UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Got a title fight.

4/25/13 2:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ian King
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was supposed to be fighting a 2-1 guy in a Knucklehead Fights show on May 4th, in Willamina Oregon. However, the promoter called last week and said my opponent asked for a catchweight fight at 140, I said no. He calls back yesterday, and my opponent is injured now apparently. So I got the upgrade, and am fighting 3-0 Austin Marker for the vacant 135 title. Any Oregon UG'ers gonna be in attendance? Phone Post
4/25/13 2:26 AM
Ian King
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Austin Markee * Phone Post
4/25/13 2:28 AM
DonFreedomFrye
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I won't be there but good luck, broham.

4/25/13 2:30 AM
Ian King

DonFreedomFrye -

I won't be there but good luck, broham.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Phone Post
4/25/13 2:42 AM
APS-JUST-ELBOWED-JTA'S-SN-OUT-COLD
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck man!

4/25/13 2:44 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck man!!

Make sure to let us know how it went.

Btw know anything about your opponent yet? Phone Post
4/25/13 2:46 AM
The Mammoth
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck! slam that mofo!

4/25/13 2:47 AM
Ian King

APS-JUST-ELBOWED-JTA'S-SN-OUT-COLD -

good luck man!

Thanks! Phone Post
4/25/13 2:50 AM
gage949
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good Luck! Phone Post 3.0
Kick Boxe
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That worked out well, good luck! Phone Post
Ian King

UGCTT_NKTKDace - Good luck man!!

Make sure to let us know how it went.

Btw know anything about your opponent yet? Phone Post
Will do, I plan on throwing up weigh in pics and stuff too. I always get video as well. Ive seen two of his fights. He has two rear naked chokes, and a tko. He seems to fight hard, but I didn't see a skill that stood out. I think I'm gonna give him fits. Phone Post
4/25/13 2:51 AM
Ian King

The Mammoth -

good luck! slam that mofo!

I'm a kodokan judo brown belt, so that's a distinct possibility! Phone Post
4/25/13 2:52 AM
Ian King

Kick Boxe - That worked out well, good luck! Phone Post
Right? Good things come to those who make weight Phone Post
4/25/13 3:00 AM
ender852
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kick some ass

4/25/13 3:51 AM
claw11
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck brotha Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 4:20 AM
Ch1ef
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck bruda. I second the slam game plan.
4/25/13 6:32 AM
Argyle420
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck mate.. how I wish I found myself in your position would be a dream.. go and win for the UG and win for yourself!!! Phone Post
4/25/13 6:46 AM
Letibleu
1479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make sure someone is taking pictures when you win that belt so we can go to town with romos of you :)

As a not so famous referee once said, "rise up"!

4/25/13 12:05 PM
Ian King

Letibleu -

Make sure someone is taking pictures when you win that belt so we can go to town with romos of you :)

As a not so famous referee once said, "rise up"!

Haha awesome idea, and thanks for all the support everyone! Phone Post
4/25/13 12:07 PM
Ian King

This kid doesn't know how it feels to come up short yet, and he doesn't know what it's like to see a belt go around someone else's waist when you want it so bad. I'm bringing it home for me and the mob. Phone Post
4/25/13 12:14 PM
ender852
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yesssss Phone Post
4/25/13 12:37 PM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goodluck man, bring the belt back to the UG!! Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 4:32 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian King - This kid doesn't know how it feels to come up short yet, and he doesn't know what it's like to see a belt go around someone else's waist when you want it so bad. I'm bringing it home for me and the mob. Phone Post
Awesome attitude man. And after some digging yeah you should be able to give him fits. Not sure your gameplan on footwork but it looks like if you do some stance switching and mix jabs and low kicks he's going to be all weirded out by your constant movement changes.

Just remember not to abandon what you WANT to do. Trees don't always fall after the first hit.

Anyway just my two cents. Good luck again bro! Btw you have Twitter? Would be easier for me to follow if you tweet that is lol Phone Post
4/26/13 3:17 AM
Ian King

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Ian King - This kid doesn't know how it feels to come up short yet, and he doesn't know what it's like to see a belt go around someone else's waist when you want it so bad. I'm bringing it home for me and the mob. Phone Post
Awesome attitude man. And after some digging yeah you should be able to give him fits. Not sure your gameplan on footwork but it looks like if you do some stance switching and mix jabs and low kicks he's going to be all weirded out by your constant movement changes.

Just remember not to abandon what you WANT to do. Trees don't always fall after the first hit.

Anyway just my two cents. Good luck again bro! Btw you have Twitter? Would be easier for me to follow if you tweet that is lol Phone Post
Yeah, I think my range is gonna be a problem. I'm gonna try and be in and out on him, and keep a stiff jab/ straight kicks working to control the range until I can clinch. Then it's takedown, and pound town until the sub! I don't have a twitter, but I've been told twice this week I need it. Is it true? Phone Post
4/26/13 7:00 AM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make sure you throw up the UG at the weigh-ins or some shit. WAR bro! and fuck the OG

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.