UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> sara mcmann didnt show me skills to beat rousey

4/27/13 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good wrestling but she will get armbarred after a takedown

thats if she can get the takedown

4/28/13 12:04 AM
shootfightermike
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

4/28/13 12:07 AM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gaff watched NO tape on McMann apparently.
4/28/13 12:10 AM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

halfninja - Gaff watched NO tape on McMann apparently.
Pretty much what I was thinking. Se just went barreling at her. Not a solid game plan. Phone Post
4/28/13 12:10 AM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She* (cursed night is cursed) Phone Post
4/28/13 12:17 AM
shootfightermike

GregBell  - hi mike

hey greg!

*bats eyes*

4/28/13 12:40 AM
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Thot gaff was gunna go for a flying knee off that charge. Running in was just a bad idea. Not smart Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:53 AM
sside maurice
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike - 

good wrestling but she will get armbarred after a takedown

thats if she can get the takedown

This.

McMann kept extending her right arm in full guard, but Gaff didn't capitalize. If she does that even one time against Rousey, its tap or snap seconds later.
4/28/13 1:40 AM
bknumber1
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not flashy as a big throw to an armbar but still very effective. One or two more fights to move her up the rankings and get experience and I think we are looking at a great fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 4:24 AM
shootfightermike

haha^ she aint beatin rhonda

ever

4/28/13 4:32 AM
Stone Rolled
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you see how many knees she took before the takedown. Wow. McMann's not a well rounded mixed martial artist yet. She's toast against Rousey. Not in the same league.
4/28/13 4:43 AM
Ex0dus
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide that strap honda! McManns a fuckin beast Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 4:44 AM
Ex0dus
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Stone Rolled,

Who has Rousey beat that shows some other league ability? She hasn't beat anyone in MMA. Certainly not anyone of Sara's caliber athletically. Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 4:44 AM
Stone Rolled
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Stone Rolled,

Who has Rousey beat that shows some other league ability? She hasn't beat anyone in MMA. Certainly not anyone of Sara's caliber athletically. Phone Post 3.0

"She hasn't beat anyone in MMA"? Huh? Are you drunk? She's 7-0 all by armbars with zero damage taken.

Look at McMann tonight. The clinch is suppose to be the wrestler's domain. Look how many knees she took to the gut. That's not a MMA wrestler's performance. She's not developed into that level yet. She can get wrecked by Rousey.
4/28/13 5:06 AM
Stone Rolled

Rousey's the more well rounded MMA fighter. McMann isn't. The way I see it, McMann can get Rousey on the ground, she will suffer the same fate as everyone else. Get swept, or get triangle or armbar. No one in the womens is developed to a proper well rounded MMA fighter other than Rousey has. We'll see.
4/28/13 5:25 AM
Stone Rolled

rrefs - 
Stone Rolled - 
Bellator Fan - Stone Rolled,

"She hasn't beat anyone in MMA"? Huh? Are you drunk? She's 7-0 all by armbars with zero damage taken.

Look at McMann tonight. The clinch is suppose to be the wrestler's domain. Look how many knees she took to the gut. That's not a MMA wrestler's performance. She's not developed into that level yet. She can get wrecked by Rousey.

Lmao'd @ "zero damage taken" Carmouche damn near took her head off.

Excuse me, I should say "virtually zero damage" taken. Is that better? Did Carmouche light Rousey up like a Christmas tree with strikes to the head? No, she had a submission attempt. You either get it or you don't. If one gets out of a submission, there is no damage done, period.
4/28/13 5:30 AM
Stone Rolled

^ Oh now you're talking the Vitor and Jones fight now? Yeah he had damage in that one. We could do that. Or did you wanna talk about the Carmouche vs Rousey choke attempt like what we were doing? Because she didn't get it and she didn't break her neck in that one. At least I don't think. Did you think she got damage on that?
4/28/13 5:40 AM
Stone Rolled

rrefs - I thought you meant submissions in general. Carmouche's neck crank had to have left Rousey with a painful jaw, if not her neck.

Oh, you wanna talk about submissions in general. Okay. Yeah, submissions in general, if the guy gets out, there's no damage done, period. We're talking submissions in general right? As in every grappling event, every MMA fight. There are millions of submission attempts in history, in the event of an escape, there's no damage done. MMA knowledge 101. Or you wanna go to that one fight when someone doesn't tap, and there's damage? That's a rare occurance. At least I think it is. Or do you think that happens in every submission attempt, someone's arm get broken and someone's neck get broken? Is that what you think?
4/28/13 5:53 AM
Stone Rolled

rrefs - So, you're saying if a submission is locked in really tight and the guy escapes it then there is absolutely zero damage done? I am not saying every submission attempt does damage but when the submission is a few seconds from fully being locked in then there will almost definitely be some damage done.

LOL Not sure if trolling. Doesn't sound like it. Okay. Let me educate you. No, if a "sub is a few seconds from fully being locked" as you say, then there is zero damage done. Because it's not locked. You may few uncomfortable, but if you get out of it, it'd feel like nothing happened. Because essentially nothing happened. But if the sub is locked, than your elbow or your knee gets hyperextended, or your brain will feel lack of blood to it, and you will know, you will tap, and if you don't, that's when damage gets done. Capiche?
4/28/13 5:57 AM
Juggernautt
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stone Rolled - Did you see how many knees she took before the takedown. Wow. McMann's not a well rounded mixed martial artist yet. She's toast against Rousey. Not in the same league.
Neither is ronda. He striking is really bad and while her armbars are great, her overall grappling isn't. She often gets her back taken and ends up on bottom. Mcmann has the killer instinct to do bad things of she takes rondas back. I think itll be a great fights. Can't see how all you see ronda as some way over the top world beater like jones or a silva. Shes not lightyears ahead of her competition. She will have her hands full with zingano Phone Post
4/28/13 6:09 AM
Matt Phillips
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark my words, Sara McMann is the woman that will beat Ronda Rousey Phone Post
4/28/13 6:18 AM
Stone Rolled

rrefs - Let me get this straight. You're saying when a submission is complete then there is no way of getting out unless you tap? Vitor's armbar on Jones was complete and he got out of it. Carlos Newton's triangle choke was locked on Hughes and he got out of it. Rampage's slam on Arona and Machida escaping Ortiz's triangle,

I'm saying if a submission is locked and you don't tap, you will get damaged whether you get out of it or not. If the sub is not locked, and you get out of it, there is no damage. This is very simple. You will know if you watch this sport or roll a day in your life. The above is very simple to understand.
4/28/13 6:25 AM
Stone Rolled

^Using your example of Machida and Ortiz's triangle. Ortiz didn't have Machida's number. It looked like to you he had the triangle, but obviously he didn't, his carotid artery was not constricted, that's why there's no blood cutting off. That's a submission attempt that's not locked in. And no there's no brain damage done to Machida in that attempt. LOL
4/28/13 6:49 AM
bizsirker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your guys boners are blocking your vision. Sara wins this fight 9/10 times. She has bean in bad positions against wrestlers before, but not Olympians. And if you think Sara will throw her arm around recklessly from guard in the same way she did with gaff you have to think to little of her. Sara has the belt within 2 fights. I've said it on hear before. I'll say it again. Sara is the best 135er. She hands cyborg a shit kicking too. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 8:26 AM
Koga
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Who has Rousey beat that shows some other league ability? She hasn't beat anyone in MMA."

In her 7 pro wins, Rousey has beaten top ten opponents Gomes, Budd, Tate, Kaufman and Carmouche. In her 7 pro wins, McMann has one win v a top 10 opponent, a decision over Baszler.

For all of the imaginary weaknesses trolls 'n haters are claiming Rousey has, she has won every fight in round 1 against far higher quality opponents than McMann has faced, including 3 title fights. Both Rousey and McMann are 7-0, yet McMann fans who have any sense (Bellator Fan can skip this part) say that at age 32 McMann will need a few more years experience before she is ready to face the younger Rousey.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.