UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's the story behind your screen name?

4/27/13 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was an astronomy professor in the 80s but the routine grew stale and soon I was drinking straight through classes, slurring my constellations and generally seeing double until a student I was dating came up with the nickname and I guess it stuck. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 12:52 PM
FFTF_stuffadamdoes
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregNoActionJackson -
FFTF_stuffadamdoes -
FFTF_stuffadamdoes - I do a lot of stuff. This is one of the stuff I does. Also, my name is Adam. Phone Post 3.0
FFTF is just my support for what Justin Wren is doing. Use to be UGCTT. Phone Post 3.0
That's very respectable. I love what he is doing. We need more people like Mr. Wren. Phone Post
Very true. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 12:52 PM
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/27/13 1:00 PM

When I was 15 I got my license and had 400$ to buy a car. Found this shady used car place and I got me a 1981 blue Subaru GL. It had a unique muffler sound that was kinda loud. My friends could hear me coming from far away and they started saying "here comes little blue". In French it was " Le petit Bleu" which slanged is "Le ti bleu". It became my nick name that stuck to this day.

*this is not mine but it looks exaclty like it

I had the car 4 years. I drove across Canada with it. It had a flat 4 cylinder engine (like a porche). We drained the oil and took it off roading on a 4 wheeler trail to kill it. When it left for the scrap yard the hood was holding the 2 front wheel chucks down, there was no muffler or windsheild, the doors didnt close properly (that changed depending on how we landed the jumps) but the fucker still ran.

Good times. *Sniffle*

4/27/13 12:53 PM
canofsticks
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - I was an astronomy professor in the 80s but the routine grew stale and soon I was drinking straight through classes, slurring my constellations and generally seeing double until a student I was dating came up with the nickname and I guess it stuck. Phone Post 3.0

Carl Sagan would be so disappointed in you for being bored while teaching astronomy.

Also, your life in that time sounds like an educators version of 'bad santa'.
4/27/13 12:54 PM
Dana Stern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Dana White's the mother fucking man, and I'm a big Howard Stern fan. Phone Post
4/27/13 12:55 PM
Bentleysuper8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up first 50 posters of this thread.
4/27/13 12:56 PM
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern -  I think Dana White's the mother fucking man, and I'm a big Howard Stern fan. Phone Post

You fucked Dana White's mother?

0_o

4/27/13 12:56 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern - I think Dana White's the mother fucking man, and I'm a big Howard Stern fan. Phone Post
The Dana mother fucking issue is a sensitive subject here, may want to do a quick edit bro Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 12:57 PM
UGCTT_ATLien
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It represents one of my favorite albums, while showing pride in the region I'm from.
4/27/13 12:59 PM
DeuceDroppin

I punch and I poop. Phone Post
4/27/13 1:00 PM
Letibleu

this thread should exist in parallel with this thread:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2144556

4/27/13 1:03 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost a SN bet. Just thought the name was quality and never changed it. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:03 PM
Lasko
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been my nickname for years. It's similar to my last name. Phone Post
4/27/13 1:05 PM
Foob
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

found the name funny the first time i read it on the ug Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:05 PM
Motivated Penn
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan of BJ Penn, also referencing that eternal post-Penn-fight discussion that always pops up, if he lost it is always due to lack of motivation :D Love it.
4/27/13 1:06 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I punch young children in the face, often Phone Post
4/27/13 1:07 PM
Jacks Wasted Life
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first rule is I'm not supposed to talk about it. And the second rule is I'm not supposed to talk about it. And the third rule... Phone Post
4/27/13 1:07 PM
zazen br

Edited: 04/27/13 1:08 PM
Zazen is a japanse word that means "sitting meditation". I've stumbled upon the word reading what became my favorite book, Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa.

And I'm from Brazil. HUEHUHEUHUEHUE....
4/27/13 1:08 PM
newjack900

I got online in about '96 & this is pretty much the only sn I ever use on sites bc I'm too lazy to try to remember 20 different names. Back in 96' I was a kid obsessed with ECW and some hilarious wrestler named New Jack
4/27/13 1:09 PM
UGCTT Captain America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love comic books, and I'm an Uncle Creepy fan Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:11 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My girlfriend at the time had the entire Ovid quote tattooed on her.
4/27/13 1:12 PM
Tyrone sBong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Crowbars & I have similar uses and functions.

VTFU...

That is one of my favorite jokes.

Well done Phone Post
4/27/13 1:13 PM
JROTT
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My first name starts with J and I used to watch a lot of trailer park boys, with JROC, and my buddies called me that until one got drunk and slurred it to JRott which stuck...

I am the liquor... Phone Post
4/27/13 1:14 PM
JROTT
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

newjack900 - I got online in about '96 & this is pretty much the only sn I ever use on sites bc I'm too lazy to try to remember 20 different names. Back in 96' I was a kid obsessed with ECW and some hilarious wrestler named New Jack
New jack was the shit! I remember that dude... Big scary black mofo! What ever happened to him?? Phone Post
4/27/13 1:16 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A friend of my ex-husband's asked him what the deal was with his wife watching mm a all the time.  And he goes  "she's a an mma fan and a fox, what's a female fox?"  So he started calling me the mma vixen and it stuck.  Oh and I think he was high at the time." LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.