UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chris Leben & War Machine biographies

6/11/13 6:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mikelm
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be in for boh of these books Phone Post
6/11/13 6:06 AM
Jack Brown
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are all in! Phone Post
6/11/13 7:54 PM
The Cats Masher
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown - You are all in! Phone Post
Thank you kind sir! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:07 PM
twizzle97
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to read both. Fascinating characters. Mayhem would be great also, if possible.
6/11/13 9:25 PM
UK Asylum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id read lebens for sure.
6/11/13 9:26 PM
KrisDonahoo
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leben, yes. War Machine, meh. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:41 PM
Jack Brown
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Schopenhauer -
Jack Brown -
Dr Schopenhauer - Any chance of a cb dolloway biography? Phone Post
What intrigues you about CB? Phone Post
I was born with a cleft palate much like cb. I also live college wrestling. Phone Post
Intriguing. I'll start with an interview. Phone Post
6/11/13 9:50 PM
ChrisAllen
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would buy Lebans. For some reason I feel like Warmachine's would be full of bullshit. Wouldn't even give it a chance. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 11:48 PM
theViking
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not wait until the two guys are at least in the twilight years if their life? Writing a biography usually takes place when a person has lived a good long life and have had the opportunity to reflect on the earlier times in their life.

For now you can do a nice 10 page article.
6/12/13 12:30 AM
ohpossum
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I helped Gary Goodridge write his autobiography and started on an even more high profile HOF'er that is now dead in the water for various reasons...

Let me know if I can help in any way with contacts, advice, etc.

Would read either/or a combination of all...

Good luck...love what you're doing, Jack.

Mark

mdorsey@yorku.ca
6/12/13 12:48 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown - I'm hoping to coauthor War Machine and Chris Leben's biographies. Then I'm hoping to do documentaries based on the books and directed by Bobby Razak. Who would be interested on reading either book? Indicate which and the first 25 - 50 can eventually read advance copies for feedback. Everyone after that will have the opportunity to buy fighter-signed copies. Thanks.

you got that contract too ?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.