UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> bjj seminar may 26th gracie torrance

4/24/13 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To raise much needed funds for a friend, father and fellow BJJ community member recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, forum member "12" and I are putting together a day-long BJJ Mega-Seminar on Sunday May 26th!

Instructors already confirmed to teach:

Ryron Gracie / Rener Gracie / Master Carlos "Caique" Elias / Pedro Elias / Ricardo "Rey" Diogo / Joao Assis / Javier "Showtime" Vazquez / Felicia Oh / Cindy Omatsu / Jordan Collins / Jimmy "Wu" Tang / Joao "Johnny" Faria /

Door prizes, plus "surprise" guests, TBA. So please SAVE THE DATE! It's a great cause and it will be a fun and a truly unique experience to get such varied, high-level instruction all at one seminar!

"PRE-SALE" PRICE OF $55 FOR THE ENTIRE DAY OF SEMINARS! The exact schedule will be released as we get closer.

Where:

Gracie Academy 3515 Artesia Blvd Torrance, CA 90503

When:

Starting 10am on May 26th

Why:

To help a family in need and to have a LOT of fun learning from some of the best Jiu Jitsu instructors in the world!

All teachers are donating their time and 100% of the proceeds go directly to the family.

We will update this thread as we get more info. I truly hope to see you there!!!

Perry Hauck
perrybjj@gmail.com
4/24/13 11:27 PM
LeoScotch
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a Facebook page people can go to as well?

4/25/13 3:06 AM
bknumber1
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT, would go if I was on the West Coast. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.