UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's the story behind your screen name?

4/27/13 1:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/27/13 1:23 PM

When I was younger I was rebellious and decided to move out on my own. I only had 400$ to spend on a place. I found a shitty apartment in a shady area of town. I realized shit got expensive fast and I needed a job. My friend's mom worked at a modeling agency and she got me a gig modeling adolescent underwear for sears catalog. I modeled baby blue underwear. The picture they printed showed the outline of my very small manhood. Everyone started teasing me at school and called me "little blue" which in french is "le petit bleu" which slanged is "le ti bleu". It became a nickname that forever haunted me.

I wore those underwear across Canada. Girls wouldn' date me after that picture so I moved to the gay village and the rest is history.

4/27/13 1:24 PM
TopGrinder
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used to be in the dope game. I was on the grind 24/7 and took pride being on it. Became known for ultra fast response time with 24/7 availability. Then the name translates to other facets in my life cause I seem to get quite overly obsessive in whatever else I'm into. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:25 PM
ShatsBassoon
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I am the great mighty poo" -conquers bad fur day.
4/27/13 1:27 PM
Tweener

People were deciding what best word to use to call the new 12ers that would be joining when the new year hit... So I reregistered with the most popular one.

4/27/13 1:27 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

When I was 15 I got my license and had 400$ to buy a car. Found this shady used car place and I got me a 1981 blue Subaru GL. It had a unique muffler sound that was kinda loud. My friends could hear me coming from far away and they started saying "here comes little blue". In French it was " Le petit Bleu" which slanged is "Le ti bleu". It became my nick name that stuck to this day.

*this is not mine but it looks exaclty like it

I had the car 4 years. I drove across Canada with it. It had a flat 4 cylinder engine (like a porche). We drained the oil and took it off roading on a 4 wheeler trail to kill it. When it left for the scrap yard the hood was holding the 2 front wheel chucks down, there was no muffler or windsheild, the doors didnt close properly (that changed depending on how we landed the jumps) but the fucker still ran.

Good times. *Sniffle*

Huh...That's cool.

4/27/13 1:29 PM
JerodR
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I set up my first email every variation of my name was taken. This is actually my best friends name that died when we were both kids. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:31 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

When I was younger I was rebellious and decided to move out on my own. I only had 400$ to spend on a place. I found a shitty apartment in a shady area of town. I realized shit got expensive fast and I needed a job. My friend's mom worked at a modeling agency and she got me a gig modeling adolescent underwear for sears catalog. I modeled baby blue underwear. The picture they printed showed the outline of my very small manhood. Everyone started teasing me at school and called me "little blue" which in french is "le petit bleu" which slanged is "le ti bleu". It became a nickname that forever haunted me.

I wore those underwear across Canada. Girls wouldn' date me after that picture so I moved to the gay village and the rest is history.

VTFU Let

LMCAO

homegrowncone
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When XBOX Live came out there was an option to let it randomly assign you a screen name (which was just nonsensical combinations of words)

Chris27

My name is Christopher and I was born on the 27th of Aug, 27 has always been my fav number, used in playing sports growing up.

So Chris27
4/27/13 1:37 PM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/27/13 1:39 PM

When I was young my friends parents spent 400$ on her sweet 16. They wanted 1600 blue balloons to decorate the room. I wanted to contribute so I volunteered to inflate the balloons. It took 10 blows to get each balloon to its full size. That ended up being 16,000 blows. It took me an entire day to do the balloons. When the aunts arrived at the party they asked who did all the balloons and my friends parents pointed at me and said "that little boy blew" which they translated in french phoneticaly was "le petit bleu" which slanged means "le ti bleu". I became the little boy that blew every since.

Now I collect balloons. I have a balloon from every corner of Canada.  That sweet 16 girl ended up being trailer trash. Good times.

4/27/13 1:39 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost a SN name bet betting on Wand - it just stuck.

ABE FROMAN

lol, wut?

ABE FROMAN

Edited: 04/27/13 1:39 PM

lol, wut x2?

4/27/13 1:45 PM
stuvwxyz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a record as a kid where Big Bird sees the alphabet written and thinks it is a word. The last 8 letters of the alphabet are stuvwxyz so I've used it as a tag for years. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:46 PM
Royce Nelson
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My first name is Royce and I always like to do the crucifix with my belly. So my training partners started calling me that Phone Post
4/27/13 1:48 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Started using "Ender" after reading 'Ender's Game' about 14 years ago.

TL = The Legend. I used to be an avid Counter-Strike player, captain of a team, then I handed shit off because I got sick of being so caught up in it. Started playing casually again a couple of years later, a lot of the old clan was still around, and they started calling me "the legend" for some reason. So I started adding the "TL" whenever I can't get just "Ender", which is more and more lately. :(

4/27/13 1:49 PM
GeneralSmoothness
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I was a military instructor one of the items in my teachers guide described something by its 'General Smoothness', when I got to that section I would always tell the students that it was my rap name, so it stuck. General Smoothness is my gangster alter ego. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:50 PM
DreamMMA
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My nickname since 2005. Literally responsible for Diego having it now. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:51 PM
Supertranquilo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine's from a Tatame article from after Silva/Sonnen 1. Silva was describing how at ease he was during the fight and google translate gave me the sentence'As he was hitting me in the face, I was supertranquilo'
4/27/13 1:53 PM
Bendos Toothpick
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Henderson fighting Nate Diaz with a toothpick in his mouth.
4/27/13 1:55 PM
FanDivide

Brother started a sports social network named FanDivide. Made this account to help promote it. Site didn't go too good so I just decided to use this as my personal account Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:58 PM
And Wagners Cut

Abe Wagner got a bad cut Phone Post
4/27/13 2:01 PM
Letibleu

Edited: 04/27/13 2:02 PM

SuperCalo, "where you at motherfucker"?

4/27/13 2:02 PM
pat barrys shorts
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Used to post on cage potato and at the time people were always like "wtf is up with pat Barry always pulling his shorts up before he kicks and shit?" Me being a big hd fan it was appropriate. Phone Post
4/27/13 2:04 PM
weepingbeaver

I like beavers that weep. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.