UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Wimmenz Incest Cokfheggotry

4/25/13 3:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fnunderful
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RAGE! http://hawaii.gov/health/family-child-health/wic/webdraft.html
Bitch in express lane was in front of me and separated her purchase in two...purchase one...rum, coke, crab legs, corn, ice cream and chips. Purchase two...milk, juice and eggs. She paid purchase one on a credit card but on purchase two she used paperwork and i looked at it and it said WIC.
Fecking world we live in. She can afford rum, coke and crab legs but can't afford to eat well while pregnat...bullshit. This is why this country is broke.
4/25/13 4:03 AM
Robobear
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro, it wasn't credit card. Was EBT card. Big Difference.

4/25/13 4:03 AM
FCTV808
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

game over

4/25/13 4:04 AM
Robobear
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta keep the crab legs separate.

4/25/13 6:01 AM
JIMMYNAKS
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should make those people survive "Hunger Games" style for our amusement.
4/25/13 11:16 AM
fnunderful
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth is, 100 to 1 she was a military spouse and because they only tax the base salary and not entitlements like BAS and BAH they manage to just qualify for programs like this as well as food stamps.
I used to know a guy who would take people shopping with him because he couldn't spend all the money in a month they were giving him for food.
I remember when i first got here, during orientation they had classes on this shit. How to get free money. They did the same thing after I got out with the VA and collecting disability. I'm thinking i'm the only schmuck out there that didn't get evaluated by the VA for a disability.
The military is in many ways a welfare system out of control. Go to Fort Shafter and look at the parking lots. More BMW and Mercedes than I saw when i was in Germany!
4/25/13 3:35 PM
JIMMYNAKS
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched a bunch of different lippy wimminz get KTFO on Various videos on WorldStar.

Made me happy
4/25/13 4:21 PM
lets get dangerous
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uhhhhhhhh I see no incest here. Was hoping for two hot sister college co ed siblings doing things to their buttholes that dreams and nightmares are made of Phone Post
4/25/13 4:28 PM
FCTV808
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good point. wtfp?

4/25/13 5:13 PM
JIMMYNAKS

lets get dangerous -  Uhhhhhhhh I see no incest here. Was hoping for two hot sister college co ed siblings doing things to their buttholes that dreams and nightmares are made of Phone Post

The secret REAL reason I clicked this thread.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.