UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones vs. Sonnen

4/28/13 12:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesyfries
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was such a classic 'OH SHIT' moment. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:30 AM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael haters are lame. None of you haters would have the balls to get in Anderson's face of JBJ's face. They don't want to fight each other, and he has fought both without hesitation.

And, as always, classy in defeat. Unless you're a retard who takes the "I thought it goes to the cards if you tap" seriously.
4/28/13 12:30 AM
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap that looked like he was Ina ton of pain. Good point by rogan, what would jones have fought like had it gone to round two???? That's a question chapel will b thinking abt for weeks to come. Great performance from the champ but I hope chapel doesn't stop fighting especially going out on a loss Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:31 AM
Christian_

2 things i learned in sonnen vs jones.

1. Sonnen is a fucking ganster

2. Jones is really good.
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*chael not chapel lol Phone Post 3.0
CavemanDave
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael didn't get robbed.

As good as Chael is on the inside, he was getting completely manhandled in there. 

He was getting smashed at the end. 

There won't be a rematch.

4/28/13 12:33 AM
stonepony

CavemanDave - 

Chael didn't get robbed.

As good as Chael is on the inside, he was getting completely manhandled in there. 

On the other hand, Chael did land more strikes on him than all of JJ's previous fights put together. Some of them were significant.

But yeah, JJ was just tossing him around like he was a toddler.
4/28/13 12:43 AM
Slapsymaxi
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can argue that the stoppage was quick, and I would argue that Jones would have mauled him for 30 more seconds.. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:48 AM
Jacinto

Chael made for a good coach and good season on the Ultimate Fighter anyways. Seemed like going into the fight he knew he was gonna get smashed anyways lol.
4/28/13 12:49 AM
craigsmfc

bowlofscouse - jai really do not like that guy fuk off with your foot gregg Jackson just showed you that too get fans you'll never be loved beat everybody guy want but I'm never a fan I want personality while your wining at Leary an the chael sonnen chael sonnen would of not got anything but him so thats it Phone Post 3.0
I wild each it lol, that meets their naked? Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:55 AM
kevsh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones looked like he was in shock after the fight, I was almost expecting him to pass out. Can't blame him, that toe looked nasty.
4/28/13 12:56 AM
youarewhatiswrong
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue name please?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2544169/BI6Uwk1CEAAVOp1_medium.jpg
4/28/13 12:57 AM
youarewhatiswrong
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't wanna see the fight, but I want to see the broken toed post fight interview.
4/28/13 1:05 AM
Darth Ryase
1093 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for gif of the finish Phone Post
4/28/13 1:06 AM
Mvalle888

What a fight, and what an injury in Jon’s foot, love the wags by the way, Sonnen’s Lady Brittany here http://fabwags.com/brittany-smith-is-chael-sonnens-girlfriend/ and Jon’s Fiancée Jessie here http://fabwags.com/jessie-moses-mma-champion-jon-jones-girlfriend-fiance/.
4/28/13 1:53 AM
PatrickVilone

Slapsymaxi - You can argue that the stoppage was quick, and I would argue that Jones would have mauled him for 30 more seconds.. Phone Post 3.0

4/28/13 1:54 AM
PatrickVilone

KingofBJJ - Seriously? UG can't wait until the next day to spoil who won?

LAWL, what dumbass would visit a MMA website after a UFC event and expect not to see spoilers in the forums??? hahahaha
4/28/13 2:57 AM
Argo

Credit to Chael. Was a man of him to admit that even if he lasted and got the belt via injury that a rematch would have just been the same result.

Also think Chael is getting too much undeserved negativity. NOBODY saw it coming exactly how Jones was going to fight the way he did. NOBODY! So Chael got steamrolled in a fashion that NOBODY could have prepared for.

Also ... in seeing how Jones fought the way "Chael" fights but with more violence. Jones would easily take Silva down and blast him to next week.

The Silva - Jones fight died tonight. Silva ain't a dummy.

4/28/13 4:27 AM
SQUEEZIE

Vindell - I do not think the fight should have been stopped. I was thinking after it was stopped oh well Chael would have probably lost anyways. With that broken toe though if that fight was not stopped early then Chael would have won. Chael got robbed imo

cool story bro...what page do u stfu with the nonsense.
4/28/13 4:39 AM
SQUEEZIE

Argo - Credit to Chael. Was a man of him to admit that even if he lasted and got the belt via injury that a rematch would have just been the same result.

Also think Chael is getting too much undeserved negativity. NOBODY saw it coming exactly how Jones was going to fight the way he did. NOBODY! So Chael got steamrolled in a fashion that NOBODY could have prepared for.

Also ... in seeing how Jones fought the way "Chael" fights but with more violence. Jones would easily take Silva down and blast him to next week.

you just learned this?

if you watch mma you could clearly see that jbj is the best in the game.he was not getting taken down plus he could and would take chael down just about any time he wanted...nothing new at all.

he does the same to andy and this is nothing new at all.
4/28/13 6:06 AM
Argo

SQUEEZIE - 
Argo - Credit to Chael. Was a man of him to admit that even if he lasted and got the belt via injury that a rematch would have just been the same result.

you just learned this?

if you watch mma you could clearly see that jbj is the best in the game.he was not getting taken down plus he could and would take chael down just about any time he wanted...nothing new at all.

he does the same to andy and this is nothing new at all.

I must rephrase. NOBODY saw it coming exactly how it played out. (except pathetic adolescent pimple-faced little Jones nuthuggers who will claim they knew all along)
4/28/13 7:40 AM
sarcotraps

I thought Jones would fight from the outside but i knew once they clinched up Jones would rag doll Sonnen.
4/28/13 11:08 AM
le

stonepony -
CavemanDave - 

Chael didn't get robbed.

On the other hand, Chael did land more strikes on him than all of JJ's previous fights put together. Some of them were significant.

But yeah, JJ was just tossing him around like he was a toddler.
I don't think you know what significant strikes really is. Chael's strikes didn't rock jones, win him a decision, make jones change his game plan..... Or change anything in the course of the fight whatsoever. He might as well have not even threw a single punch.

Therefore, they are entirely insignificant strikes. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 11:13 AM
le

Jiu Jitsu doesn't work -
le - Mark these words. Chael gets taken down in the clinch and punished by elbows. Phone Post 3.0
This...
Chael is having a chance...seriously.
But if JBJ can get him on the ground anywhere...he will throw elbows on him till the fight get stopped. Phone Post 3.0
Argo,

This quote is for you. First page of this thread.

Kindly shut up. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:48 PM
Pepewise
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

le - Mark these words. Chael gets taken down in the clinch and punished by elbows. Phone Post 3.0

great call

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.