UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Who's on Facebook?

4/30/13 7:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
enbanc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wiggy - I'm easy to find on FB - I'm the guy that's usually mentioning something stupid that happened in my gym earlier that day. Or talking shit on Xfit.

WTF is a mountain ninja?

link?
4/30/13 8:27 PM
Taku
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C.S.,

Almost...I am going to dig up an old shot and find away to post it for you guys to make fun of.

TAKU <--More of a Dead Kennedys, Buzzcocks, 999FEAR, kind a guy.

4/30/13 8:35 PM
5pointer

Enbanc's gf is gorgeous. Good job bro. Don't f it up
4/30/13 9:36 PM
Chocolate Shatner
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taku - 

C.S.,

Almost...I am going to dig up an old shot and find away to post it for you guys to make fun of.

TAKU <--More of a Dead Kennedys, Buzzcocks, 999FEAR, kind a guy.

As much as we gel on training philosophies, on music we are in totally different worlds. My mp3 player has a ton of Wu-tang Clan and AKB48 on it. Bipolar music tastes, to say the least.
5/1/13 10:07 AM
vermonter
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chocolate Shatner - Mountain ninja. "Yamabushi", except this one isn't Japanese, likes "alternative lifestlyes involving deer and maple syrup," and wears a lot of plaid.

I love every part of what you just said.
5/1/13 2:13 PM
Taku
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey C.S.

Actually, I have extremely eclectic musical tastes. I was into the punk thing...But I love music. My collection has everything from Nat King Cole, to Parliment / Funkadelic, STP, Roger Miller...It depends on my mood etc.

I Like Punk - Funk - and other Junk.

TAKU

5/1/13 2:17 PM
al neri
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wiggy - I'm easy to find on FB - I'm the guy that's usually mentioning something stupid that happened in my gym earlier that day. Or talking shit on Xfit.

WTF is a mountain ninja?

you're drywall?
5/1/13 9:18 PM
enbanc

5pointer - Enbanc's gf is gorgeous. Good job bro. Don't f it up

ty brother, i try
5/1/13 9:39 PM
Chocolate Shatner
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecclectic music tastes are great, but I for one CANNOT lift to ABBA. No Dancing Queen for me, bro.
5/2/13 12:22 AM
Taku

C.S.,

Don't remember mentioning ABBA...?

TAKU

5/2/13 12:44 AM
Chocolate Shatner

Thank God. Although "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred is acceptable for assistance exercises.
5/3/13 1:08 PM
enbanc

Vermonter where are these online training tips you speak of?!?
5/3/13 1:18 PM
imkeithhernandez
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

enbanc - Vermonter where are these online training tips you speak of?!?
This Phone Post
5/3/13 1:27 PM
jeremy hamilton
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

enbanc - Vermonter where are these online training tips you speak of?!?

The contest is over, I already won the free training.

*Supersets wheelbarrow walks with Armpit Raises
5/3/13 1:40 PM
vermonter
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha who said anything about tips? I said I'd pick someone to work with. I haven't done that just yet... figured I'd see if there were any stragglers, but the time is soon at hand.

Although enbanc's gf frequently posting pics of herself has definitely got him as a forerunner I won't lie...

In reality, however, if people asked me questions I'm sure I'd just answer haha. So *hint hint*
5/3/13 1:42 PM
vermonter

jeremy hamilton - 
enbanc - Vermonter where are these online training tips you speak of?!?

The contest is over, I already won the free training.

*Supersets wheelbarrow walks with Armpit Raises

I told you on FB that you are exempt from this competition haha.

That said, I challenge you to do that workout and not admit that your traps would have gotten the best workout of all time.
5/3/13 2:05 PM
jeremy hamilton
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You said no such thing. I have been waiting for you to announce the winner for days.

I have no access to a wheelbarrow but I bet you are right.
5/3/13 2:35 PM
vermonter

Oh that's right, that was someone else.

But anyway, you're still exempt. Bwaahahahaha. That would be like me offering to train Leigh in MMA. WTF good will that do?
5/5/13 8:37 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Request sent, loving seeing health/fitness/nutrition/training info on my newsfeed!
5/6/13 10:56 AM
None So Blind
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I follow only 3 subforums on here, this is one of them. Seems to be a lot of cool cats on here.

Only person on my FB friends list here is Leigh, anyone else is welcome to shoot me an add.

Just search Ted Bennett, I'm the one in Jackson, MS.
5/6/13 11:06 AM
antisocial2u
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

request sent. check 'other' folder for message.

and on a side note -
Taku - always nice to see a fellow DK'er
5/6/13 1:21 PM
Taku

Hey  antisocial2u,

I was lucky enough to catch a great DK show in NYC way back in the day...It was awesome. Have also seen Back Flag (even before Henry Rollins was there) Flipper, Suicidal Tendencies...

TAKU

5/6/13 1:27 PM
enbanc

add me! add me!
5/7/13 3:34 PM
vermonter

I haven't been online much. I'll be choosing someone soon from the people who sent me their screen names with the add. In the meantime just message me if you have any questions you want answered :)
5/8/13 12:26 AM
big_slacker
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got added, I feels so privileged. Now you can see 40k pics of my boy and occasional ride reports and MTB pics. ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.