UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Felice Herrig: Hot or Meh?

4/28/13 1:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AnthonyMMA
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would let her eat cookies in my bed. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:50 AM
ATAP
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think she's absurdly hot.. Great personality, I've seen more photos of her that I've said "holy sh**" to than I can count.. Plus she's into comics, which is super cool (with me) She'll always get my votes! (She can get anything she wants from me ;) )
4/28/13 2:07 AM
BuddyRevell
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregBell  - 
PorkSwordInMyGapingHole - 

Hot body broken face. No bashing, most female MMA fighters fall into this group.

This

4/28/13 3:22 AM
Another Foob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJGiants -  There are far too many long paragraphs in this thread and not nearly enough pics. For shame. Phone Post

4/28/13 3:54 AM
Irregular John
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Hunter V - 
Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Chromium - 

I have a weird thing where I almost never find blondes to be "hot" (an exception would be like Stacy Kiebler), but Felice is objectively pretty. The bashing in this thread is just ridiculous.

Also the fact that she cosplays as superheroes and videogame character is amusing, and the fact that she puts up with us stupid jerks enough to post here is another plus. My ideal girlfriend would have to put up with me being an idiot and any girl who posts on the UG and comes back seems to have that part down.

Herrig does not post here because she wants to interact with you. The only reason she even registered on this forum is because she saw all of the support and hype that Bec Hyatt got by doing so and she wanted to get a piece of that action. That is why every single one of her posts/threads was essentially "Look at me trying to strike a cute pose in this picture!" and one of the reasons why those "stupid jerks" honed in on her. She does not give a damn about you nor does she care to ever have any sort of meaningful interaction with you. You are nothing to her but text on a message board and a potential source of financial gain if she is able to convert you into a fan by spamming enough pics of her body (definitely not her face).

Also, to the people saying that we are being mean to Herrig about her looks, consider this. Herrig openly admits to using what bit of sex appeal that she possesses in order to further her career. She contributes nothing to any forum aside from posting scantily clad photos of herself. If she is going to do such things, then she should not be offended when people point out that she's maybe a 6 on her hottest day.

lol so either you are a female who does not like her or a fat ass in his mom's basement who is mad she didn't give you a autograph. So which is it? As it has to be one for you to write that long of a bitch fest regarding her.

I think she is attractive but not a knockout, her personality seems cool so that ups her attractiveness and personality goes a long way.

Why would you automatically assume that I am some jealous female, or that I am a basement dweller? I'm ex-military, in good enough shape that I can still run two miles in a little over 15 minutes and I possess multiple college degrees and technical certifications which I earned using my GI Bill. I am currently working a job in IT where I earn ~57k per year, a job which I am about to quit in order to become a Foreign Services Officer. You're talking to a fucking future U.S. Diplomat, kid. I'm not some yokel in an MMA Elite shirt from Wal-Mart.

So now then, did I just describe a fat ass living in a basement? I do not believe so. Also, you must possess a rather low level of intelligence if you believe that it took any real amount of time or effort in order for me to formulate and submit that post. It took about 90 seconds. I guess some of us are just a little more mentally adept than others, huh?

But anyways. You keep on white knighting for some female that you're never going to meet. Maybe if you had some success in real life with actual attractive women you would realize that she isn't anything worth writing home about.

This might be the best post I've ever read on the UG. Apparently to be a "future US diplomat" you need to have a hair trigger temper and get into fights on the internet about how attractive a woman is! If you are the future of our country's foreign policy then the North Koreans will surely nuke us.

The only people who would brag about their salary being ~$57k/year are people who have worked minimum wage their whole lives and are glad they don't have to put their TV in hock just to pay rent.

"You must possess a rather low level of intelligence" is about as big a burn as a mild dutch rub. This whole post is very "I am heading to the gym in 26 minutes!". Let us know how your career as the country's second least diplomatic diplomat - after John Bolton - goes.
4/28/13 10:10 AM
Hunter V
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I give our future US Diplomat a 3/10 for trolling. I don't think I have heard of anybody on the forum come up with the story of being a future US diplomat who has multiple degrees so he gets at the 3 points for a bit of originality. No more than that though.
4/28/13 10:31 AM
UberKnee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great body
Dat ass Phone Post
4/28/13 10:49 AM
crowbar
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/28/13 10:49 AM

Might be a switch hitter.

4/28/13 10:53 AM
Utah get me two
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her behavior is the biggest turn-off for me. From the blatant "I'll post a sexy pic on the UG for fans" (seriously, guys, she thinks you are all shallow idiots), to the constant acting tough/causing trouble at weigh-ins and pressers, I just find her extremely unlikeable.

I mean, I'd hit it, DAT ASS, but still unlikeable.
4/28/13 11:05 AM
d3an
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/28/13 11:08 AM
aka_rtotheoh

hot enough that im still jerkin it to this thread Phone Post
4/28/13 11:25 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Meh. She has a big head for her body size.

4/28/13 11:27 AM
Wolfs Law
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very hot

4/28/13 11:42 AM
ShawnTheBadger
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/28/13 11:51 AM
RifatSahin

Meh Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 11:56 AM
danggook
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happiness Bunny - If you find Jay Leno hot..
jay lenos ass isn't nearly as good Phone Post
4/28/13 12:12 PM
Boyscout
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's not to like, she looks fit and would make a great girlfriend, she can at least hold thai pads for you etc.

Overall great girl who likes to throw down.
4/28/13 12:18 PM
Vikingknee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get the feeling her chin won't look as big in person bc she is so tiny Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:26 PM
Granpa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but that said, she would be hotter if she let herself go a bit. I like my wimminz soft.
4/28/13 12:49 PM
Humboldt
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -

Dude... Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:10 PM
Radio Raheem
1324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/28/13 1:11 PM

She looks like white rapper Riff Raff....

4/28/13 1:11 PM
Daverr

meh
4/28/13 7:15 PM
AceAtGSU
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body is like a 9, Face is a 5.5.

I don't think anyone is calling her a 10, but she is good looking enough, and when you compare her to most female fighters, she moves up a couple points by comparison.
4/28/13 8:11 PM
bekk46

Only took 4 fucking pages. goddamn nerds and their stupid paragraph battles.

anyways, shes gross with a super nice ass. 5/10
4/28/13 11:50 PM
doughboyunited

give me a break. she is the epitome of a butter face and the only reason the white knights in this thread come out to defend her is because she gives them a false inkling of attention by posting here.

she seems like a nice enough and a good fighter, but i could find a woman hotter than her very easily.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.