UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Alan Belcher is awful.

4/28/13 1:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe something was wrong with Belcher... he looked off.

4/28/13 1:40 AM
Goblowyourself
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea...you might just be a dick...or a butt hurt bisping hater Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:44 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You might not like the way he fought but you dont have to call a pro fighter/fellow UG'er a fucking bitch i hope they 86 your ass........
4/28/13 1:50 AM
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher had to have been injured, I picked Bisping by decision but there's no way that was the best Belcher could do he was just completely out of it the whole fight
4/28/13 1:52 AM
Xspur
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you even watch his last fight? How ignorant to judge someone like Belcher based on a single performance, especially someone with with his record. My guess is if you and he were locked in a room together, you'd be the bitch. Phone Post
4/28/13 2:01 AM
Xspur
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need to make a correction in my post, I was thinking about the Paul Harris fight. Phone Post
4/28/13 2:13 AM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EY quit trolling man

I read your og posts and like to think you are not a troll Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.