and other people's beliefs are there beliefs. my relationship with God is personal and everyone's else beliefs should be personal as well.
Me too my friend. I don't need to go out before my fights and pray on my knee to show everyone I'm a Christian. I pray before every match just not in front of everyone Phone Post
4/27/13 8:55 PM
I hate links & marketing

man meets fate - Bet $100 he still comes out and fights like a bum
You were right lol Phone Post
4/28/13 6:42 PM
Porkchop

So much for that strategy. I wonder if he'll turn to Islam for his next fight?
4/28/13 8:57 PM
Porkchop

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
Porkchop - So much for that strategy. I wonder if he'll turn to Islam for his next fight?
There is no Prophet Mohammed. Phone Post

.... there's no Jesus either but that doesn't stop people from believing.

All he needs is to think that the heavens are pulling for him. I mean, that's all he would be able to get out of it either way....

It's all the same. That's the joke.
4/28/13 9:13 PM
51Third
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guns`A`Blazin - It doesn't matter if he loses every fight from here on out. He won the fight that matters in the end, the eternal one! Our time on earth is short but our souls live on forever, where will you spend eternity?

If I'm going to hell then that's fine by me, that's where the all of the whores will be!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.