UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Boxing experts.. ANY CHANCE MONEY LOSES?

4/29/13 3:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chokeyou
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cuz i won't watch unless there is a good chance..
4/29/13 3:52 PM
chokeyou

i hate him...
4/29/13 7:47 PM
DaemonDragon
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Floyd won't look as impressive as most expect, but it's hard to see him losing.

I think we will see that the miles are catching up to him though.
9/13/13 7:58 PM
MMA Playwright
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/13/13 8:02 PM
cdmontgo
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is always a chance. It is unlikely.
9/13/13 8:47 PM
Rahjai
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be awesome!

Either way its undefeated fighters going against each other, someone gonna lose!
9/13/13 8:50 PM
TommyRSU
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its a fight, so always a chance, but boxing isnt as random like MMA is with smaller gloves and way more factors. It's highly unlikely. However, I am a huge fan of watching both these guys box. I hope I am wrong and Canelo just flatlines his ass. Huge Canelo fan. I just don't see it happening. Phone Post
9/13/13 9:29 PM
kevsh
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canelo has to be super aggressive and try to end it early. If Money is still standing and not badly injured at the start of the 5th/6th round, it's his fight.
9/13/13 9:42 PM
Eric Johnson

Of course Canelo has a chance and a fairly good chance. He is an excellent fighter. That said, he is very hittable. He doesn't move nearly enough and standing in front of Floyd will guarantee that he git's hit alot. I am rooting for Cineol.
9/13/13 9:45 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

I will steal Teddy Atlas's perspective he gave on first take this morning of why he thinks Canelo will win. Because he is such a big body puncher it will force Floyd to be on his legs and move around instead of the typical shoulder roll and head bob which he says should be enough to steal some rounds on aggressiveness. Floyds output should drop significantly simply by trying to avoid the body shots.
9/13/13 9:46 PM
Trane

Edited: 09/13/13 9:46 PM
Sugar Shane Mosley who fought both thinks that Canelo has the edge. This may be due to PBF getting wobbled by SSM during their fight. He also noted that Canelo has serious power and skill for his age.
9/13/13 9:47 PM
gokudamus

yes, everyone gets old eventually...and canelo is probably the youngest, most physical beast floyd has every faced...

9/13/13 11:07 PM
UGCTT_ShanTheMan
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevsh - Canelo has to be super aggressive and try to end it early. If Money is still standing and not badly injured at the start of the 5th/6th round, it's his fight.

I absolutely agree. I know Floyd is slowing down a bit with age, but he is still a crafty little sumbitch who doesn't seem to slow down as much as Canelo in the later rounds.
9/13/13 11:56 PM
SJCOTTON
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got money on a Canelo ko Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 12:35 AM
ken amtrack

Few can survive the Cinnamon challenge Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 12:52 AM
Wicked smahtMF

zero
9/14/13 1:00 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teddy Atlas is the boxing's version of CRE when it comes to picks lol...take what he says lightly. Easier said then done, Canelo said he had trouble going to the body against Trout, is Trout more slick then Floyd? 

Shane also said they both hit equally hard.

9/14/13 1:03 AM
Card
1905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time do you think the fight will start tomorrow night?

9/14/13 1:17 AM
hellride
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, floyd will issue a lesson in the sweet science. I'd like to see him challenged as much as the next guy, but he will put on a clinic on the plodding canelo. Mayweather by lopsided UD.
9/14/13 6:15 PM
kevsh
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hellride - No, floyd will issue a lesson in the sweet science. I'd like to see him challenged as much as the next guy, but he will put on a clinic on the plodding canelo. Mayweather by lopsided UD.

Most likely this.

Up until this a.m. I considered a sizable bet on a Canelo finish but no, despite all the hype around Alvarez he's not a serious threat and he's a perfect opponent for Floyd to both a) cash in on a huge ppv and b) beat convincingly.

I really hope I'm wrong in not placing the bet but sensibility has trumped impulse this time muah
9/14/13 6:21 PM
MaliceX
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canelo is too flat footed to win. He'll probably get KO'd.
9/14/13 6:30 PM
Vincanni
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless Floyd aged A LOT since his last fight I think he wins with little doubt. Granted I feel him slowing down at this point of his career is a distinct possibility which actually makes this match up intriguing.
9/14/13 6:35 PM
IDrainedDiaz'DanglersmmmDelicious

What time does the main event start? Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 6:55 PM
TuLegit

Canelo doesn't have the experience to pick apart Floyd's game and will be looking to hurt him with power shots. I think mayweather rolls with his heavy shots early starts to pressure Canelo with body shots and works his way to a decision. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 6:58 PM
Jay-dog

Canelo is brilliant defensively as well. He also has incredible power and speed. He has a better chance than anyone else Floyd has faced. If Floyd didn't get him now Canelo would definitely beat him in a few years. That said Floyd prob wins a close decision but Canelo does have a better chance than anyone ever has IMO and many insider's agree. Definitely worth watching!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.