UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Which UFC fighter is pulling down the most tang?

4/30/13 11:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say Faber as well ladies love (butt chin's) as they are seen as a sign of dominance ... Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 11:38 AM
ProteinBake
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ROY NELSON GETS ALL THE PUSSY
4/30/13 11:39 AM
flying_flamingo_kick
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiazsBongWater -
random_muppett - Huerta. Surely Huerta.

I mean I'm as straight as they come and I'd let that guy fuck me. Damn he's fine. Phone Post 3.0
Sat in work, laughing my ass off at this Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post
4/30/13 11:44 AM
colubrid1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hermes Franca
4/30/13 11:52 AM
Hizzay
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DEZBOT - 
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
JeffersonDArcyChoke - Faber has that awesome confidence.

He doesn't try to be a comedian.

Sadly a lot of fighters could crack awful jokes and fans would tell them how hilarious they are.

Which is why Torres felt empowered to quote a Workaholics rape van joke on his Twitter.

Faber doesn't try to be the funny guy or the loudest guy or any of that.

Which means he has scary confidence and no need for guys to tell him how cool/funny/awesome he is.

Faber is so quietly calm and cool without telling you he is a bad ass or going for Twitter funny that it tells me he owns a room he walks into and lacks short man complex to boot. Phone Post
Jesus Christ get off his cock bro Phone Post 3.0
If your gay, fair enough, but if your straight thats the fuckin the weirdest shit too say, you have obviously analyzed and pondered these thoughts for along time Phone Post

Im fuckin dyin laughing overe here. HAHAHAHA
4/30/13 12:08 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obvious choice is GSP.

I imagine he could probably walk into any club in montreal on a Saturday night and walk out with as many girls as he feels like.

I went to UFC 84 and Huerta did the Q&A and you could literally see all the chicks in the audience melting

4/30/13 12:18 PM
rnunz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle creepy is up there Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 12:29 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiago alves
The REEM- reems alot of hot VAJ
Abel Trujillo is a stud- no homo
Cant believe no one said RAMpage guy has had more sex with asians than a hello kitty vibrator.. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 12:54 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Reem has always had hot girlfriends since the Pride days.

Minowaman supposedly gained a lot of enemies by banging a lot of his training partners girlfriends.

GSP has to do well due to his popularity, no way a Luke Rockhold can compare. You guys are thinking its all good looks. That's only a small percentage of it! Confidence, $, charisma, fame are all very important so you have to look for who has all of those qualities. No homo. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:04 PM
Authority Figure

Letibleu -

reem

This. Phone Post
4/30/13 1:10 PM
Tommy Gunnz
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil Baroni has to be in the top 3
4/30/13 1:15 PM
bhealthy

brandon vera. he was going to be an astronaut
4/30/13 1:16 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have a feeling some of the single brazilian fighters do very well down there with hot ladies

4/30/13 1:17 PM
Nick Diaz Fan

Phil baroni .. No can defend Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:17 PM
RearNakedToke
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You all know that the only answer is Bob Sapp. Dude had stores in Japan that just sold his merch. I bet he had 5 bitches on the bed and when he was about to bust he yells "It's Sapp Time!!!!"

Then he taps out and goes to sleep after 30 seconds of minimal effort. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:20 PM
IamGerardo689

Liddell Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:31 PM
the_sandman

Chack has a different playmate on his arm every time I see him.
4/30/13 1:48 PM
MM-eh
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - isnt the El Creepo recently bachelored? guaranteed hes slaying the LA "actresses" three at a time

This.

Most of you are just speculating...but who remembers Ian's pics from a thread (I think an Eric Apple thread) a few years ago?

A pic of a new naked hottie or two every week.
4/30/13 2:10 PM
mm370
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Faber has that awesome confidence.

He doesn't try to be a comedian.

Sadly a lot of fighters could crack awful jokes and fans would tell them how hilarious they are.

Which is why Torres felt empowered to quote a Workaholics rape van joke on his Twitter.

Faber doesn't try to be the funny guy or the loudest guy or any of that.

Which means he has scary confidence and no need for guys to tell him how cool/funny/awesome he is.

Faber is so quietly calm and cool without telling you he is a bad ass or going for Twitter funny that it tells me he owns a room he walks into and lacks short man complex to boot. Phone Post
Sounds like Uriah has another candidate to add to his total conquests Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 2:32 PM
BoonBackwards
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the big deal tang isn't that important.... Can you tell I've been married for 4 years? Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 2:47 PM
GarlicSauce

random_muppett - Huerta. Surely Huerta.

I mean I'm as straight as they come and I'd let that guy fuck me. Damn he's fine. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a straight guy too. Huerta is one handsome SOB. Strikingly good looking, DAT FACE
4/30/13 2:51 PM
Kick Boxe
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the_sandman - Chack has a different playmate on his arm every time I see him.

You don't see him very often then

4/30/13 3:07 PM
MachidasBrew

Gayest thread ever. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 3:09 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War machine Phone Post
4/30/13 3:10 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigco....i mean Bigfoot

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.