UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tim Hague plans on writing a book

4/25/13 2:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ed Kapp
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://aboveandbeyondmma.com/?p=77

Tim Hague is a natural raconteur, but he never thought about putting his stories to paper until recently.

“I’ve had some good times and some crazy adventures,” the 29-year-old Alberta product says. “So I just felt it would be a good read.”

Initially, Hague planned on penning the story of his aforementioned good times and crazy adventures. But after he wrote about 20,000 words — the equivalent of about 70 pages, by his count — the former UFC heavyweight decided to change the scope of his project.

“Anybody can really write a story about partying all the time and, you know, chasing after women or whatever,” Hague says. “So I just decided to write it as a journal, again, but each chapter would be the stories and events leading up to and involving each of my fights.

“I thought that would be much more interesting.”

http://aboveandbeyondmma.com/?p=77

4/25/13 3:03 AM
Subzero90
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just started training where I train, he is a good guy.  I'll read his book.

4/25/13 3:05 AM
brahmabull81
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if Ill have to wait in long lines to get it like I do at the club.
4/25/13 3:06 AM
Team GDP
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brahmabull81 - I wonder if Ill have to wait in long lines to get it like I do at the club.

came to say something along these lines

4/25/13 8:28 PM
Team GDP
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LIKE A HAGUE

4/25/13 9:15 PM
MediumRareMistake
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the nightclub thing about lol? I met him at a shit club in Edmonton on Whyte Ave called Lucky 13, which is filled with falling over drunk Asian girls haha. He was nice and took a pic with me. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 9:25 PM
MillhouseMMA
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll wait for the movie.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.