UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> jones broke his own toe??

4/28/13 12:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ortoPsy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his toe was fine at the end of the fight, but broke at the interview. the only thing that he does in between is cartwheel flip? (camera isn't on him tho) he does seem pretty quiet after it..

anyone have any ideas?

props to givin such a composed interview! Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:45 AM
Haze311
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was thinking the same thing. He broke it doing that stupid cartwheel
4/28/13 12:48 AM
Vulva Fabulous
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just rewatched it just to see when it happened and I thought the same thing when the camera broke away for a replay and I heard the thumping of him doing what I assumed was a cartwheel.

Strange of him to blame it on the mat, unless he honestly didn't when it really happened. I'm not going to jump all over him because I'm not like that and I'm sure the haters will clam that he knew he broke it celebrating and intentionally waited for Joe Rogan to interview him to make himself look good.

I'm hoping my preemptive strike against the JBJ haters works. While I'm not a fan of JBJ the Celebrity/Athlete (idk how else to explain what I mean), but I can't help but be a fan of the Fighter that steps in the cage every fight and steamrolls every opponent.

Nothing but respect for Jon Jones the MMA Fighter, LHW Champion & arguably 1st, 2nd or 3rd P4P Best MMA Fighter in the World (IMO you can argue for JBJ, GSP or AS and be correct). Phone Post
4/28/13 12:48 AM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope they just showed it. Happened during fight while he was sprawled out Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:09 AM
Vulva Fabulous
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlightlyStoopid - Nope they just showed it. Happened during fight while he was sprawled out Phone Post 3.0
You're right, I just saw the video and I was wrong. I'm not going to change my post as I feel that since I look stupid in that post, I deserve the ridicule.

Ouch Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.