UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Who's on Facebook?

4/27/13 11:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vermonter
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need to network better and although I don't really like facebook it'd be cool to befriend some like-minded people. Plus I am going to be doing more fitness related stuff on there I think. And i've got maybe two fricken friends on FB from this forum which is just sad.

So here's what I'm thinking: From everyone on the forum that friends me this weekend and sends me a private message letting me know who you are from the forum (I like to put faces to names), I'll pick someone do some (modest) online training for free. Fitness, nutrition, wellness... whatever you want.

This should take you to me: facebook.com/doug.dupont.16

Let's be friends!
4/27/13 1:43 PM
Taku
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not on FB...don't plan on it anytime soon. In some ways it seems to limit me connecting with folks, because so many people are so into it.

Oh well...

You'll have to be my real friend Vermonter.

TAKU

4/27/13 1:47 PM
vermonter
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real friends are lame, taku. Get with the times. Shit facebook friends are even lame at this point. You should just jump straight to twitter. :)

Seriously though, I'm surprised your not on there.
4/27/13 2:08 PM
Leigh
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People who I am FB friends with that I know their names:

Vermonter
Ring girl
Wiggy
8weeksout

There are a couple more but they haven't told me (or I've forgotten) their mma.tv handles. Phone Post
4/27/13 2:14 PM
vermonter

You're friends with Dev too aren't you?
4/27/13 3:51 PM
Taku
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vermonter,

I've had a twiiter account since twitter began. I was an early adpoter...But I only did it for the Hybrid Fitness thing. It's been years since I actually "tweeted" anything on a daily basis. It's linked to my blog so when ever I add anything to the blog, it tweets automatically. I only add stuff to the blog about once per week. So I am tweeting at a geological pace in twitter time.

I am friends with Dev...but we actually talk on the phone. I know it's old fashioned, but I prefer it. What can I say, I am old-school. I am actually a baby-boomer (tail end) scary.

TAKU.  

P.S. If I could talk to Leigh, and you, and wiggy...on the phone, I would. I do talk to SCRAPPER on the phone as well. (every now and then).

4/27/13 5:24 PM
vermonter

Yeah I don't talk on the phone much. Makes me feel like I have ovaries. But I could make an exceptionfor sure.
4/27/13 5:59 PM
Leigh
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vermonter - You're friends with Dev too aren't you?
Yes but he's not here much. I consider him an OG friend. Phone Post
4/28/13 7:34 AM
takeshi miike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done! :)
4/28/13 9:02 AM
Chocolate Shatner
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yo!
4/28/13 12:13 PM
vermonter

I'm blowin up!
4/28/13 3:39 PM
Sudo21
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

done.
4/28/13 5:06 PM
GARRA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh your friends with me too. Neil Williams Phone Post
4/28/13 5:08 PM
GARRA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And done Doug Phone Post
4/28/13 5:20 PM
Leigh

GARRA - Leigh your friends with me too. Neil Williams Phone Post
Ah ok Phone Post
4/28/13 8:48 PM
imkeithhernandez
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vermonter - I need to network better and although I don't really like facebook it'd be cool to befriend some like-minded people. Plus I am going to be doing more fitness related stuff on there I think. And i've got maybe two fricken friends on FB from this forum which is just sad.

So here's what I'm thinking: From everyone on the forum that friends me this weekend and sends me a private message letting me know who you are from the forum (I like to put faces to names), I'll pick someone do some (modest) online training for free. Fitness, nutrition, wellness... whatever you want.

Let's be friends!
Just sent... Phone Post
4/28/13 8:57 PM
enbanc

vermonter - I need to network better and although I don't really like facebook it'd be cool to befriend some like-minded people. Plus I am going to be doing more fitness related stuff on there I think. And i've got maybe two fricken friends on FB from this forum which is just sad.

Let's be friends!

friend request sent
4/28/13 9:15 PM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only facebook-friend people I might fuck

so you should only friend request me if

you know...

;)
4/28/13 10:27 PM
vermonter

You should be so fucking lucky.
4/28/13 11:01 PM
Taku

"Makes me feel like I have ovaries"

WOW...I didn't realize you had such a tenuous grasp of your manhood that a phone call would prove so threatening.

Good to know.

TAKU

4/29/13 1:15 AM
vermonter

Not enough people telling me their screen names haha. I have no idea who is who. And which one of you is the hot chick that just sent the friend request?
4/29/13 1:17 AM
vermonter

Edited: 04/29/13 1:19 AM
Taku - 

"Makes me feel like I have ovaries"

WOW...I didn't realize you had such a tenuous grasp of your manhood that a phone call would prove so threatening.

Good to know.

TAKU

Huh? I don't totally know what that means. I'm just saying women like to talk on the phone. I barely like to talk in person. I'm not saying anything about threatening. I don't enjoy it. Women do. That's just science bro.

I think you forget I was born in the woods. Men don't talk on the phone in the woods.
4/29/13 1:19 AM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vermonter - Not enough people telling me their screen names haha. I have no idea who is who. And which one of you is the hot chick that just sent the friend request?

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs*

You can think it's me if you want.

But it's not.
4/29/13 1:23 AM
vermonter

Yeah I know what you look already like D.
4/29/13 1:42 AM
enbanc

me, im on my gf's facebook

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.