UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #353 Joe Rogan w/@redban : RealPlayaLifestyle

5/1/13 7:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Malvert the Janitor
852 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does one become demodded, anyway? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:33 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is Mr X Doberman Dan, Aka Dan Gallapoo?

https://twitter.com/dobermandan

Thanks to MrMead here:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2135384&page=9

"The Clayton Makepeace Power Marketing Summit DVDs ROCK! They ain't cheap at $5,000... but well worth it."
5/1/13 7:56 PM
Caught_clean
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully Joe sees this thread.
5/1/13 7:56 PM
Caught_clean
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I admire that even though LI was able to mislead him, Joe still told him straight up that his marketing shit is dishonest and insulting and plain hilarious.
5/1/13 7:57 PM
slowdiver
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ QFT. I wasn't trying to shit on you dude, swear to joe. I was young and in love once too. i unnastan.

Seriously though, Frank Mir has taught us all about HELL. One day this Joe is gonna meet the better Joe that doesn't suck LI's dick. and that will be the day Joe goes to hell with LI for an eternal 69.

I hope the MOAST POWERFUL JOE ROGAN
5/1/13 7:58 PM
slowdiver
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TAKES OVER HIS PODCAST
5/1/13 7:59 PM
OSBtro11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol did somebody just compare Irvin to hitler? And bmoney or whatever , Shut the fuck up. You think that dudes going to give a shit that your butthurt about him liking somebody as a person? You guys are nerds Phone Post
5/1/13 8:00 PM
MrMead
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe your Alpha Brain is obviously not working.
5/1/13 8:05 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 8:10 PM
Wow. I'm down to just +6 VU, Just for my comments in this thread.

LI Ninjas in full effect.

Say anything against JR and/or LI, and get voted down.
5/1/13 8:15 PM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 8:15 PM

with all due respect, joe is full of shit on this and i guess LI was "successful" this time.

5/1/13 9:58 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is really disturbing me alot Joe. I am like one of your biggest fans. Me and many of my friends. Why Joe????? Seriously man...Did you smoke some stupid ass indica or something??? From listening too your podcast i can tell you read the UG very much. I hear alot of the stuff you talk about that comes from here and I love it. Then why would you dare call Lloyd cool. Whats the matter with you Joe???? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/1/13 10:10 PM
danken12

I really hope JR does some research and retracts what he has said. LI is a POS. Plain and simple. Phone Post
5/1/13 10:11 PM
Kick Boxe
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OSBtro11 -  Lol did somebody just compare Irvin to hitler? And bmoney or whatever , Shut the fuck up. You think that dudes going to give a shit that your butthurt about him liking somebody as a person? You guys are nerds Phone Post

No, I said Hitler was great at marketing and Lloyd Irvin is not.

This place is for writing our opinions, just like you can do, it's not about changing someone's mind.

5/1/13 10:25 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have faith that Joe will retract that bullshit. I'm in denial here. he must'v just missed all the Lloyd mega threads with all that proof of scumbaggary in them
5/1/13 10:46 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army

This is the thread

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2135384
5/1/13 11:24 PM
Kick Boxe
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SecretSeraphim - I find Lloyd Irvin's "marketing style" to be gross. I've visited the FFA gym in Miami a few times. I got creeped out every time I passed by. Phone Post 3.0

Yea he isn't a good marketer he is a good hustler, he preys on those dumber than him (amazingly, that's still a large number of people). The loser has work ethic, I can't deny that

5/1/13 11:30 PM
jaytrainwreck
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory -
Joey_Diaz_Army - I'll stick with Mad Flavor and The Church of whats happening now for funny ass commentary on MMA, morality and how live a good life. COCKSUKAS.

Morality? Joey Diaz is a deadbeat dad and career criminal.
Go listen to Tom Waits, you mook. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:51 PM
PirateJax

lol at Joe slamming Irvin for his awful logic behind lame MrX email debacle, then insisting he doesn't want to "say the dudes name" and getting mad at Redban for showing his pic on the website, while repeatedly stating the name of said website.
5/2/13 12:34 AM
krept
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the concerns I had when everything became known was that the sheer volume of information would cause people to literally FRAT it.

I still think that the reasons the Medal Chasers bailed in the middle the night is the most simple PROOF that there is bad-bad things going on. After hearing so much of what Joe said I just cannot fathom that he thinks that stuff is close to OK.

Keenan does not say anything new IIRC in his recent interview with Kesting but reaffirms it, leaving like that after living nearly TWO years there. Why wouldn't he let his sister visit? what did his mother say??

Multiple people that were close to Irvin spoke about the "Android" brainwashing referenced in Jordon's letter. Joe has CRUSHED jerks who try to exploit vulnerable people by doing wayyy less than what Lloyd was accused of in that letter, much less everything else brought up by others also who were directly involved with Lloyd.

And the stuff I mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg. There is just no way Joe would offer to help much less mention it on his podcast if he really knew. Yeah I may be in denial!

Any chance that Redban responsive? Phone Post
5/2/13 2:00 AM
cheesesteak

CRMartin11 - 
Chareth Cutestory - 
cheesesteak - I have faith that Joe will retract that bullshit. I'm in denial here. he must'v just missed all the Lloyd mega threads with all that proof of scumbaggary in them

Rogan posted a few times in my "Lloyd Irvin's Real Player Seminar, Only $5000!" thread.

does the thread still exist? I'd love to see what he has said. Maybe can gain some insight into how much Joe knows about Lloyd. If he has posted in Llyod Irvin threads he must know about Llyod's rape charge over 20 years ago. If Joe honestly knows that info and still likes Lloyd Irvin I may be sick to my stomach.

I thought you were better than that Joe Rogan.

I remember that thread. Joe was joking around about going to it. Joe never spoke a negative word about Lloyd but kind of acknowledged the lameness of the event.
5/2/13 2:18 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember:

Don't Be an Asshole > Get money.

If you forgot that, you've lost your way.
5/2/13 11:33 AM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OSBtro11 -  Lol did somebody just compare Irvin to hitler? And bmoney or whatever , Shut the fuck up. You think that dudes going to give a shit that your butthurt about him liking somebody as a person? You guys are nerds Phone Post

You mad, Lloyd?
5/2/13 12:44 PM
krept
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 1:13 PM

This explains pretty well why the Mr. X angle is common. Now, if you have not heard of this before, you may think that the person you first associated with the concept is a "brilliant marketer." This is exactly why I think it is important to show the "why" behind the "what" here.

If you do not want to watch, a little before 2:00 it's basically summarized as such:

the debate about whether the person behind the mask (Mr. X) is real or not and the 'secret identity' of the marketer can add fuel to the buzz about the product and at the same time channels skeptcism away from the product and turns it into a conversation about who this Mr. X really is.
Which is what happened on the thread.
5/2/13 12:53 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 6:32 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army

Too much Saskwahana weed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.