UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #353 Joe Rogan w/@redban : RealPlayaLifestyle

5/1/13 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
krept
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 2:48 PM
I think Joe just got caught by the smoke and mirrors that is inherent to network marketing. I am sure when Lloyd talked to him, Lloyd did not mention that those dumb spammy web pages are intended to act as a net, catching the lowest common denominator (in addition to manipulating search engines by having a billion key words on the same page, artificially inflating it). It's similar to the principle of the Nigerian 419 scams... send a thousand e-mails, get 10 responses... all you need is to hook 1 and you get money.

And then there is the whole "tit for tat" testimonial page. You say I made you a bunch of money, THEN I market your stuff (kinda). We look like friends, but that exchange is the only relationship we have.

I am sure people can explain the actual workings much better than I can. If Joe knew what was being advocated in these marketing meetings, I think he would be very much against the exploitation. I have faith.
5/1/13 2:45 PM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Talk about a change of tune...wow, Lloyd must have really scared the shit out of Joe.

Joe, I thought you'd be stronger than to pull the ol' "I don't know both sides of story" routine...Really??

What about all of the facts listed in http://www.lloydirvinrapetruth.com don't you get??

"Say it ain't so, Joe!!"
5/1/13 3:01 PM
krept
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 3:04 PM
Interesting, I didn't think of the UFC angle.

I can't help but think that Joe accepted what he felt was a plausible explanation from Lloyd. Using half-truths to hide the truth makes a lot more sense than overt BS like the .jpg of an e-mail.

Where there is smoke, there MAY be fire... but sometimes the smoke is what you have to worry about. If I don't want you thinking about the smoke, I'll discuss the fire, sympathize with your concern and point out all the reasons why we don't have to worry about being burned ;)
5/1/13 3:32 PM
Foos
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I must admit... I was a little disappointed with Joe on the last podcast.

I'm sure it's a little awkward for Joe knowing he will be seeing Lloyd at many UFC events, but Lloyd appears to be a sociopath that takes advantage of people.

I would not be making excuses for a man like that.
5/1/13 3:44 PM
MarcVanBas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foos - I must admit... I was a little disappointed with Joe on the last podcast.

I'm sure it's a little awkward for Joe knowing he will be seeing Lloyd at many UFC events, but Lloyd appears to be a sociopath that takes advantage of people.

The thing is, joe has called out many people for being a sociopath on his podcast, but for some reason lets this guy off.
I love listening to his podcasts on the way to work and back and this won't stop me but it leaves a bad taste but non of us is perfect.
5/1/13 4:11 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 4:17 PM
A JRE fan for almost 3 years.

A sad day to hear him about-face into a LI advert.

It looks like tucking, sounds like tucking and smells like tucking.
5/1/13 4:30 PM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - 
MarcVanBas - 
Foos - I must admit... I was a little disappointed with Joe on the last podcast.

The thing is, joe has called out many people for being a sociopath on his podcast, but for some reason lets this guy off.
I love listening to his podcasts on the way to work and back and this won't stop me but it leaves a bad taste but non of us is perfect.

big difference between not being perfect, and saying you like Lloyd Irvin. A man who was charged with rape, but not convicted because of impotency. He even testified that he wanted to partake in the gang rape, but was just unable to.

I really hope Joe is just unaware of this information and further evidence against Lloyd. If I find out Joe knows all of this but chooses to neglect it because of his personal relationship, I'm gonna be really disappointed in Rogan. He is someone I admire.

I find it hard to believe that Joe is unaware of the situation... I mean, to be as involved in MMA/BJJ as he is, he'd have to be living in a cave not to know what's going on.

Even if he has heard (as he calls it) rumors, you'd think he'd be curious enough to investigate.

I call bullshit on his statement of not knowing all of the facts.

After listening to Joe's podcast, I feel like a parent when they say to their kid, "I'm not mad...I'm disappointed".

Joe you definitely dropped the ball big time by tucking and saying that you actually like Lloyd Irvin..Lloyd's not only a guy who was acquitted of gang rape via impotence, but (along with what people have mentioned already) he's also a guy who actually tried to profit off of a rape of one of his students by buying domain names to advertise rape prevention seminars..that sounds like a real good guy.

I'm sure a lot of non MMA/casual MMA fans listen to Joe's podcast. Joe should be responsible and tell casual fans about what a piece of human excrement Lloyd Irvin is.
5/1/13 4:31 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - 
CRMartin11 - I can't believe Rogan made excuses for that Mr. X advertisement. Literally the day before he was ranting about how it was the stupidest thing ever. The next day he says he understands how it's a legitimate marketing technique. How the fuck is lying a "legitimate marketing technique"?

Yes I'm quoting myself. I thought this point was really important. On monday Joe was making fun of the Mr. X ad for being beyond idiotic and just downright insulting to the average person's intelligence, but on tuesday he said the Mr. X ad was a legitimate marketing technique. Please someone, anyone explain to me how lying is a "legitimate marketing technique?"

B/c the next day LI told Joe it was, OVER THE TELEPHONE.

Fuck this.

I've been listening to JRE religiously for almost 3 years.

This shows Joe is just as politicized as those he criticizes.

In addition to listening to the most negative and bitchiest JRE in recent memory with guest Amy Shumer (#354), I'll stick with Mad Flavor and The Church of whats happening now for funny ass commentary on MMA, morality and how live a good life. COCKSUKAS.
5/1/13 4:35 PM
MarcVanBas

CRMartin11 - 
MarcVanBas - 

big difference between not being perfect, and saying you like Lloyd Irvin. A man who was charged with rape, but not convicted because of impotency. He even testified that he wanted to partake in the gang rape, but was just unable to.

I really hope Joe is just unaware of this information and further evidence against Lloyd. If I find out Joe knows all of this but chooses to neglect it because of his personal relationship, I'm gonna be really disappointed in Rogan. He is someone I admire.

I agree
5/1/13 4:40 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I am very DISSAPOINT in Joe Hogan. Seriously. He UG's like a motherfucker, he knows whats up with LI. Shameful Joe!!! Not powerful at all JOE!
5/1/13 4:41 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*throws away kettle bells*
5/1/13 4:43 PM
MarcVanBas

cheesesteak - *throws away kettle bells*

vtfu
5/1/13 4:45 PM
cheesesteak

MarcVanBas - 
cheesesteak - *throws away kettle bells*

vtfu

back at ya!
5/1/13 4:46 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army

The opposite of 'powerful' is 'impotent'.
5/1/13 5:15 PM
tinytuffnutz
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just trying to figure out who Mr.X is. Looks like a good opportunity, I think I'll invest. I'm soon to be a real playa!
5/1/13 5:26 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army

Boo this man.
5/1/13 5:27 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army

I lost 3 votes for posting in this thread. :/
5/1/13 5:32 PM
slowdiver
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I've been listening to JRE religiously for almost 3 years."

So many of us fall into the same trap, me too. Schoolyard cliques with their false prophets. I don't think of religion as an institution, it's a mindset. We have the "Higher Primate" church, and Joe as our preacher :)

Really tho he's just another cool homie that might not agree with everything you want him to. Maybe LI mindfucked him or maybe Joe sucks him off - IDK. Your relationship with him is gonna be fine cuz you don't have one anyway!

Just steal his good ideas and when he "disappoints" you take it as an opportunity to remind yourself that POWERFUL JOE ROGAN is just as fuckin lost as any of us. All of us are dumbfucks just making shit up as we go. Isn't that a part of accepting that we are just bald monkeys anyway?
5/1/13 5:40 PM
El Gappo
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slowdiver - "I've been listening to JRE religiously for almost 3 years."

So many of us fall into the same trap, me too. Schoolyard cliques with their false prophets. I don't think of religion as an institution, it's a mindset. We have the "Higher Primate" church, and Joe as our preacher :)

Really tho he's just another cool homie that might not agree with everything you want him to. Maybe LI mindfucked him or maybe Joe sucks him off - IDK. Your relationship with him is gonna be fine cuz you don't have one anyway!

Just steal his good ideas and when he "disappoints" you take it as an opportunity to remind yourself that POWERFUL JOE ROGAN is just as fuckin lost as any of us. All of us are dumbfucks just making shit up as we go. Isn't that a part of accepting that we are just bald monkeys anyway?

Exactly right man.

@Diaz_army... that's sad, have +1.
5/1/13 5:43 PM
bmoney

Edited: 05/01/13 5:46 PM
Looks like Joe only takes PMs from Pros and Friends...here's what I attempted to send him.

"Hey Joe,

You said in your podcast that you liked Lloyd Irvin and you mentioned that all you knew were "rumors".

I think you should do some research on that subject because there you'll find facts in the attached link...

http://www.lloydirvinrapetruth.com/

I'm sure you already know all about what's going on and have probably already read everything that's in the link above. For whatever reason, you chose to say you like Lloyd and did a complete 180 after he called you up about making fun of his advertising...that's pretty weak, Joe.

As one of the voices of MMA and link to casual MMA fans, you have a chance to reach out to your audience to let them know what Lloyd Irvin is truly all about."
5/1/13 5:51 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army

Edited: 05/01/13 6:07 PM
Thanks El Gappo, get you back tmrw.

Sh-t is weak. Weak all round.
5/1/13 6:21 PM
Kick Boxe
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 

Lloyd called Joe, he talks about it on the latest podcast.

Skip to about 0:18:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKf80WtsFjk

Lost a lot of respect for Joe in this clip. Hitler was one of the best marketers of all time, doesn't change the fact that he is scum and should have been extinguished as a child.

Joe says he just knows rumors and stuff, well then research it before saying you like him. Lloyd Irvin is a piece of shit hustler, not a marketer, big difference

5/1/13 6:30 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army

Chareth Cutestory - 
Joey_Diaz_Army - I'll stick with Mad Flavor and The Church of whats happening now for funny ass commentary on MMA, morality and how live a good life. COCKSUKAS.

Morality? Joey Diaz is a deadbeat dad and career criminal.

Are you stuck in 1998 like half a fag?
5/1/13 6:40 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army

QFT
5/1/13 6:44 PM
Kick Boxe
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well said, always the way I've looked at it. It's entertainment, if you can add some positive aspects to your life from it that's a bonus

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.