UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Easy way to make a cool $1000 (pic)

4/27/13 9:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wazzu19
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not too sure how I won't win (unless one of these fights loses) but really, these are locks!

Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:04 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck! Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:09 AM
The Loge
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck. 5 fight parlays are hard to hit even if you're betting all favorites, I hope you win though! Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:10 AM
Right Hand JO Power
1037 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks more like an easy way to lose $220

4/27/13 9:11 AM
Choochy
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - Good luck. 5 fight parlays are hard to hit even if you're betting all favorites, I hope you win though! Phone Post 3.0
Was just thinking this.

Best of luck, 5 fighters are normally sucker bets but this one looks better than most. Phone Post
4/27/13 9:12 AM
wazzu19
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - Good luck. 5 fight parlays are hard to hit even if you're betting all favorites, I hope you win though! Phone Post 3.0
True I normally would never bet so much on a single parlay. But I really feel strongly about every fight on it. If one loses then it does, Siler I guess would be my worry if any Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:15 AM
wazzu19

Right Hand JO Power -

looks more like an easy way to lose $220

Explain!

Jones-yup
Miller-kickboxing and wrestling
Knabilov-decisive decision
Garcia-stand ups and TKOs (unless somehow some way Cody chokes)
Siler-picks his shots and wins decision. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:16 AM
The Loge
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wazzu19 -
True I normally would never bet so much on a single parlay. But I really feel strongly about every fight on it. If one loses then it does, Siler I guess would be my worry if any Phone Post 3.0
Siler would be the one that I would be the most unsure of as well but don't sleep on Pat Healy either. I think Miller takes him but Healy is no slouch! Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:17 AM
wazzu19

YukiNakai'sEye - Miller isn't a cert either. Healy is a very good fighter. Phone Post
Healy is a very good fighter, it's just that, Miller is better in almost every fashion. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:18 AM
MMA Playwrite
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much are the taxes on your winnings?

Good luck. Hope you win.
4/27/13 9:19 AM
wazzu19

I mean maybe I'm a little over confident! And i could lose this ticket, but I think the juice is worth the squeeze on it! Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:19 AM
wazzu19

MMA Playwrite - How much are the taxes on your winnings?

Good luck. Hope you win.
Canadian, no taxes on sports betting unless its your primary source of income, which it is not. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:23 AM
Barbasol
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Garcia is going to get subbed. But good luck OP, I am jealous because I don't have $220 to blow Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:30 AM
wazzu19

Barbasol - I think Garcia is going to get subbed. But good luck OP, I am jealous because I don't have $220 to blow Phone Post 3.0
I've watched Cody fight many times as he has trained in my home town, yes, he has the "Mckenzietene". But his stand up is awful and he had a big weight cut.

Garcia needs a win bad and should be able to pick Cody apart and get the TKO if not decision! Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:31 AM
wazzu19

Thug Life - OP, those picks, as I read them, each coincided with my picks.

I'd say, if I have any inkling into the UFC 159 crystal ball, you my friend, have gone 5/5.

Well then if your on the same page, throw down a parlay haha Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:33 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should've put some money down on OSP. Just sayin....

4/27/13 9:34 AM
wazzu19

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Maybe on a separate, less money parlay. I usually throw down $10-20 on a upset parlay. You know for those I don't think there going to win, but they have a chance and juicy odds. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:35 AM
weebrave
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like the siler pick too risky. McCann or big country would have been better imo Phone Post
4/27/13 9:36 AM
weebrave
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wazzu19 -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Maybe on a separate, less money parlay. I usually throw down $10-20 on a upset parlay. You know for those I don't think there going to win, but they have a chance and juicy odds. Phone Post 3.0
Osp is a dog? he's quite the favorite in kountermove Phone Post
4/27/13 9:36 AM
wazzu19

weebrave - I don't like the siler pick too risky. McCann or big country would have been better imo Phone Post
It may or may not be my downfall, but it's the first fight on my ticket, so ill know quick if its all down hill or not ha Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:38 AM
wazzu19

weebrave -
wazzu19 -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Osp is a dog? he's quite the favorite in kountermove Phone Post
Yes he's the fave and I didn't mean it like that. I put some "favourites" on my dog ticket too. Although I can see Gian winning too, close fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:39 AM
MMA_mania
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate to say it. But I think you end up 3 from 5.

All the best though, and hopefully you win some cash. Phone Post
4/27/13 10:43 AM
Ram Rod
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen Kurt fight many of times and he went the distance with Pat Healy on his last fight on short notice. Now he is down at his real weight of 145 and I think he beats Siler. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 11:03 AM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You bet on Siler....? Uh oh.. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 11:07 AM
OneGloveJimmerson
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know something about the Siler fight that I don't? Because I think he's getting worked in this one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.