UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> would you like to make a donation to ... ?

4/28/13 1:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/28/13 2:10 AM

fuck you large format national grocery chain for putting every goddamn customer on the spot of humiliation and playing on their shame.

i am there to buy my fucking gummy bears and almond milk. i don't need to have you fucking judging me.

SOLUTION: (true story last night)

Cashier: "Sir, would you like to make a donation to the special olympics?"

Me: "NO. Fuck those guys."

Cashier: *shocked expression and awkward grimmace*

Patrons in line: *WTF look*

Me: Profit?

Don't get me wrong, i donate to cop-on-top when those sorry bastards up on stilts in the parking lot, but to be assaulted everytime i try to buy something? Fuck you automated charity.

4/28/13 2:48 AM
TheAlchemist
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just happened to me @ Safeway.  As if dealing with an understaffed store w/ 3 lanes open and 5-7 customers per line wasn't bad enough... (in my best Joe Pesci voice) Then they FUCK YOU AT THE REGISTER! 

4/28/13 3:41 AM
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alchy, try my line. it works. AND FEELS GREAT!

4/28/13 3:48 AM
TheAlchemist
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i bet it feels great. haha

4/28/13 3:52 AM
Robobear
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell Em I gave at the office now ring up my tropical fruit bubliscious and my skittles!

4/28/13 4:15 AM
JIMMYNAKS
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I donated.... Onto the lower back of the whore I fucked this morning.

Now ring up my Trojans and Frosted Flakes so I can go about my day and be Grrrrreeeeat! Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 4:20 AM
fnunderful
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should have said "fuck those retards! Isn't bad enough we have to watch wimmenz play sports?"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.