UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Felice Herrig: Hot or Meh?

4/29/13 12:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RPBJJ
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paulinethepope - I wouldn't say she's beautiful in the traditional sense, but she's super cute and looks like she'd be absolute filth in bed....

Hot!! Phone Post
Holy crap! The one other guy on this site that isn't gayer than cum on a mustache!!!

Nice to meet you. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 12:23 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh or Yeah? Meh or Wee? Phone Post
4/29/13 10:45 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She seems like a very cool chick but she is Meh for me....i am not really into females with strong jawlines like that.. She is fun to watch,both as a fighter and in general as a person.

4/29/13 11:03 AM
rockemsockem
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd sniff her pants Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 11:36 AM
Duckboy2134
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In personally think she is very hot! She this whole cute/sexy/playful/dirty vibe thing going on! I wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to bang on the floor! Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 11:52 AM
GuillotineNoCanDefend
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Hunter V - 
Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Chromium - 

I have a weird thing where I almost never find blondes to be "hot" (an exception would be like Stacy Kiebler), but Felice is objectively pretty. The bashing in this thread is just ridiculous.

Also the fact that she cosplays as superheroes and videogame character is amusing, and the fact that she puts up with us stupid jerks enough to post here is another plus. My ideal girlfriend would have to put up with me being an idiot and any girl who posts on the UG and comes back seems to have that part down.

Herrig does not post here because she wants to interact with you. The only reason she even registered on this forum is because she saw all of the support and hype that Bec Hyatt got by doing so and she wanted to get a piece of that action. That is why every single one of her posts/threads was essentially "Look at me trying to strike a cute pose in this picture!" and one of the reasons why those "stupid jerks" honed in on her. She does not give a damn about you nor does she care to ever have any sort of meaningful interaction with you. You are nothing to her but text on a message board and a potential source of financial gain if she is able to convert you into a fan by spamming enough pics of her body (definitely not her face).

Also, to the people saying that we are being mean to Herrig about her looks, consider this. Herrig openly admits to using what bit of sex appeal that she possesses in order to further her career. She contributes nothing to any forum aside from posting scantily clad photos of herself. If she is going to do such things, then she should not be offended when people point out that she's maybe a 6 on her hottest day.

lol so either you are a female who does not like her or a fat ass in his mom's basement who is mad she didn't give you a autograph. So which is it? As it has to be one for you to write that long of a bitch fest regarding her.

I think she is attractive but not a knockout, her personality seems cool so that ups her attractiveness and personality goes a long way.

Why would you automatically assume that I am some jealous female, or that I am a basement dweller? I'm ex-military, in good enough shape that I can still run two miles in a little over 15 minutes and I possess multiple college degrees and technical certifications which I earned using my GI Bill. I am currently working a job in IT where I earn ~57k per year, a job which I am about to quit in order to become a Foreign Services Officer. You're talking to a fucking future U.S. Diplomat, kid. I'm not some yokel in an MMA Elite shirt from Wal-Mart.

So now then, did I just describe a fat ass living in a basement? I do not believe so. Also, you must possess a rather low level of intelligence if you believe that it took any real amount of time or effort in order for me to formulate and submit that post. It took about 90 seconds. I guess some of us are just a little more mentally adept than others, huh?

But anyways. You keep on white knighting for some female that you're never going to meet. Maybe if you had some success in real life with actual attractive women you would realize that she isn't anything worth writing home about.

VU!

She has an ok body and the face is meh. If you find her hot then good for you. Just not my cup of tea. I think she holds nothing on Waterson
5/27/13 11:21 AM
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/27/13 11:32 AM

This thread was just posted on my fanpage by anohter fake account called "man Jaw Felice" so i figured I would come check it out. First off I want to thank the fans that support me you are awesome and keep me going. For the haters well you all just go on and have a wondeful day searching for things or people to criticise, it must make you feel great;)

I did join the UG as a way to interact with more fans but I didnt realize untile after how harsh it can be. I appoligize if you think I dont interact on here as much as you would like but it does grind a person down to continuasly hear about physical flaws all the time. 

I try to make the best out of any situation and I like to have fun, its who I am and I have always been this way since I was a little girl. 

The girl who I believe started the Man Jaw page and is all over this thread is a girl who over the years has carried so much hatred for me and harps on the same topics. Her name is Stacey Riley. I am 99.9% sure it's her... if its not or if it is why dont you just face me and everyone as who you are and not hide behind a fake account?  I undersrand you might not be able to take the ridicule you would get for your own appearance. It's OK you are showing how ugly you are without any pics as it is. 

For the record, I dont think I'm hot either. Like anyone else out there I have my insecurities, I just dont spend my life worrying about them.  I am comfortable in my skin and feel blessed with the life I have. 

Thanks again to my supportors I really apporciate all of you. To everyone else, be happy;) xoxo

LBD

5/27/13 11:36 AM
crowbar
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/27/13 11:38 AM

You need to have thick skin on the UG Felice.Everyone does.It`s a jungle in here.

5/29/13 9:00 PM
Vader03
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -

This thread was just posted on my fanpage by anohter fake account called "man Jaw Felice" so i figured I would come check it out. First off I want to thank the fans that support me you are awesome and keep me going. For the haters well you all just go on and have a wondeful day searching for things or people to criticise, it must make you feel great;)

I did join the UG as a way to interact with more fans but I didnt realize untile after how harsh it can be. I appoligize if you think I dont interact on here as much as you would like but it does grind a person down to continuasly hear about physical flaws all the time. 

I try to make the best out of any situation and I like to have fun, its who I am and I have always been this way since I was a little girl. 

The girl who I believe started the Man Jaw page and is all over this thread is a girl who over the years has carried so much hatred for me and harps on the same topics. Her name is Stacey Riley. I am 99.9% sure it's her... if its not or if it is why dont you just face me and everyone as who you are and not hide behind a fake account?  I undersrand you might not be able to take the ridicule you would get for your own appearance. It's OK you are showing how ugly you are without any pics as it is. 

For the record, I dont think I'm hot either. Like anyone else out there I have my insecurities, I just dont spend my life worrying about them.  I am comfortable in my skin and feel blessed with the life I have. 

Thanks again to my supportors I really apporciate all of you. To everyone else, be happy;) xoxo

LBD

Yes it can be tough on these forums. And you have to have thick skin. I for one appreciate fighters like you who come on here and interact with the fans. Ignore the hate and stay positive Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 9:13 PM
ShawnTheBadger
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cue "and this is why we can't have nice things...."

5/29/13 11:46 PM
Happiness Bunny
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

danggook - 
Happiness Bunny - If you find Jay Leno hot..
jay lenos ass isn't nearly as good Phone Post

Yeah, but he's a helluva kisser.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.