UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's the story behind your screen name?

4/27/13 4:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HolyHackZack
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy Hack Jack by Demented Are Go

4/27/13 4:19 PM
soreshins
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Train muay thai Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:23 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's my nickname in real life. This is how I got it.

As a kid I looked like Benny Hill (British comedian) and got called Benny (a lot of people still do call me Benny). When a couple of my friends and I were watching snooker there was a player called James Watana and friends started calling me Benwah, Benwahwah was a natural progression from that I guess.

It also has the added bonus of being pretty unique, so I am able to use it everywhere online. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:24 PM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flip was a term used back in my days for Filipinos and everyone seem to be inventing new move or name for jujitsu move so I invented Flip_guard. Phone Post
4/27/13 4:24 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I write Married With Children fan fiction.

In my alternate universe, Jefferson got his black belt from Ed O'Neill who played himself in an episode where Al Bundy rolled with Ed O'Neill at the gym.

It got 7 hits so it definitely was the most popular out of my 383 entries and gave me the push to keep on writing.

I've since branched out and have started '227' fan fiction but do not feel like changing my screen name to LesterLovesMary. Phone Post
4/27/13 4:32 PM
GROUNDnLB
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrestling is my fave part of training MMA (for leisure).

I'm Canadian

I'm clever Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:34 PM
ranier wolfcastle
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am a huge simpsons fan

4/27/13 4:36 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A low percentage maneuver, but when hits, highly devastating.
4/27/13 4:39 PM
12ealdeal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long time lurker. Got my username first day of 2012.

So I embraced this places notion of newbs/newer users and became a 12'er.

12=R

So, "Realdeal". Cause I tell it like it is. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:44 PM
sycotik
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am unsure. Phone Post
4/27/13 4:47 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - 

Holy Hack Jack by Demented Are Go

Love demented are go. Vtfu.
4/27/13 4:47 PM
SpiderRicco

Because I'm a huge fan of Pedro Lovell.
4/27/13 4:58 PM
rushinbear
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my favorite mma fighter!
4/27/13 5:03 PM
horsemeat grew my head

Sarcasm, Overeem said that his transformation was the result of a horse meat diet and his head has gotten larger lol Phone Post
4/27/13 5:09 PM
uberpinscher
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a miniature pincher who is fucking nuts - I'm not German at all - but they are a German breed and over there they are called zwergpinschers which translates to "little biter" and I like the word über sooooo I figured uberpinscher worked... Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 5:10 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its from a Black Sabbath song.
4/27/13 5:22 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxing is my favorite element of mma and the all American bit is just because I'm patriotic. Had to think on my feet because my us "Cam Da Man" was taken and I don't like putting random numbers in sn's.
I've posted vids of me boxing my brother/friends an people have gave me shit for being a sloppy boxer with my sn. No fucks are given though so it's alright haha. Phone Post
4/27/13 6:06 PM
xxxxxxxx
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laziness.

Pur Phone Post
4/27/13 6:07 PM
xxxxxxxx
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laziness.

Pure. Laziness. Phone Post
4/27/13 6:11 PM
UGCTT Captain America
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGreatGodMARS - Its from a Black Sabbath song.
"And so we pass on by the crimson eye of great god Mars as we travel the universe"

One of my top 5 favorite albums ever. It blew my mind, I didn't know an album could be that good, from top to bottom it was incredible. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 6:21 PM
2leftfeet
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've practiced BJJ for years, but remain very clumsy.
4/27/13 6:21 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL -

Started using "Ender" after reading 'Ender's Game' about 14 years ago.

TL = The Legend. I used to be an avid Counter-Strike player, captain of a team, then I handed shit off because I got sick of being so caught up in it. Started playing casually again a couple of years later, a lot of the old clan was still around, and they started calling me "the legend" for some reason. So I started adding the "TL" whenever I can't get just "Ender", which is more and more lately. :(

Awesome series Phone Post
4/27/13 6:22 PM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's my nickname

Dan + Pancrase =
4/27/13 6:26 PM
UGCTT_Song2
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanCrase - It's my nickname

Dan + Pancrase =
Seems fishy

Mine is old count mikes entrance music. Phone Post
4/27/13 6:27 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big hockey fight fan way back when.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.