UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Franks Fight Seminar photos... lots of photos...

4/29/13 6:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Howdy folks,

So a lot of my friends here hounding me to get some photo's from this incredible seminar up here, so I guess I should start lol.

Let me start by saying that the entire weekend was one of the most incredible experiences I've ever had. I'm almost 40 and I've barley left Canada. I've gone to Seattle (another mind blowing experience with incredible people) and Vegas and that's it, by far Newark and New York is the farthest I have ever traveled. But what made this trip so incredible were the people and experiences, I met far too many incredible people too list but you all know who you are.

Now, as a new photographer and an rabid MMA fan the seminar and M&G were a perfect storm. All in all I took 2212 photos. Of course I won't post them all, I have about 50-60 I will post from the seminar and another 20 or so I'll post in another thread from the M&G and around another 50 I'll post in a 3rd thread that I took from the weigh-ins. Which i'll try to complete by the end of this week.

I'll get started now, I've only got about half the photo's from the seminar I want to post that I have completed but it could take me days to finish so here's the first batch...

4/29/13 7:00 PM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/13 7:06 PM

4/29/13 7:00 PM
the geek

Edited: 04/30/13 5:47 PM

4/29/13 7:11 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before I even look, TTT!! Heart you Geek!! And voted up!! 

4/29/13 7:12 PM
the geek

Krs10KO.com - 

One of my fav shots is you on your knees holding Renato's hand.
4/29/13 7:18 PM
the geek

pennviachoke -  Little dusty..the good kind of dusty though, great pics Scott Phone Post

Yeah, I just noticed that. Some are a bit noisy, I may have to go back and process a few a little less. Indoor lighting isn;t always ideal and in a few instances I had to crank the ISO higher than I wanted. Sometimes you don't notice the noise until later and I was in a bit of a rush. I'll re-edit the noisy shots later to get rid of it.

Cheers bro.
4/29/13 7:21 PM
the geek

superCalo - 

what a line up.

well done on all involved.

No get together will ever be complete until you join Calo...
4/29/13 7:25 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Haha! You know i hate pics of me, but ill let it slide this time :) 

He's so awesome! That was so hilarious!! Hes actually going to come to future seminars that I'm organizing if he's around. The whole bit with Daniel was too funny!! 

4/29/13 7:25 PM
the geek

bagger - 
the geek - 
pennviachoke -  Little dusty..the good kind of dusty though, great pics Scott Phone Post

Yeah, I just noticed that. Some are a bit noisy, I may have to go back and process a few a little less. Indoor lighting isn;t always ideal and in a few instances I had to crank the ISO higher than I wanted. Sometimes you don't notice the noise until later and I was in a bit of a rush. I'll re-edit the noisy shots later to get rid of it.

Cheers bro.

I was thinking he was referencing a little bit of dust getting in his eyes... won't you feel silly going on your ISO rant if he was :P

Haha, I think the rant was directed towards myself. I'm soooo critical of my work lol.
4/29/13 7:28 PM
the geek

Krs10KO.com - 
the geek - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Haha! You know i hate pics of me, but ill let it slide this time :) 

He's so awesome! That was so hilarious!! Hes actually going to come to future seminars that I'm organizing if he's around. The whole bit with Daniel was too funny!! 

It really was hilarious and everyone was so awesome.

You look great Krs, I think most people hate photos of themselves. That's why I like taking the pis and not being in them hahaha. I think there are only around 5 photo's of me I have ever liked.
4/29/13 7:30 PM
the geek

pennviachoke - 
the geek -
bagger - 
the geek - 

Cheers bro.

I was thinking he was referencing a little bit of dust getting in his eyes... won't you feel silly going on your ISO rant if he was :P

Haha, I think the rant was directed towards myself. I'm soooo critical of my work lol.
That's funny...like I have any qualifications whatsoever that would allow me to critique your photography...I use a goddamn cellphone camera for ALL of my pictures....haaaaha Phone Post

lol, sorry if my comment came of negative homeslice. I'm a overly critical of my own work.
4/29/13 7:39 PM
the geek

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Awesome and powerful pictures.

On a side note the one with me and the two kids is most definitely Romo worthy

"I think I just killed your friend" lol Phone Post

OMG, that is the perfect caption HAHAHA.
4/29/13 7:59 PM
the geek

ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 8:10 PM
the geek

Luvdcuties -

These pics are amazing!!! As always you do great work Scott. Some are quite powerful for me and that makes them even more special. 

That really means a lot Wendy. That's what this was all about for me, capturing moments that you'll be able to cherish for the rest of your lives.

There's still many many many more photos to come. Now it's time for dinner with the family. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 12:51 PM
RickStorm
1682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Amazing photo Geek!

Awesome of you to make these memories for everyone.

4/30/13 12:56 PM
Kick Boxe
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool. Lot of cool guys there it appears

4/30/13 1:01 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and its back helll yeah

4/30/13 1:03 PM
the geek

Kick Boxe - 

Very cool. Lot of cool guys there it appears

It was an amazing experience. Still a lot more photos to post as well :)
4/30/13 1:17 PM
the geek

ttt

4/30/13 1:29 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool!
Great pics! Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:33 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great work, Geek. Voted up.
4/30/13 1:38 PM
the geek

Thanks folks :)

4/30/13 1:44 PM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES! Thank god this made it back, even though it's missing a few posts here and there :)
4/30/13 1:45 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/30/13 1:47 PM
Kirik
1664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.