UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Felice Herrig: Hot or Meh?

4/27/13 5:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh Phone Post
4/27/13 5:39 PM
crowbar
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh my...

Decidedly Underwelmed has just slapped the correct silly.

4/27/13 5:46 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Hunter V - 
Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Chromium - 

I have a weird thing where I almost never find blondes to be "hot" (an exception would be like Stacy Kiebler), but Felice is objectively pretty. The bashing in this thread is just ridiculous.

Also the fact that she cosplays as superheroes and videogame character is amusing, and the fact that she puts up with us stupid jerks enough to post here is another plus. My ideal girlfriend would have to put up with me being an idiot and any girl who posts on the UG and comes back seems to have that part down.

Herrig does not post here because she wants to interact with you. The only reason she even registered on this forum is because she saw all of the support and hype that Bec Hyatt got by doing so and she wanted to get a piece of that action. That is why every single one of her posts/threads was essentially "Look at me trying to strike a cute pose in this picture!" and one of the reasons why those "stupid jerks" honed in on her. She does not give a damn about you nor does she care to ever have any sort of meaningful interaction with you. You are nothing to her but text on a message board and a potential source of financial gain if she is able to convert you into a fan by spamming enough pics of her body (definitely not her face).

Also, to the people saying that we are being mean to Herrig about her looks, consider this. Herrig openly admits to using what bit of sex appeal that she possesses in order to further her career. She contributes nothing to any forum aside from posting scantily clad photos of herself. If she is going to do such things, then she should not be offended when people point out that she's maybe a 6 on her hottest day.

lol so either you are a female who does not like her or a fat ass in his mom's basement who is mad she didn't give you a autograph. So which is it? As it has to be one for you to write that long of a bitch fest regarding her.

I think she is attractive but not a knockout, her personality seems cool so that ups her attractiveness and personality goes a long way.

Why would you automatically assume that I am some jealous female, or that I am a basement dweller? I'm ex-military, in good enough shape that I can still run two miles in a little over 15 minutes and I possess multiple college degrees and technical certifications which I earned using my GI Bill. I am currently working a job in IT where I earn ~57k per year, a job which I am about to quit in order to become a Foreign Services Officer. You're talking to a fucking future U.S. Diplomat, kid. I'm not some yokel in an MMA Elite shirt from Wal-Mart.

So now then, did I just describe a fat ass living in a basement? I do not believe so. Also, you must possess a rather low level of intelligence if you believe that it took any real amount of time or effort in order for me to formulate and submit that post. It took about 90 seconds. I guess some of us are just a little more mentally adept than others, huh?

But anyways. You keep on white knighting for some female that you're never going to meet. Maybe if you had some success in real life with actual attractive women you would realize that she isn't anything worth writing home about.

lol sure Mr. "Future US Diplomat". And if you think that is white knighting then you are pretty damn clueless. I think she is looks ok, not a knockout but not the ugliest thing on the planet. If you are a confident male you damn sure would not be wasting time talking down a girl like a bar skank normally would. We won't even get into you listing your titles as if that actually pertains to anything worthwhile. I know you may have a hard time actually interacting with women but maybe one day you will be able to grow up and enjoy the touch a female.
4/27/13 6:44 PM
kgastelum928's right nut pimple
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd bang it Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 6:49 PM
inf0
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

only a legit tool would bring up something like "future US Diplomat" in an argument on the internet

4/27/13 6:52 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eveybody that votes "Meh" must also post their own photo Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 6:53 PM
ranier wolfcastle
950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone said she doesnt like guys, but the first vid i ever saw of her was her groaning for gsp. she finds him very hot...

4/27/13 7:01 PM
Barbalos

inf0 - 

only a legit tool would bring up something like "future US Diplomat" in an argument on the internet

"You're talking to a fucking future diplomat kid!"
I'm not even a huge Herrig fan but that was just cringe worthy...
4/27/13 7:05 PM
Banjaxo

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Chromium - 

I have a weird thing where I almost never find blondes to be "hot" (an exception would be like Stacy Kiebler), but Felice is objectively pretty. The bashing in this thread is just ridiculous.

Also the fact that she cosplays as superheroes and videogame character is amusing, and the fact that she puts up with us stupid jerks enough to post here is another plus. My ideal girlfriend would have to put up with me being an idiot and any girl who posts on the UG and comes back seems to have that part down.

Herrig does not post here because she wants to interact with you. The only reason she even registered on this forum is because she saw all of the support and hype that Bec Hyatt got by doing so and she wanted to get a piece of that action. That is why every single one of her posts/threads was essentially "Look at me trying to strike a cute pose in this picture!" and one of the reasons why those "stupid jerks" honed in on her. She does not give a damn about you nor does she care to ever have any sort of meaningful interaction with you. You are nothing to her but text on a message board and a potential source of financial gain if she is able to convert you into a fan by spamming enough pics of her body (definitely not her face).

Also, to the people saying that we are being mean to Herrig about her looks, consider this. Herrig openly admits to using what bit of sex appeal that she possesses in order to further her career. She contributes nothing to any forum aside from posting scantily clad photos of herself. If she is going to do such things, then she should not be offended when people point out that she's maybe a 6 on her hottest day.

You're complaining that a female posts scantily clad pics of herself?

BEEP.
4/27/13 7:06 PM
panic686
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think she is hot. Cool as hell personality too
4/27/13 7:20 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed -
Hunter V - 
Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Chromium - 

lol so either you are a female who does not like her or a fat ass in his mom's basement who is mad she didn't give you a autograph. So which is it? As it has to be one for you to write that long of a bitch fest regarding her.

I think she is attractive but not a knockout, her personality seems cool so that ups her attractiveness and personality goes a long way.

Why would you automatically assume that I am some jealous female, or that I am a basement dweller? I'm ex-military, in good enough shape that I can still run two miles in a little over 15 minutes and I possess multiple college degrees and technical certifications which I earned using my GI Bill. I am currently working a job in IT where I earn ~57k per year, a job which I am about to quit in order to become a Foreign Services Officer. You're talking to a fucking future U.S. Diplomat, kid. I'm not some yokel in an MMA Elite shirt from Wal-Mart.

So now then, did I just describe a fat ass living in a basement? I do not believe so. Also, you must possess a rather low level of intelligence if you believe that it took any real amount of time or effort in order for me to formulate and submit that post. It took about 90 seconds. I guess some of us are just a little more mentally adept than others, huh?

But anyways. You keep on white knighting for some female that you're never going to meet. Maybe if you had some success in real life with actual attractive women you would realize that she isn't anything worth writing home about.
Lol nice who gives a fuck tho? Your nobody to the government that chic you rated at a 6 on her best day could probably wipe the floor with your nerdy ass Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 7:45 PM
GregBell
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PorkSwordInMyGapingHole - 

Hot body broken face. No bashing, most female MMA fighters fall into this group.

This
4/27/13 7:50 PM
NJGiants

There are far too many long paragraphs in this thread and not nearly enough pics. For shame. Phone Post
4/27/13 7:59 PM
Josh_underground
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fallon fox: hot or meh? Phone Post
4/27/13 8:01 PM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Nothing compared to Paige Van Zant IMHO.

On a scale of 1-10 Paige is a 50 Phone Post
4/27/13 8:02 PM
bughole5
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God, there really are some shitheads out there who want to let everyone know that they are not losers by listing their life accomplishment and future plans on an MMA forum. I never thought that I'd see it.
4/27/13 8:19 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Chromium - 

Oh, I do think she panders here a bit, which is a bit of a turn-off, but I don't hold it against her that this is at least partly a business thing for her (and at least she's honest about marketing her looks), and I'm impressed she puts in the effort. Most female fighters wouldn't bother putting up with us regardless. I don't find her "hot" and she's not someone I would gush over (Megumi Fujii is the fighter I have a completely inexplicable crush on), but saying Felice is only a 6 on her hottest day is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't rate her a 10 but she's definitely cute even without make-up, and seems reasonably cool, and she's a good fighter for that matter. A lot of people are being jackasses here.

4/27/13 9:29 PM
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too many threads on this topic, she is hot...for an Mma fighter chic and whoever wouldn't hit it either has too high standards or is a romo Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 10:59 PM
cross3dout
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah clearly I've stepped into a thread full of homosexuals, I'll see myself out. Oh but while I'm here, Hot. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 11:34 PM
shootfightermike
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

She's a friend and a very cool chick.

Hot

agreed

cool can make u hotter

4/28/13 12:24 AM
shootfightermike
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/28/13 12:49 AM
Tolai

Felice is very hot... Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:51 AM
Jons Forsberg

I'd be more than happy to penetrate her anufff
4/28/13 1:17 AM
Shanle929

Paulinethepope - I wouldn't say she's beautiful in the traditional sense, but she's super cute and looks like she'd be absolute filth in bed....

Hot!! Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:28 AM
sirjoshua

Remember.....

Felice Herring thinks she's hot.

but overall meh

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.